Accident

Idol life

 

 

                                                                                                                                ikEDyZisO1JOCQZdb_th1ujm4VLHvTlkfMKhL3hSxuN6HidIO0xvjR1iYta7NlZpJo7A09sW0C3vbuhU46SpoTe9aa8XblGO0KAmwczzM5IZH4eCpH5ejTB2wuqh4Y_S3D2CUlee

 

                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

SM and JYP confirm the relationship between EXO Xiumin and FG Hana

 

Earlier today Dispatch released some pictures from an apparent date between FG’S Hana and EXO Xiumin. According to the two agencies the two idols have been seeing each other for at least two months, and got acquainted because of common friends and from working together on some shows.

 

SM and JYP after some time finally released a note confirming the relationship between the two idols.

A SM representative said “We talked with Xiumin when we saw the news and he confirmed that he and Hana got acquainted after working together and having meeting through some common friends. The two are still getting to know each other, he wishes that all of you respect them and continue to cherish them.”

And the JYP representative “After we saw the news we talked with our Hana and she confirmed the relationship with Xiumin, and told that they are still getting to know each other. They are helping and giving each other strength between their busy schedules. We ask for you to respect their decisions and continue to support both of them in their respective works”.

 

 

Comments:

 

bpwhistle: This looks too forced to me.

S2vivis2: I KNEW IT. But I think the companies are lying, they seem to be together for longer than two months.

exoinyouarea: B**** go back to your country

bombbomb: I think I am happy for them? I don’t know it’s bringing me memories from other couples that were kind of made by SM.

bambamdabdab: He can do better

 

Show more comments

 

                                                                                                                                               

                                                                                                      ______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

You were scrolling through the feed of notice from you SNS and were reading the feedback from the fans about your relationship with Minseok, and just like you expected it seemed that there are more negative than supportive reactions. Some even think that this is just a plan from both of the companies to get attention, which is partly correct, but the relationship between them was definitely real.

 

“I told you to not look at this” a voice, one that you were more than used to, said behind your shoulder, making you look from your phone to the person talking to you.

 

“How can I not oppa?” you whined when he sat beside you on the couch. You two had agreed to meet on Chanyeol’s studio, since the giant said that when he wasn’t using you two could be in private there, but had to tell him beforehand so this way he would not had the risk to catch you doing things that his innocent eyes couldn’t see. When he told this you two made sure to punch him, you on the head and Minseok on the stomach. And since it was risky to go to both dorms because of the fans, this was the safest place right now.

 

“Not reading, I already told you and we talked about this Hana.” Minseok was kind of tired to make you not care about this, but how could you? You

were foreigner, you debuted, not even two years ago, and he was Xiumin, part of EXO, how could you be relaxed about it?

                                                                                                             

“We both know that the fans will show many kinds of reactions, and maybe many of them will be against this, but who are the ones in this relationship?” He said and making sure that you were looking to his eyes, and by the look on his face you knew that he wanted you to answer him.

“You and me.” You said in a tiny voice, but you knew that he had heard it.

“That’s right, you and me. Not them, not my members or your members, not our companies. This relationship is between us, and what will happen will depend on us, so please don’t care about them. I know that just like me, you love your fans, and being an idol we know that a great part of our lives will be public, but we can choose and try to make this relationship private. Of course somethings will be in the open, especially because of our companies, but it’s not because some little things are public that we will break apart. Okay?”

You just nodded touched of your boyfriend’s words, because you knew that just like you he was nervous about going public, partly because of his fans reactions and the fear of their magnitude, but he wasn’t showing it to you. “Hey, I want an answer” he repeated holding your chin.

“Yes oppa, I understand. Thank you” you told him while hugging him.

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                              _____________________________________________________________________________________ 

 

 

 

After that night both of you got stuck on work again, not even having time to celebrate your one year anniversary together since you were abroad for work, and he was preparing for the EXO tour. The fans were still going crazy, but they seemed to have had lessened their anger towards you. However a little group of saessangs continued to bother you, sending death threats on SNS and even to your company. The situation was making you a little bit scared but your company, group members, and Minseok told you to not to let it bother you. There would always be people like them, so you decided to ignore those few people. However, the agitating feeling left by those threats remained.

 

This day was the day that finally after two months without seeing each other, you and Minseok got to see each other again.

“Oppa” you hugged him the moment you saw him in the restaurant, you decided to meet directly at the restaurant because both of you had schedules before the date. “ I missed you ”

 

“Me too” he hugged you back, and took you to the table. You both ordered and continued to talk about everything and nothing. That was one of the things that you most loved about your relationship with Minseok, you guys could be without talking to each other for days, or talking every day that you would always have something to say to the other, and would never have a moment of awkwardness between you two.

 

You were talking about the plans for your comeback that would take place in about one or two months, the date was not settled yet.

 

“You should rest a little, the company is putting you guys to work too much.” He scolded you when he saw that you were mostly playing with the food “You guys just got back from the overseas schedules and you were traveling all the time because of the show you are in, and now you are going to be doing a comeback. You should at least take care of your health, you are getting skinny.” He put his hands on yours and squeezed, wanting to emphasise his words.

 

“Oppa, you say like your company doesn’t do this with you and the guys all the time. And I am taking care of my health; I am just trying to lose some weight, nothing too much.” You shrugged, you have been trying to lose some weight, because in the beginning the company told you, but since your relationship with Minseok came out some fans had been pointing about your baby fat, and other stuff about your weight in general, and mostly because of this you had being trying to lose some weight.

 

The reason seems a little shallow, however this is how the industry works, you had to have the perfect body, perfect voice, perfect everything, and especially in case you were an idol, you were always in public because of scandals and since you were a foreigner, you had to prove yourself more times than other idols. And the nagging feeling inside your head told you that you should try to be perfect, to see if the fans, at least the mean ones, would approve of your relationship with Minseok, and forget about you and your family, because in the beginning they were saying bad stuff just about you, but they started to talk about your group, and family, and all this together made you work harder, to pass the perfect image to them.

 

“And why is that? I know that the company already told you that you were alright, I talked with your manager.” You loved Minseok to much, but sometimes this overprotectiveness of him would get on your nerves, especially because he would try to know about your health from your manager or group members, like he didn’t trust you enough for this.

“Why did you talk with my manager?” your voice sounded ruder than you wanted to show, but this was partially fault of your pms-ssing, together with lack of sleep, food and overwork.

“Because he and I, and everyone knows how stubborn you are. And I know that you aren’t trying to lose weight just because of the company, there is more to it, and I want to know” he answered with a calm tone. He knew that if he talked back in the same tone you would end up fighting. He knew this because this already happened once, you guys started talking normally, but one stupid thing ended up in a huge fight, since neither of you would back down, it ended up with none of you talking with the other for almost a week, but in the end both of you talked it out, and forgot the fight. Since then when one of you are on the edge, and it’s seemed like you would end up fighting, the other tried to be calm and talk it out, so you wouldn’t hurt each other with your words.

 

Sensing his calmness, and trying to not let your temper get the best of you, you just answered in relax voice, “It’s nothing, I just want to look good for the next comeback, since our last comeback people are expecting too much from me and the girls, and I don’t want to disappoint them.” And you weren’t lying, people were waiting too much from you and the girls, and you didn’t want to disappoint them, you were just not telling him all of your reasons.

 

“Hana-yah” and now you knew that he was serious, in the little more than one year of your relationship with Minseok you knew that he just used this tone and your name when he was serious, and wanted you to tell the truth.

“It’s nothing oppa.” You were trying to let this pass, you knew that if he would know of the things some fans were saying to you and the people around you, and the things that they sent to you, he would be angry with them, and disappointed with you for not telling him this. But Minseok knew you better, so he just got up from his chair and put a chair by your side, since the room that you were in was private, there wasn’t anyone to see what he was going to do now. You let a gasp when you felt him picking you up and putting you in his lap, and then putting a hand on your chin to make you look at him.

 

“I am not stupid Hana, I know why you are doing this, and I hate that I have to almost fight with you for you to tell me, because if not I would only know because other person told me.” And know you were definitely sure that he knew about the problems that the fans were causing.

 

“I know that they are being mean towards you on SNS, and they got to the point of talking about people that you love, and I know that they have sent nasty things to you by the mail. I know that it’s hard, probably thousand time harder for you than for me, but I do not want you to let your health, not just physical but also mental, get attacked by this.” You didn’t even knew that you had started to cry till you felt his fingers trying to stop the tears of falling from your face.

 

“Please just talk to me, I am your boyfriend, we are in this together. I know that you don’t like the fact that I talk with your members, friends and manager to hear more about you, but I do this because I know that you are stubborn, and want to deal with everything by yourself, but you don’t need to deal with all this alone. I am here with you, we are on this together, and I should be dealing with all this with you, because you are not alone in his relationship. And you are not the tough chick you think you are. You are almost like a little puppy that I have to take care of. You already take care of your members, and friends, let me be the one taking care of you.”

 

When he ended talking you were with your face buried on his neck, and your tears were falling, you were trying to think how you got so lucky to have someone this perfect by your side.

 

“Princess” god how you loved when he called you with this nickname,

 

“I need you to look at me, and promise me one thing.” He said patting your back and pushing your face of his neck, you were probably looking like right now, with your face all messy because of the tears.

 

“Can you promise oppa one thing?” he said in a relaxing tone, knowing that this is what you were needed right now, and you just nodded, being shy with being like this right now. It doesn’t matter how long you guys had been dating, or how many kisses, hugs and everything you done with him, you would always be shy like it was the first time with him.

 

“I want you to talk more with me, if anything happens with the fans, it can be comments, the things that they send you, everything, talk with me, don’t let me discover what is bothering you by others. And please take care of yourself, I know that you are trying to lose weight because of the fans, not because of the company, and I don’t want you to do this, be healthy, besides I like you baby cheeks, I love to kiss them.” He said making you laugh at his last words.

 

“So promise oppa?”

 

“Yes, I am sorry oppa” you said in a tiny voice,

 

“So let seal the deal” he said leaning towards you, and giving you a kiss, the kiss wasn’t long, but it wasn’t short, it was what both of you needed in the moment.

 

After the little scene that you had caused, you both ordered for desert and he made you eat everything, even to the point of giving food in your mouth, the rest of the evening was lovely. But unfortunately you had to say goodbyes, both of you had to wake up early the next morning, him because he was going to travel to China to present there, and you had a filming early in the morning.

While driving to the dorms, your manager decided to make a stop to pick food for the girls, since they had made a call for you. So both of you stopped at a convenience store to buy some food and snacks to bring to the girls in the dorm. In the convenience store you had noted a group of three girls looking at you, and you started feeling that nagging throb inside you again. You decided to just ignore it since you were tired and had to go back with food for the girls in the dorm.

 

While your manager payed for the bills you saw that the girls had left, so you just decided to brush this away, and went to the car with your manager.

In the middle of way to the dorm your manager noticed that a car was following you guys, so he started to try to divert the driver of the other car, but the drive wasn’t giving away. It continued to follow you. Right now you were afraid of the person who was driving the other car, and the girls of the shop came back to your mind. But you didn’t want to believe that they would do something like this. You didn’t knew how would you guys get out of this situation, you knew that your manager was nervous and because of this you stayed with your mouth closed to not let him get more nervous or anxious with this whole situation.

 

But it happened so fast that you didn’t notice, in a moment the signal was closing and your manager was pressing the brake to stop, and soon the other car was crashing in the back of your car- because of the rain on the asphalt, the car started to slide on the lane and then in the other direction came a car and crashed to the side of the passenger seat, where you were sitting. That was the last thing that you remembered before everything going black.

 
 
 
                                                              ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
A/N:  I am baaaack, kind of, not really, sorry. It's been so long since I've updated, is just that university, work and everything is so crazy in the moment. This update came just in time for our Minseok, this precious, lovely, and amazing person birthday. I am grateful for him to exist, EXO wouldn't be EXO without our older hyung/oppa, he takes care of the youngest memebers and sometimes acts just like the maknae. He deserves all the love in the world, and I hope 2017 to be a great year for him and all the boys s2s2s2s2s2s2s2
 
So, probably not all of you is going to read this but okay, so the next update won't take so long to happen, but the next after that I am not so sure about it, university it's taking a good part of my life, together with the internship I am doing. I really hope all of you enjoy this update, I am sorry for taking so long, but I swear to you that I didn't give up on this story, to be honest it's already coming to an end, I don't want to, but I have to. I hope you enjoy, please show all your love for this story, comment, subscribe, upvote. 
 
Hope all of you have a great weekend and week!!!!!   And Happy Birthday to our Baozi again, he deserves s2s2s2