Running Man pt.1

Idol life

The next morning all of you woke up pretty early, since the filming for the show would start at 7am, in the way for the shoot you guys were throwing a lot of question to the manager,

“Oppa, who will be filming with us?” Lizzie asked

“Oppa, what it’s the concept of today’s race?” Ara asked

“I don’t know girls, but they just told me that will be other idols there, so must be an idol special, right?”

“Daebak” the six of you shouted together. After some more time in the car, you guys finally arrived at the filming place, and were sent directly to the change room, where you couldn’t see or talk with the other guests, after all was to be a surprise, and it’s a variety show, so the reactions are very important.

 

FILMING START

“So, what's today’s race?” Haha asked

“I don’t know, since its summer, they will probably send us to a pool, or a mud pad, right?” Suk Jin said

“Wait, where is Ji Hyo?” this time was Jong Kook that made a question

“Omo, since Ji Hyo it’s not here, this means that we will have girl’s guests?” Kwang Soo said

“Please PD-nim, don’t let me be with Ji Hyo, ok?” Jae Suk said making all the males laugh

“Leave her for Gary, please” Haha shouted

“Okay, we get it, we will know start with the introduction of the guests” the PD shouted, and when he said this, two males enter the local

“Yah, why the guest are men, this is wrong” Haha shouted “You guys go back, and bring other people please” he make a movement with the hands to make the guys leave, making every one laugh

“Hyung, why are you treating us this way?” Changsung said

“Today Jong Kook will have more work to do since Changsung it’s here” Big nose brother said.

“Now, we are going to present the other guests” the PD shouted.

Then your group and Ji Hyo entered.

“It’s FG, Its FG, FG” Big nose brother was shouting when you and your members entered, making all of you laugh about his behavior, what you didn’t notice it was the two males guest that were with them, one of them been Xiumin, and how he was smiling when he saw you.

“Annyeong” you guys shouted.

“They are cute” Haha said.

“Oppa, I am here too” Ji Hyo said punching the guys.

“Look, Gary hyung it’s blushing” Kwang Soo said, making every one look to a flustered Gary.

“I think today maybe be the end of Monday Couple” Jae Suk said making every one laugh.

“So, today will be a couple race, where you guys will have to win clues to the final race, the team with more clues in the end will have an advantage on the final race” the PD shout, just then when you were looking to see the guys that you notice Xiumin, and you got red immediately, luckily no one noticed.

“FG, who would you guys want to be your partner” Jae Suk asked, all of your members answered, giving the most different answers, then came to your turn.

“Probably Kwang Soo oppa, but if it’s not him I would accept anyone, except Changsung oppa and Jong Kook oppa” you said making everyone laugh with your unexpected answer.

“Why Kwang soo, and why not Jong Kook or Changsung?” Jae Suk asked still laughing with your answer.

“Because I really like Kwang Soo oppa, he is one of my favorites, I think would be nice be paired with him” you answered cutely.

“She is really an idol killer, look at Kwang Soo’s face when she said that he it was her favorite” Suk Jin said.

“Don’t give false hopes to him Hana-yah” Haha said “This way you are going to make him fall for you” Haha said.

“Oppa, you are making things weird” you put your hands on your face trying to hide the blush on your cheeks.

 “And I don’t want to be with Jong Kook oppa because he would be nagging a lot and I wouldn’t have patience with him, and I wouldn’t want to be with Changsung oppa because I already know him, I am tired of him”.

“It’s true he nags a lot” Jae Suk said.

“Yah, who said that I want to be paired with you too?” Changsung shouted.

“Oppa, don’t be like this” you whined cutely, making again everyone laugh.

“Hana-yah, who is your ideal type?” Kwang Soo asked.

“He already fell for her” Jae Suk laughs.

“Oppa, you are my type” you said and winked cutely at him, and you couldn’t resist and fall on the ground of laughing so hard after this.

“OMG”

“She’s totally and idol killer”.

“Yah, don’t play with him like that Hana-yah”.

“She is really a player” Changsung said.

“OPPA, stop, it’s not like this” you whined.

“She sure knows how work a variety, she’s good” Jae Suk said “And about Suk Jin, you would be fine with him?”.

“Ne, I would probably lose all the games with him, but at least I would laugh” you answered.

“Yah, I do not lose every game” Ji Suk said.

“You do hyung”.

 “Okay, let’s start the pairing” the PD said “The first couple it’s Gary and… Ji Hyo”.

“Monday couple it’s back” Haha shouted making every one laugh, with exception of Gary.

“Yah, Kang Gary, do you think that I want to be with you?” Ji Hyo said.

“The next couple it’s, Minah and Haha, Jessie and Changsung”.

“Waee, why Changsung oppa?” Jessie pouted.

“YAH” Changsung shouted.

“Ara and Jae Suk, Mia and Suk Jin, Lizzie and Jong Kook, and we will have a trio with Hana, Kwang Soo and Xiumin” the PD said, and you couldn’t not blush at the moment.

“Look at his face” Gary said “He is happy”.

“PD-nim, why didn’t you put Xiumin in another group, why he have to be me with me and Hana?” Kwang Soo asked.

“Yah, Hana-yah, don’t gave too much attention to Kwang Soo, because if you give, he will want your number and won’t stop to send text’s to you” Jae Suk said.

“Hyung, what you are talking?” Kwang Soo whined.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________One more update for you guys, hope you enjoy. Sorry for the late update, college just got back and i already want my vacations back kekeke.Ah, and just for you guys now some of the lines are really from RM, so sorry for my poor imagination. Leave comments, subscibe and upvote haha, and have a lovely day