Running Man pt.2

Idol life

 

 

After this the PD started to explain the rules of the game, and with that all the teams received the location for the first mission. Next was the proceeding with change to team uniforms before going to the cars. You were still a little surprised with the fact that you were going to be in the same team that Xiumin, apparently what your group mates had told you had been right, you were going to see him sooner than you thought. But you couldn’t act like you knew him, since this could cause a scandal, and you didn’t want that. Soon the three of you were inside the car, driving to the mission location; you were driving since neither Kwang Soo nor Xiumin were willing to do it.

 

“Aish, I am the girl of the group and nevertheless I am still the one that's driving, this is so wrong,” you said.

 

“No it isn’t we are your sunbaes, so you should be nice with us,” Xiumin said, making you glare at him from the rearview mirror.

 

“So Hana-yah, what are you thinking about been in RM?” Kwang Soo asked.

 

“It’s nice, RM was always one of my favorite shows, so it’s an honor to be here,” you smiled to him.

 

“And I am really curious, why did you say that you wanted to go with me?” he continued to ask you.

 

“Aish, oppa why are you asking me this kind of a question?” you whined. “It’s just because I think you are cool.”

 

“Could you elaborate” he tried to say in a cool way.

“Waaae oppa, you are funny, and you are very stylish and you are pretty too,” you said feeling your cheeks getting red.

 

“Oh, chincha? So I will become more handsome for you,” he said making you laugh.

 

“No need oppa,” you said cutting him, making Xiumin laugh.

 

“Hyung, I am here too, don’t talk just with Hana-ssi, this way I am feeling like a third wheel,” Xiumin said.

 

“So leave!” Kwang Soo said making you and Xiumin laugh.

Soon after this you arrived at the first location, where some of the members were already present.

 

“Unnie, you were the one driving?” Mia asked.

 

“Ne, these two were too lazy to drive,” you answered.

 

“You guys are brave for letting our Hana drive” Ara said.

 

“Yah, I know how to drive, it’s not that bad!"

 

“So, Hana and Xiumin, how was it to be with Kwang Soo?”

 

“It was weird, I was feeling like a third wheel there, Kwang Soo hyung was  talking only with Hana, it was like I wasn’t even there,” Xiumin said making the others laugh.

 

“Oppa, now I know why you said that about him, it was tiring to be honest, he was always questioning me, and I was feeling bad because Xiumin sunbae was in the car too, but Kwang Soo oppa was treating him like he wasn’t there at all,” you whined pouting your lips.

Soon after this the other teams arrived and the mission started. The first mission was a quiz, and the team that had the most answers correct, would win. When a team answered the question wrong, one person from this team would be thrown into the water. In the end of the game Lizzie and Jong Kook were the first ones, the second ones were Ji Hyo and Gary, and Minah and Haha were the third team. For the second mission you went to a restaurant, where you guys would have to dance to eat, and the teams with the highest scores would have the chance to eat.

 

“Yah, this is unfair!” Big nose brother protested. “The teams with Changsung and Jessie, and Hana and Xiumin have advantage, since both are idols”

 

“Hyung, even if they weren’t idols you wouldn’t win this” Jae Suk said.

 

“But oppa, we have Kwang Soo on our team, and we don’t know about his dance abilities” you said.

 

“Yah, Hana why are you treating me like this?” Kwang Soo shouted.

 

“Oppa, I am just being honest,” you used your aegyo with him, making him blush.

 

“Look, he is already blushing” Haha teased laughing.

 

“Hana, stop playing with the poor Kwang Soo, he will think that you really like him” Gary said, making you and the others laugh hard. Especially your band members seemed amused.

When the challenge started you and the others couldn’t stop laughing, mainly because of the RM members doing over exaggerated moves. In the end Suk Jin was correct, your team was the first, Changsung and Jessie- team was the second and Ara and Jae Suk were third. After this you went for your third and last location.

The third place was at the SBS, where envelopes that had good or bad hints about the mission, depending on your earlier performance, were hiding. You had to guess what these hints meant, and the first team to discover the answer, would be the winner. The PD said that when one hint was discovered, it was possible to steal this hint. He also told that after 30 minutes of game would be gone, it would be possible to eliminate the others teams by taking their name tags. The first team that would discover the meaning of the hints, or the last team that would be left, would be the winner. And since your team, and Jong Kook's team, were placed first, you guys were given a good hint before the race started.

 

“Yah, that team has Kwang Soo, he is good at this kind of thing,” Haha said unpleased about the situation.

 

“Look at Jong Kook, he has that look that he will eliminate every one's name tag!” Jae Suk joked about the look on the tiger's face.

After thirty minutes, the name tag elimination was starting; you and your team members already had some clues, and were near discovering what they meant, but what you didn’t expected was that after some minutes Kwang Soo would be eliminated.

 

“KWANG SOO OUT, KWANG SOO OUT”

 

“Aish, how can he be one of the first to get eliminated?” you said to the camera frowning.

 

“Hana-ssi, where are you?” Xiumin asked by mini radio that was given to you.

 

“I am on the third floor sunbae” you answered.

After this, you guys stayed together hiding after discovering more hints. At that time, there were two couples left besides yours. Finally after some time you discovered that the hint was a map, that was sending you guys to one place in the building. You decided to go, but when you were leaving the hideout, you heard:

 

“JAE SUK AND ARA OUT, JAE SUK AND ARA OUT”

 

“So this means that beside us, there ate just Jong Kook oppa and Lizzie?” you asked from Xiumin.

 

“Ne, we have to take care now because Jong Kook hyung is strong and he can eliminate us very quickly” he warned you.

 

“Sunbae, I have a plan, if Jong Kook oppa comes to oust us, I will distract him and you will try to eliminate him, if he is with Lizzie, you will try to hold her and I will try to oust him, okay?” you explained your plan to him

 

“Are you sure about this?”

 

“Ne, Jong Kook oppa it’s really soft when it’s about the female guests, but with you he won’t care and will oust you really fast”

As you predicted Jong Kook was together with Lizzie, so you and Xiumin decided to follow your plan, Xiumin managed after some struggle of Lizzie’s part to oust her, meanwhile you and Jong Kook were there one trying to oust the one anothe.

 

“LIZZIE OUT, LIZZIE OUT”

 

“Oppa, please don’t do this” you used you best aegyo with him, making him shy.

 

“Xiumin-ssi, help please” after this, Xiumin ran to where you and Jong Kook were and helped you to oust the tiger’s name tag.

 

“JONG KOOK OUT, JONG KOOK OUT”

After this you and Xiumin hugged each other because of the victory of the two of you. It  made your heart beat faster and you cheeks flush, but it was a quick hug, because neither of you wanted to the others to misunderstand the meaning of the hug.

 

“And the winning of today’s race, are Hana, Xiumin and Kwang Soo” Jae Suk announced, and the others applauded

 

“To be honest, I think that this is more a victory of Hana and Xiumin, because Kwang Soo was one of the first to be ousted, and he was more a trouble than a help for the team” Jae Suk said.

“Besides, I think that Hana and Xiumin are better couple than Kwang Soo and Hana” Haha said, making you blushing like mad, and your members  to start to tease you.

 

“Yah, hyung what are you saying, Xiumin was in our team just to disturb me and Hana” Kwang Soo said faking to be offended.

 

“Kwang Soo-yah what you are talking about, I think it’s easier for you disturb them than the opposite, beside if it wasn’t for him you wouldn’t have won today’s race” Ji Hyo said.

 

“The winning team its Hana team! And to end today’s show what are our guests’ thoughts?” Jae Suk asked.

 

“Hm, I want to say thank you because it was an amazing experience to be here today on RM with our sunbaes, and it was wonderful because I had the chance to do this with all my members here, and since we are a rookie group it was very nice to have this chance to be here. Thanks RM.” After your little speech you and your members bowed to the camera.

 

“I want to say that it was nice to be here, again” Changsung said, making everybody laugh, “I always have a great time when I am in RM, and even with I wasn’t with my members it was nice because I had the chance to be with these girls that are lovely hoobaes to us on JYP, and to be with Xiumin-ssi too”

 

“Xiumin-ssi your turn” Jae Suk said.


“I just want to thanks the RM team, like always it was an amazing experience, and it was good to have a chance to be here with a sunbae and a hoobae” Soon after Xiumin said this, the PD shouted saying that the filming had ended, so all of you exchanged goodbyes and you and your team, went to the changing rooms.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

One more update for you guys, please continue to show support for this fic, leave comments, subscibre and upvote. And i want to let you guys know that the lovely Lintz2 is helping me with the grammar, and in some time even with ideas in this fic, so i want to thanks her for the support she is giving to me. I hope all of you to  have a lovely week. ;)