Sweet messages

Idol life

When you arrived at the dorm, it wasn’t that late so the girls were still all awake, waiting for you, after all you had sent a message for them before the photoshoot saying about the fact that Xiumin had asked you on a date, after this they spent a good part of the day sending messages to your group chat.

“Finally our leader arrived” Jessie said teasing.

 

“And by the smile on her face the date was good” Ara said.

 

You left your shoes on the door and threw yourself on the couch where some members were.

“So, how it was the date?”

 

“It was…” you put a pause on your talking to tease your member a little.

 

“Yah, stop doing this with us, we are dying to know how it was” Lizzie shouted throwing a pillow at you.

 

“Okay, I will tell. You really should learn to be a little more patient,” you giggled at your member eagerness to know about your date. “It was pretty amazing to be honest. He was a complete gentleman and he makes me feel good, I like how we can talk without feeling awkward with the other”

 

“Ohh, I see” Jessie said “so when you are going in another date?” she asked smiling at you. She seemed to be very happy for you, all of them did.

 

“Well, I don’t know we didn’t made any plans for it, but I hope it will be soon, but it’s hard because this week we have a lot of schedules” you said with a pout thinking how you probably wouldn’t have the time to see Xiumin this week.

 

“Oh, that’s sad, but you guys will find a way to see each other, I know it” Mia said winking to you. All of the girls smiled encouragingly.

 

After this you guys decided to go to bed since tomorrow would be a very tiring day, because you would have practice and some schedules to attend. Before you went to bed you decided to send a message to Xiumin to wish him goodnight, but he had beat you to it.

__________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________

From: Minseok oppa

To: you

 

Yah, Hana why didn’t you sent me a message? You are leaving me worried like this. TT-TT

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

From: you

To: Minseok oppa

 

Sorry oppa, when I arrived at the dorms the girls did interrogation with me and I forgot to send a message. Sorry, but I just wanted to wish oppa a goodnight ^.^

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

From: Minseok oppa

To: you

 

I know what you mean; the guys did the same with me, heh.

But how are you know? Are you already going to sleep?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

From: you

To: Minseok oppa

 

I am fine oppa, I was just preparing myself to sleep, since I will have to wake up early because of our schedules, and you oppa, are you going  to sleep?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

From: Minseok oppa

To: you

 

Me too, tomorrow we have a lot of things to do. But since I am talking to you right now I think I will sleep very well.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When you saw this message you start to squeal like a little girl and roll on your bed.

 

From: you

To: Minseok oppa

 

Yah oppa, don’t say things like this, you are making me embarrassed l.l

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________From: Minseok oppa

To: you

 

Wae????? I am just telling you the truth, and I like when I make you blush, you’re cute when blushing kekeke ;p

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Even when he wasn’t near he could make you flush red and make you heart miss a beat.

 

From: You

To: Minseok oppa

 

Oppaaaaaaa, why are you like this? X.X

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

From: Minseok oppa

To: you

 

Ara, I will  stop, knowing you I know that you are already blushing hard kekeke choa.

Now go to sleep because I don’t want you to be tired tomorrow, sleep well and dream about me >.<

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

From: You

To: Minseok oppa

 

Kekeke oppa, you really like to tease me, tsk

Sleep well to oppa, have sweet dreams. ^.^

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

After you sent it the message to Xiumin you couldn’t help but smile to the messages that you guys were sending to each other, Xiumin made you feel butterflies in your stomach, he always say something to make you flustered, and different of Hanbin he always treated you nicely and made you feel happy.

The next morning you woke up before your members and decided to get ready before having to wake them up. After everyone was ready to leave you went directly to the JYP building to have a practice before going to record the show.

 

“I think we should practice the songs that we will be recording for the music shows of this week” you said while stretching.

 

“This week we will be performing two songs, right?” Minah asked.

 

“Yes, we will be performing the main song of the album, and the second one, but the second will be a shorter performance, but we still have to practice, so let’s start” you told them and went to the sound to put the music to start the practice. (I was thinking in put DUMB DUMB of red velvet like the main song, and PEPE of clc like the second one.) After practicing for some time you were dead tired, the practice was harder since you guys haven’t be training in the last days because of the schedules. When you finished you saw that you still had some time before your manager pick you for the next schedule, so you and the girls decided to just lie on the floor and have some rest, but it was interrupted with Mark and Fei entering the room.

 

“Yah, Hana-yah why didn’t you told me that you did a photoshoot with Hanbin?” he shouted and Fei came soon after him shouting for him not to shout with you

 

“Mark-ah, why are you shouting with her? She didn’t told you because of that probably, because she didn’t want you to shout at her”

 

“Noona, I am her best friend, she should tell me these kind of things, she knows that I want to take care of her, she is like my little sister” Mark said.

 

“Oppa, that’s nice of  you, to be taking care of me, but come on if I had told you about yesterday photoshoot you would probably appeared on the set wanting to shout to him” you told while sitting.

 

“See Mark-ah, she is already a big girl, she can take care of herself, everything is okay, right Hana-yah?” Fei asked.

 

“Of course unnie, when he came talk to me I acted like I didn’t know him, I acted pretty cool, I think I should became an actress, I have talent” you said trying to make the atmosphere more calm, and it work it because they started laugh they off because of what you said.

 

“You are fun Hana-yah” Mark said “Oh, I almost forgot, how it was the date last night” he winked to you.

 

“You had a date yesterday Hana-yah?” Fei asked, “Yah, how you didn’t said this to your unnie?”

 

“Unnie” you whined “I didn’t tell you because I barely see you these days, and about your question, it was nice Mark, that’s all you need to know” you told him.

 

“Yah, how you treat me like this? I am here treating you like my little sister, worrying about you, and that’s all I receive as an answer?” he pouted.

 

“Oppa, what do you want me to tell you, I told you that it was nice, what more should I say?” you shot back with evil grin. You were very aware of what he wanted to hear but you were going to keep it just between you and Xiumin.

 

 

“I want to know about the details, if you know what I mean?” he winked and smirked. Of course, can that boy even think anything else?

 

“Yah, what are you talking about?” you shouted and picked up the water bottle that it was by your side and threw it at him making the others in the room laugh.

 

You guys continued to bickering with each other till your manager came and said that you girls to be ready to go to the filming of the show. After this you and the girl took a shower and went to the salon to make the makeup and hair for the filming. All of you were anxious since Weekly Idol was a show where the MC’s always make the artist to say and do weird things. When you arrived at the local of the filming you went to the backstage to wait for the PD of the show to inform you that you guys could go to the set and start the filming.

 
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 Another chapter for you guys. Finally i am a little free of unviersity, I still have some work to do, but the tests had ended (for now at least), and I can try to update earlier, i will try, if creativity hit me maybe i can write the next chapter faster, let's hope right? kekeke
I really hope that all of you are liking the story, and please leave some comments about what you think, and if you want something more to happen (things like this), subscribe, upvote and show love for this fic.
I hope that all of you have a wonderful week. :)