Second Chance

Idol life

After his little speech you let him lay down on the bed with you, you two were cuddled talking, trying to get things straight, because you knew that this time you guys needed more communication on the relationship. And trust, especially him.

 

“How is your dad?” he asked while passing his finger through your hair.

“He is fine, the surgery went fine, and the doctor thinks that in one week he should be able to go home.” You told with your head lying on his chest.

 

“Good, and you, how long you will have to stay on rest?”

“One week. In my opinion I could already go back to practice but no one is letting me.” You pouted, which made Minseok chuckle and you could feel the vibration on his chest, which made you smile.

 

“And they are right, you should be resting. You put a lot stress and work on yourself during these last weeks which is my fault as well.” He sighed, and you had to get up from the position that you were able to make eyes contact with him.

“Oppa, please stop apologizing, you already said sorry, and we already talked about what happened. It wasn’t just your fault, I should have not had acted that way, so please stop.” You said while caressing his cheeks.

 

You two continued to look in each other’s eyes, and you could feel him holding your hands that were on his cheeks as he was getting closer. In a moment you felt his lips on yours. And how had you missed that feeling, his taste, the softness. Even though the kiss was simple, it contained a lot of passion in it. When you separated you could feel that your cheeks were warm, and that you definitely were blushing, which didn’t pass unnoticed by Minseok, and made him laugh because of your cuteness. And that in return made you blush even more and hide your face on his chest. This silly moment was interrupted by a “yawn” that you made.

 

“Someone seems sleepy” he said caressing your hair.

“A little, it’s the medication.” You explained, and then he said that you should sleep and that he would be there with you the whole time. So you layed again on his chest and fell asleep with him caressing your hair and cheeks. You were then waked up by your door being opened and a loud yell that made you jump and sit on the bed with your eyes wide open.

 

“Yah, why are you yelling?” you told to Lizzie and Minah that were on your door. Just then you realized that you weren’t alone, that you were in bed with Minseok by your side. “Oh”

“Oh? Just oh? I think you have an explanation to do Hana.” Lizzie said through her teeth. You knew that she was angry just by how hard her eyes were on both of you.

 

“Really? Now?” you asked, since you had just woken up, and was a little lazy.

“Now” she screamed “Living room, now, you two.” She said pointing her fingers to you and Minseok, and then left the room with Minah running and trying to calm her down. You kind of were already getting prepared for the storm that she would create; she was the member who was the angriest with Minseok.

“Sorry for this oppa, Lizzie kind is angry with you, that’s why she reacted that way,” you told him when you were getting up.

 

“I think it’s me that has to apologize, she’s just being a good dongsaeng and taking care of you. Especially after what happened with Hanbin, and then I acted like a jerk, that’s why she is like this, but I will talk with her.” He said patting your hair and holding your hand and making the way towards the living room.

 

When he said those words you felt a warm feeling in your heart, you knew that he regretted what he did, and this just made you like him more. You just acted like had passed unnoticed by you when he said those three words, but you had heard, and you wanted to say it back, but you decided to say on another moment, and you knew that would have plenty moments to come yet. When you arrived to the living room you saw all your members there, some sitting on the sofa, others on the carpet, and you noticed the small smiles that all them were on their faces. Well, except Lizzie, she was fuming.

 

“So, do you mind explaining us what this is?” she said pointing towards you and Minseok who were on the sofa holding hands.

When you were getting ready to explain to them that  you had made the sorted it out with Minseok, he interrupted you and started to talk. “First I want to apologize to all of you.” Then he made a little bow while sitting, which left you surprised

 

“And second, I know that some of you are  angry with me, and you have all the right to be, but I know that my actions towards Hana were wrong, and I regretted a lot. I really like her, and I was miserable these past weeks. And when I saw her fainting after the presentation on MAMA my heart ached a lot. And today I had the opportunity to come here and talk with her, and being the amazing person she is, she gave me a second chance.”
While he explained, you were getting shy by his words, and by the silly smiles that all your members were making. You could see that even Lizzie was warming up by his words and Mia being the bratty maknae she is, was winking to you, which made you hide your face on his arms.

 

“So I hope, that just like Hana did, you guys could give me a second chance too? I swear that I won’t make the same mistake again.” When he finished you squeezed his hands and gave him a smile to show him that you were by his side.

“Lizzie”
This time it was your time to talk with them, or more specifically, to Lizzie.
“I know that you are angry, that you are not that happy with this decision I am making right now, but I want to you understand that I am happy now. Yes, I wasn’t on my best those last weeks, and this is my fault too, because I shouldn’t have acted that way, and I am sorry towards all of you. I know why you are acting this way, and I know that you know that he is not like Hanbin, he knows he made mistakes, and he already apologized for them. So don’t get angry and please support us again. Couples fight, probably this won’t be the last time that Minseok  and I will fight, but every time, if we still like each other, we will try to make things right again. And I hope that in all those moments, not just you, but all the girls will support me, and understand my decisions, I know that sometimes I will be wrong, and that’s why I have you guys to show me this. Okay?” you said with your most sincere tone towards all the girls.

 

They were your safety rock; you knew that even when you didn’t deserved, when you were acting like a child throwing tantrums they were by your side. And helping you getting over all things, since the trainee days, till today and in the future too. So when you saw them nodding their heads, specially Lizzie you couldn’t fight the huge smile that spread on your face.

 

 

 

 

TIME SKIP (3 MONTHS)

 

 

   You and Minseok had gotten back together, and since the day when he went to your dorm your relationship just got better. You two were always sneaking in the other dorm just to see each other, and even already exchanged the first “I love yous” on the New Years after party that you guys went after a broadcast. It was a lovely way to spend the New Year, and probably if you had spent the Christmas together, you had done the exchange of these words even before.

The gifts that you bought to each other were couple items, and for incredible as that sounds, it wasn’t planned. You bought him a personalized CAP in his favorite color and yours was in your favorite color, and both your initials inside, and a watch. He bought couple rings for you, but they were from different colors just so that the fans wouldn’t get too suspicious, and a necklace with a heart. Inside the heart, there were your and his initials inside.

 

    When you told to the girls the presents that you gave to each other they teased you a lot, since it seemed that you guys had planned it. Lately you haven’t had the chance to see each other that much, since you were promoting your latest single for almost two months, and your schedule were crazy. He instead, was preparing for the next EXO comeback, and this time he didn’t tell you what the concept was, making you wait like all the other fans, which always made you try to steal some information from him with aegyeo. However, he was getting better at resisting your attempts, giving you just a sneak peak of their dance, what made you even more anxious for the comeback. Unfortunately, you guys wouldn’t have the chance to share the stage; since his comeback stage happened a week after you did your goodbye stage, so the only time that this would happen would be on “Music Bank” where you were still an MC with Mark and Taemin.
 

    Your comeback that came with the release of your first full album, hit the jackpot, you and the girls had already a lot of recognition, but this album and main song made you girls go to another level, the attention on all of you just increased, you received and all-kill pratically on all weeks on the first month of promotions. During the second month, on some days you still got some all-kills, not to talk about the wins on the music shows that put with numbers that just big groups had received, and that made all of you happy, since all the work you were putting on this and on your careers were paying off.

And because of this, the offers to variety shows, photo shoots, and commercials just went skyrocketing, making you and the girls busier than ever. It seemed that each girl were to choose something that was suited for her. For example Ara was doing a lot of gigs on dramas, just like Lizzie that started to act, Minah and Jessie were doing a lot commercials and some OST’S, and you and Mia, because of your outgoing personalities received a lot of convicts to be on variety shows.

 

  Today was one of those days when you had zero time to relax, from the time you woke up until now you were busy. First you had a practice since the JYP nation shows were going to start in some weeks, then you had an radio interview, and now you were on your way to the filming of Weekly Idol. You had become one of the special hosts for this and next month while Doni was recovering from an appendicitis surgery, and decided to be on rest for some months. Till now you had filmed two episodes, all of them being female idols, but all were groups that you were friends with it. One of the assistant managers was responsible for you and your schedules nowadays, and to drive you through all of them. Right now you were on the line between falling asleep on the car and reading the script for today’s show. It was just about remembering the segments that today’s show would have. When you arrived at the recording studio, you were rushed to the makeup chair by the producers, without having the chance to see who would be the guests. You started to get curious because usually it stated the guest on the script. Since they did not tell it this time, it made you even more curious.

 

RECORD START

 

“Are you ready?”  Coni asked and you nodded.

“Weekly Idol.” Both of you screamed and made the signature with your arms on the sides.

“Omo, our Hana looks tired. But that’s what happens when you are famous,” Coni started to tease you. “I saw that you are one of the news host for the After School Club, in awhile you will be so famous that you won’t remember us on the Weekly Idol.”

“Oppa, that’s not true, I will never forget about you, it’s easier for you to forget about me.” You teased back.
 

“So you have any idea of who are the guests today?” he asked.

“No, and I am curious, because since when I arrived no one let me know or talk with the guests, so I have a good feeling.” You said looking to him and then to the cameras.

“Why is this?”

“Well, since I started filming we just had two girls groups, and no one tried to hide them from me. I really hope that it will be a male group today, please PD-nim, tell me I am right.” You said making a pleading look to the producers which made everyone on the room laugh.
 

“You have any group in your mind?” he asked and you nodded, “Who?”

“I can’t say, because if it’s not any of these groups I will feel bad with the group that is the guest, and the fans will hate me.”

“You can write on a paper the groups that you think that it is, and give to the PD-nim, if it’s not any of these groups we won’t show this part, okay?” he said, and you agreed. The PD-nim gave you a paper and a pen to write. Being the fangirl that you are, you wrote the name of EXO and BIG BANG, and gave the paper neatly folded to the producer who read it and showed it to the camera, against your will.
 

“PD-nim, please I hope it to be one of these groups, but if not, please cut this part.” You told him.

He showed that paper to Coni that laughed at your answer. “So let’s start and show the fans and to our Hana who are the guests today.” And then an EXO song started to play and he shouted the name of the group. You saw the nine dorks, whom during last months, you had gotten to know very well, entering the room, your boyfriend being the last one to step in.
 

When you saw them entering, you felt your cheeks getting so hot, and you had a huge fan smile on your face. You had to hold the manuscript up to cover your face, which didn’t passed unnoticed by Coni.

“Our Hana looks too happy, look at her face.” Coni teased, making everyone in the room laugh. You could feel the huge smile on Minseok face observing you, god you had been missing him, you haven’t see each other in almost one month because of your schedules.

“How are you feeling Hana?”

 

“I really liked the surprise, thank you so much PD-nim,” you bowed. “Chincha, I am really happy, I think I will ask JYP-nim to buy a food truck for the Weekly Idol staff.”  You said jokingly.

“Why JYP, and not you?” Coni asked.

“Because he is rich.” You said making everyone laugh.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Almost one month without updating, but I am back kekeke This chapter will be divided in two, the next part it will be posted soon, I hope you guys enjoy, please leave your comments about your thoughts and everything you want haha. And I have to tell you all, that this fic it's coming to the end, I already started to work on the last chapters, probably the fic won't have more than 10 chapters before it ends, so give me your opinions about what you want to see in the end, and even in a epilogue okay? Hope you all enjoy this chapter, leave your comment, subscribe and upvote, I wish you have an great weekend. >.<