Healing

Idol life

I woke up feeling the worse kind of pain in my whole body. The worst thing was that I couldn’t see anything, my vision was all black. I could hear some people talking around me but I couldn’t pinpoint a person or what they were saying. Before I could realise what was happening, I just felt my body going back to somewhere far away.

 

When I woke up the next time I could hear a beep from somewhere, probably a machine, my vision was still blank, my body was numb, it was like my head and body were separated from each other. I wanted to move, but it was like all the actions that I told my body to do wouldn’t be obeyed.

Just when I was feeling my mind starting to go away again, I heard people entering the room, and this time I could register what they were saying. I realised that the most possible situation right now was that I was in a hospital room. Suddenly my mind went back to the whole accident and I made the connection. There were those people following the car that I was in with my manager. But before I could comprehend more of their conversation my mind gave away again.

 

I lost the count of times that would wake up to see everything black, and just hushed voices around me, I couldn’t understand what was happening. Sometimes I would feel everything numb on my body, but other times the pain was almost unbearable. This time when I woke up the pain was still almost unbearable, but I was feeling cold, the room was cold, and it was felt like the first time in a long time my body acted the way my mind told to act. I could feel my fingers trying to pull the blanket around my body, but when I was going to, someone beat me to it.

 

“Hey” and it was the voice that I most loved in the world, I wanted to open my eyes, but they were heavy, “Jagi, are you awake? Can you open your eyes for oppa?”

And I tried really hard, but when I was going to achieve, the blinding light of the room made me give up. In a tiny voice I told him, “the light”. I thought he wouldn’t hear, because my voice was more like a whisper, my throat was dry and it hurt to talk or made any kind of sound. But he heard and he turned off the lights.

 

“It’s alright, I already turned off, now try to open your eyes sweetie” Minseok said in a soothing voice, and finally, after some kind of inner battle you finally opened your eyes. Just before you, you saw the most handsome man in the world in front of you. However his eyes were red ,and there were definitely some dark circles under his eyes. It was like he hadn’t had some sleep in days.
 

 

Before you could speak out you pointed to the water with a heavy arm. He understood immediately what you wanted, and gave you a cup of water. You finished drinking almost as soon as the cup had touched your lips, you had been very thirsty. After taking the cup from your hand and helping you to sit properly he sat by your side and took your hand on his and started to draw some imaginary circles on it.

 

“How are you feeling?” he asked and you could see the concern in his voice and face

 

“Could be better, my head it’s hurting like crazy, my arms are a bit numb, and I can’t move my right arm properly.”

 

Just then that you notice that your right arm was in a cast, “My legs are numb and my stomach it’s hurting, I don’t think that sitting was a good idea,” you told him and he helped you to lay down again. When you saw that he was going to sit in the chair by the side of your bed instead of sitting close to you, you asked him to lay down with you. At first he rejected your plea because of your injuries, but in the end he couldn’t resist your pout.

 

“What happened to me oppa?” you asked after he was accommodated by your side in the bed. Your head was resting on his arm, you wanted to turn your body so this way you could see his face better, but it hurt to do to many moves.

 

“You were in a car accident, do you remember?” he asked playing with your hair

“Yes, there were some people following the car. I was with manager oppa, and he was going to stop the car because of the red signal, but then the car that was following us crashed on the back of our car. And then car started to slide, and the last thing I remember it was a car crashing just where I was-” The memory of the whole accident made you start to cry, it was a terrible memory. All the horrible memories were coming back, the flashing of the car coming in your direction, the crash, the pain and everything going black. You were almost trembling, but Minseok started to comfort you.

 

“Hey, princess, please don’t be like this, it’s over, you are fine now, I am here by your side now, you are okay.” He started to say sweet nothings to you. It made you feel significantly better, and in that moment you remembered about your manager, suddenly trying to get up immediately. But the pain that followed by your actions was terrible, it was like everything inside of you was burning.

 

“Hey, hey, what you are doing?” he asked trying to lay you down back on the bed. But even with the pain you couldn’t you wanted to know about your manager.

 

“Oppa, where is my manager? How he is? He is fine?” and like he had heard you, just then, your manager open the door of the room, with some scratches on his face, and like you, a cast around his arm. The moment you saw him you immediately calmed down on Minseok’s arms and finally let him lay you back in the bed.

 

“You are awake, that’s good.” Your manager was coming in your direction, he seemed worried, and the concern was stamped on his face.

“Oppa, how are you?” To see that he was hurt made you hurt. Since the day you had gotten busy, fairly soon after your debut, you guys had to add more managers on the team beside him. The night of the accident was the first in a long time when he was driving you alone like he used to in the beginning. To see your father figure in Korea hurt and worried like that made your heart ache.

 

“I am good, especially now that I see that you are awake. You left us worried you know that?” he sat on the chair that was occupied by Minseok before who

was sitting on the bed at the moment, with your body next to him. He was observing you and your manager interact.

“Why? How long I’ve been out?” you asked them.

 

“Almost a week” Minseok said, and know you were almost sure that that’s why it looked like him haven’t sleep in a long time.

“What happened after the accident?” you asked trying to know what really happened. Your manager then started to explain.

 

According to him, as soon as the other car crashed ours you fainted, and were sent to the hospital together with him. Luckily he just had some minor injuries and hurt his arms, meanwhile you had fractured two ribs, dislocated your right shoulder, and the fact that you had been almost a week without waking up, according to him was related with the strength of the crash in your head, and that’s why you were feeling a strong headache even now.

 

When he finished telling him what had happened you couldn’t think about anything straight, the only thing that you wanted to know now it was who the culprit was.

“And did you guys found out who were the people who did this with us?” You were shocked; it was the only thing apart from pain that was showing in your face.

 

“Some saessang fans, apparently they saw us in the convenience store and decided to follow us. From what they were telling the police, they wanted just to scare us. And the whole crash that lead to the whole accident that put you in the hospital wasn’t planned. However, they will be charged the same, because of the damage. But I don’t want you to worry about this right now, you should rest and let the law team on JYP take care of it, okay?” your manager said caressing your hand. “I have to go, because the doctor want to see how my arm is doing. I’m sorry that I have to go, but I think I don’t need to worry. I know that Xiumin-ssi will take care of you. He hasn’t left your side since he got to know about the accident.” your manager said grinning at the two of you when leaving you.

 

“I am sorry Hana” Minseok said as soon as your manager left the room, and you were truly confused of why he was saying sorry to you.

“Oppa, why are you saying sorry?”

“Because this is my fault”

“How this is your fault?” you asked confused of the reason why he was thinking this way.

 

“Because the girls that crashed your car, and that are responsible for you being here right now, are EXO fans.” When he said that, you understood why he was telling you this. He felt guilty by the action of his fans, but you couldn’t blame him, he wasn’t the one to be blamed for the craziness of those girls.

 

“Oppa, can you lay down so I can look at your face, I have something to tell you?” you asked with pleading eyes. He did as you said, and adjusted you so that he was looking at his face, “You are not the one to be blamed. Maybe your fault is be too perfect and making people love you, but you are not the one who made that girls do what they did. They did that because... God knows why. And they aren’t your fans, because if they were truly your fans, they wouldn’t act that way, not to the point of hurting someone. Please don’t blame yourself for something that you can’t control, okay?” you said while little tears went down your face. You wanted to hug him, but with your arm in a cast, and the other hurting too much to move, you just gave him a lovely kiss to try to surpass all your feelings.

 

After this you and him talked a little more but were interrupted by the doctor coming to check on you. The doctor left after saying that you should stay on the hospital for three days yet, before being able to go home. However, you should be going back to do the physiotherapy to your shoulder, and said that you should be in recovery for 1 to 2 months before being able to go back to doing all your activities and rehearsals. Because of the news, you got pretty sad, since the group would have to or make a comeback without you or even to delay it, again because of you.

 

Even the thought of it made you angry to yourself. Instead of being the leader, a member bringing strength to the group, you were in the hospital and banned from physical or any kind of activities for a while. Why couldn’t you be a good leader and help the girls instead of putting them down? Noticing the line of your thoughts, Minseok tried to make you better by telling you how the girls were worried and they would never think that you were taking them down. They knew that it was not your fault, and that you would try your best, like always, to be back to the normal the fastest way possible, even if it wasn’t the best for you.

 

After some more talking you finally remembered about Minseok’s concerts in China, and decided to ask about how it went. For your dismay his answer wasn’t the one that you were expecting.

 

“What? What do you mean that you didn’t go?”

“Just not going.” He shrugged.

“Do you really think that the moment I heard that you were in a hospital because of a car accident, I would be able to leave the country?”

His comment made you blush. How could he be so good to you?

 

“When I woke up to your members calling me and telling about the accident, I came directly to the hospital, and refused to leave. My manager wasn’t the happiest, but I put the guilty card, since it was SM one of the responsible for us going public. My members agreed with me. All of them thought it would be better if I stayed here with you. I know the fans, the true ones, would understand why I couldn’t attend to the concerts.” He told you caressing your head, and that made your heart almost explode with love,

 

“Gosh, oppa you shouldn’t do this just for me. Now I am feeling guilty” you pouted.

“The one who should be guilty it’s me, not you. And I don’t care, I couldn’t leave you here when I knew that you were in the hospital.” He said almost with an angry tone, because he couldn’t understand how important you were to him.

 

“Oppa, I love you” just seeing him caring about you this way made you love him more and more.

“And I love you” he saying giving you a kiss on the cheek.

 

“I think it’s best for you to sleep for now, tomorrow the girls will be here to see you. And while they are here I will have to go to resolve some things, okay? But you won’t be alone.” He kissed your forehead this time, and started to caress your hair to help you to sleep. And in matter of minutes, you were already sleeping.

 
 
 
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
A/N:    Hi guys, sorry for not updating as soon as I said I would, but here is a new chapter, this isn't one of my best chapters and all but I hope all of you enjoy anyway. As I said previously the fic it's coming to an end and I hope you guys continue to love and supporting till the end. Please leave your love with comments, subscribing and upvoting. 
Lots of love and a gorgeous weekend for all of you   ^o^