I am not yours

Idol life

After your conversation you stayed on Xiumin’s lap and he continued to give you little kisses and saying sweet things making you giggle once in awhile. You felt like you couldn’t have been happier with him. You were so happy that you even forgot still had a performance with the girls. You were only reminded of this “little detail” when the door of the dressing room opened and the curious heads of Taemin, Mark and your group members peeked in to see what was happening inside of the room.

 

“So everything is okay, right?” Taemin asked entering the room with a little concern on his face. Taemin walked in and sat on one of the red chairs in the room.

“Yes, we are” Minseok answered while giving you a kiss on your cheeks to confirm that everything between you two was fine. Everyone looked relieved after hearing his words. It was like they were holding their breath and finally could let it out.

 

“What happened, unnie?” Minah said. You could see her curiosity beaming from her eyes. All of the girls had a playful smile on their faces and they made you feel a little embarrassed.

“Nothing much,” you tried to disregard their questioning gazes. You were not too eager to tell them when all of the boys were in the room. “ I’ll tell you later,” you winked at Minah and then turned to the others. “And how was the interview?”

 

You didn’t want to talk about Hanbin now, you just wanted to enjoy the little time that you had to be with Minseok before having to perform. You stayed a little more before your manager arrived and took you. It was underestimation to say that looked surprised to see you on Minseok’s lap. Even though he knew your feelings for Minseok, he was not expecting that you would progress so quickly with your relationship, all the more because of your bad experiences with guys.

 

“Good Luck on your performance. I will be cheering for you girls, bye jagi!” Minseok gave you a goodbye kiss and left the room, with Mark and Taemin teasing him, because the endearment name he had called you.

“Jagi?” Ara shouted grinning like a cheshire cat. She looked at you with almost fierce eyes and waited for your answer eagerly.

 

“Since when?” she and the other girls looked very amused because of what just happened in front of them.

“Since earlier. He had prepared a surprise. And he asked me to be his girlfriend,” you couldn’t hide the big smile that was plastered on your face, not even the Hanbin’s incident that happened could make you sad. After all, you had already explained what happened between you two to Minseok, and he acted like the perfect person he is, and gave you a sense of security that you never felt with anyone. He had made you trust him perfectly.

When you were getting ready for the performance the girls remembered that there was something you had not told them. “Unnie, what happened before we came?” Mia asked truly curious to know. She and all of the girls looked at you with a certain reserved look on their faces.

“Let’s say that the group that had their comeback on today’s show was IKON, and I had to make an interview with them, and Hanbin was acting a little too friendly towards me. It was horrible... And Minseok oppa got angry and I had to tell him what had happened between Hanbin and me. But we talked about it, and everything is cleared now,” you said with a convincing smile.

 

“Why doesn’t that idiot seem to notice that you don’t want to talk with him anymore? Aish if I could, I would really punch him” Lizzie said making you chuckle with her behavior. “But at least now you have someone that seems decent enough, and that I totally approve, since he was the only one that could break your shell after all that had happened.”

“Lizzie is right, and besides you guys make a cute couple, I totally ship you two” Mia said with a playful tone.

 

You guys continued to talk while getting ready for the performance until your manager came and led you to the stage. Just before you were going to step on the stage your manager grabbed your fist with a serious facial expression.

“I am not so sure of what I saw in that room earlier, but I really hope that you are happy and sure about this, okay?” he said in a whisper tone “You know that I think you and the girls are my kids so I have to take care of you, and I know you, so please take care of yourself, I don’t want to see you hurt again, okay? And you will have to talk about this with JYP, and since he wants to have a meeting with you, it will be the perfect time for you to share the news, right?” You felt touched about how your manager took care of you, he could be sometimes really tiring but you knew that he just wanted the best for you and the girls, but something about what he said about you having to talk with JYP about your relationship made you nervous. The problem wasn’t about the dating, after all you didn’t had a “date ban” in your contract, JYP sometimes even encouraged you to date, joking that you were getting old and needed to find someone, but the problem was that you didn’t know how he will react. Even though you didn’t having a dating ban your debut was still recent and you didn’t think that you were ready to make your relationship public. And you didn’t really know if you wanted to, after all you knew how his fans could react. You were already getting used to some means comments. This kind of thing came with the fame, but his fans could be really mean, and you didn’t want that for you. And the fact that this could affect your band members was one of the reasons why it made you want to think this more before revealing it to the world.

 

Your manager left you with the girls waiting for the PD to announce when you could go to the stage, and wished you good luck on your performance.

“Girls, I know how much this stage means for us, and I want you to know that I am proud of all of you, and the result doesn’t matter, we are already doing our best okay? FG fighting,” you cheered, as the PD announced that it was your turn. You didn’t know if was the fact that you were happy because of all the things that happened between you and Xiumin, or the fact that you and the girls were doing probably a very memorable stage, but you felt that not just you, but the entire group was giving their absolute bests on the stage.

 

After finishing the stage the producers rushed you to change clothes since you still had to do an interview before the final stage. And then the moment that all of you were waiting for finally came. You were on the stage with the two other hosts, your band members beside you. Even the fact that Hanbin was standing behind you, trying to get your attention by small gestures was being ignored just because you were too nervous about the upcoming result of the voting.

 

“Now it’s time to see the winner of this week” Taemin said. He was almost as nervous as your band was, he has been very excited about your nomination. But he couldn’t show it because of his job as a host.

“Flower Girls and SG WANNABE” this time it was Mark’s turn and you couldn’t do anything else but think how different he looked when he was working.

“Who will be the winner?”

“Show us the score” you said, while taking one of your member’s hands to hold because of the nervous feeling you were having.

“Online scores, audience scores, broadcast scores and album sales,” the count started. “The winner is?” Mark said.

“Flower Girls” Taemin and Mark shouted “Congratulations” you couldn’t believe, you were so shocked at the moment that your members had to shake you for you to wake up of your state of shock, and in the moment you saw that you had won the six of you hugged each other. You were so happy at the moment that you and some of the members started to shed tears. Of course that in the middle of the celebration Mark and Taemin came and hugged you and your members, giving you congratulations for the win. Mark specially, since he have saw all the training and struggles that you and the girls went through.

 

“How are you feeling Hana-ssi?” Taemin asked, you were so confused that you started to think how weird it was for him to be so formal with you, but then you remembered that you were being filmed so you guys had to be formal towards each other.

“Thank you so much. And I can’t explain how I am feeling right now, I am more than happy, and I can’t believe that this is happening,” you started your speech with tears rolling on your cheeks. It seemed that this was a day made for crying.

 

“And this is all happening because of all of you that have been supporting us, I want to thank our parents, our JYP family for always supporting and help us, JYP sajangnim because this is all because you believed in us, to my members because I am just here today because of them, and of course to our fans, thank you for believing in us and showing your love! We will work harder in the future to give you more reasons to be proud of us. Thank you so much,” you ended with a 90º bow towards the camera. Then your maknae said some words and the filmed ended.

 

After the filming, you and the girls went straight to the change room just to find Xiumin waiting for you, when you entered you went to his arms to hug him.

“Congratulations Jagi” he said while hugging you “I knew that you and the girls could make it.”

“Thanks oppa, this mean a lot to me” you said still in his embrace.

 

After the little moment that you had with Xiumin you, the girls and the guys stayed in the change room talking till you heard a knock on the door, thinking that it was one of the managers or a producer, you all shouted saying that whoever it was, could enter. But the one person you didn’t expect him to be, was there. Hanbin. And you didn’t miss the way his eyes got bigger when he saw Xiumin with his hand on your thigh. Mark and Lizzie that had a strong hatred towards him didn’t wait for him to say what he wanted. Both of them opened their mouths with repressed anger in their voices and asked what he was doing there.

“Annyeong” he bowed entering the room “I just wanted to congratulate the girls and Hana for their first win.” Meanwhile you avoided his gaze and looked at the others, you could see that the hand with which Xiumin wasn’t holding you was closed, and you could feel that the grip on your thigh getting harder. But not to the point of hurting you. You held his hand and gave a light squeeze to assure him to not worry about Hanbin to make him feel better.

“Thank you, if this is all, you can leave” Lizzie, like always, was really straightforward with him.

“Oh, I don’t want to be rude but Xiumin sunbae what you are doing here?” Hanbin asked curious about him being there, especially because of your closeness with Xiumin.

“I came to support my girlfriend,” he answered with a stern voice, and you couldn’t help but blush to the way he said the word girlfriend. “And also her band members,” he said and you could feel how he was controlling his temper. At that moment you could see how the smirk that was usually on Hanbin’s face, had disappeared. But soon he put the facade back on his face, and you didn’t like at all. He seemed like he was planning something.

“I see, I just want to say congrats to you girls, since it’s been a long time since I last saw you. Except our Hannie, we had a photoshoot together, can’t wait to see the photos we did together. But I hope to see you all soon, goodbye,” he said, and even that you were controlling to not say anything to him you couldn’t just stay quiet, you could clearly see that he was trying to make Xiumin jealous.

 

“Hanbin, I think you already said enough, and please don’t call me your Hannie, I am not anything to you anymore and never were. And about the photos, don’t forget that I did that because it was work, nothing more, nothing less and stop with your bull, the way you are acting can put my and your career on the line, don’t forget it. The relationship that we have is not nothing more than a hoobae/sunbae, don’t forget that, now please can you leave?” the manner that you spoke surprised, not just Hanbin, but everyone in the room. You had gotten up from your spot next to Xiumin and went to open the door indicating him to leave. He was clearly shocked about the way you had talked to him. However soon he was awakened from the trance and he left the room. At the instant after the door had closed, Lizzie and Mark started to clap to you.

 

“Nice answer Hana,”  Mark said. “His face when hyung said that he was here for his girlfriend was amazing, and the way he looked when you shoved him off. It was the best, I totally taught you well.”

“You taught me something?” you scoffed shoving your tongue to him. “In your dreams.”

“Stop that you two” Ara said stopping your and Mark’s bickering.

“Let’s talk about good things. Like… How we WON” she shouted cheering with the rest of the band. “This is our first win, and I hope it’s the first of many,” she said making all of you agree with nods.

“Unnie is right” Mia started. “And because of that I really think that we should celebrate, what do you think?” she asked. Unfortunately you had to refuse saying that you still had to go to JYP to have a talk with your boss, but that you guys could celebrate another day, or if they want it they could go and later you would meet them. You wanted to get over with the conversation with Jinyoung before the little courage you had in you, would be gone. Since neither you, Xiumin or Taemin could go on that day, you guys decided to do the congratulations dinner later when all of you could join. Now it was the time to get your explanation ready.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Did you guys missed me? kekeke 

Well, I want to apologize for not updating for so long, it's just that this semester on college it's ending and I am kind of stuck with a lot of work, and test and to make things better I am suffering of writer's block, and everything seems wrong with my life these days, personal, school, everything. But I am sorry guys, and I will really try, since my vacations will be starting in some weeks, to update and write more. I hope all of you to enjoy this fic, and please continue to support it, with comments, subscribing and upvoting. Thank you, and I hope you all to have a great week.