First date

Idol life

You giggled as you saw the message that Taemin and Mark sent to you. You wouldn’t have peace anymore when these two knew each other now. Not that you were complain, they were pretty cool.

 

“Hana” your manager said while parking the car “we are here, I hope you have fun, but not too much fun since you have to be up early tomorrow. I am going to be here to pick you up if you don’t call me earlier than in three hours. Don’t cause any scandals, be quiet, and all that other thing that I as your manager should be stopping you from doing, arasso?” he looked at you questionly.

 

“Arayo oppa, I will be extra careful, and when you get back here, call me, okay?  Bye oppa,” you left the car waving your hand to your manager. You walked toward the door and soon arrived to the restaurant you had agreed to meet at.

 

It was pretty empty, and had some cabins that gave privacy to the customers, but you wouldn’t be playing with your luck. You were wearing a jeans, with a plaid shirt and some Converse shoes, and a mask that was covering your face. You were a little frustrated about the way looked because when you had left the dorm you haven’t known that you would be meeting Xiumin that day. Now he would think that you didn’t care about him. After walking a little you saw someone sitting in a more private corner. When that person shot his head up you recognize him instantly. He gave you a smile and you could feel your heart melt with his wonderful warm welcome.

“Hi oppa” you said cheerfully while sitting in front of him on the table

“Hi Hana” he said with the same happy voice that you had greeted him. You gave him your best smile and started to observe his outfit. He was wearing the same colour shirt and jeans than you were. From the surprised look on his face, you could depict that he had noticed the same.

 

“Omo,” he said pointing to your blouse “ we are wearing couple shirts,” he stated amused making you giggle and heat rushed to your cheeks.

 

“Ne, what a coincidence” you said with flushed cheeks.

 

“I think it’s destiny” he said while resting his head on his hand and looking you with a smile “it’s just our first date and we already looking like a couple,” he said making your heart stop for a minute. He had always been quite straightforward with you but you were still amazed of how he could say something like that so easily.

“A… ne” you could feel your cheeks were red like a tomato, and he laughed at your unintended cuteness.

 

“So how was today’s shoot?” he smiled.

“It was good, the photographer was a nice person,” you told him smiling back  

“What about the person that you were being photographed with?” he raised his eyebrows.

“Ah, “ you scratched the back of your head nervous, thinking if you should or not tell him about Hanbin, in the end you decided it was best if he was oblivious, at least for now, “it was okay, he was polite, but we barely talked since we were pretty busy during the photoshoot” you said.

“Hm, good” he said like he felt relief or something like that.

 

“And you oppa, what did you do today?” you smiled

“Ah, nothing too much, I just had to record some programs with the members, it was nice” he smiled. After his comment you both were in silence, and It felt a little strange,

“So…” you said

“What…” he said

You both spoke at the same time making you laugh

“You first oppa” you said still laughing

“I was thinking what you want to order” he chuckled

“Hm,” you said tapping your cheeks “I really want something like fries, chicken or burger, but I can’t” you pouted and he chuckle of your cuteness.

 

“Why not?”

“Because we are in the middle of promotions, I can’t eat something unhealthy, besides my manager will scold me if I do this” you still pouted, making him want to hug you because of your aegyeo.

 

“Hm, but no one needs to know, I can’t eat something like that either, but since today is a special day, I think we should, so if you don’t speak nothing to anyone I won’t say anything either” he gave you a smile and you smiled like a child when he wins candy.

“Chincha oppa? You promise?” you asked pouting your lips.

“Ne, oppa promises” he said and he couldn’t control himself so he got up just to ruffle your hair making you blush at the subtle action.

 

“Ara oppa, let’s eat burger then,” you didn’t notice but when you smiled the look that he shot in your direction was pure affection. After you had made your decision on what to eat, he called a waiter to make the order. When the waiter had left the table, you started to talk again.

“Hana, how long have you been in Korea?” he asked.

“It’s going to be almost 4 years since I moved to here” you answered.

“And you already talk Korean this well?”

“Ani oppa, it’s not good, I still struggle a lot, JYP sometimes scolds me because I still confused a lot of words, but I still have Korean lessons, and when I am in the dorm with the Korean members they are always helping me and the others to improve our pronunciation” you said.

 

“How long did you train?”

“Hm, when I came he gave me one year and half for me to learn the basic of Korean and improve my dance and rap skills, after this he said that he was going to put me and the girls to trainee to see if we could debut, so we trained for more six months until he was certain that we could debut. After that we still trained a year to debut, so in the total I trained for 3 years for be able to debut.”  

“You and the girls already knew each other?”

“Kind of, me and the foreigner line trained together and stayed in the same dorm because we had similar schedules, we were all learning Korean and all, but there were another two girls with us, but they gave up, and the Korean members we knew it because we had some classes with them. But we only got closer when he said that the six of us would be debuting in the same group. Then they moved to our dorm, and since then we are pretty good friends, we became a family with the others,” you smiled remember how this girls made the difference in your life and that now you couldn’t ask for better members and friends than them.

 

“But oppa, let’s stop talking about me,” you said flustered with all the attention that Xiumin was giving to you, making him chuckle.

“So what do you want to know about me?” he asked raising his eyebrows, making your heart miss a beat, he didn’t know but he affected you in a manner that you didn’t think that was possible.

 

“Hm…” you said tapping your cheeks “I don’t know what to ask oppa, it’s hard” you whined and again he was in complete adoration with your cuteness “but, let’s do a normal question, do you like being an idol?” you said and he raised his eyebrows “Wae, wae, wae, I don’t know what to ask,” you said and he laugh at your crazy antics.

“Ne, a lot, it’s was a tough road to get where I am today, but in the end I make it and it’s totally worth it, besides the fact that I am doing this with the guys are much better,” he smiled making you heart beat faster.

 

After a few more minutes of you two talking the food finally arrived and you continue to talking while eating. The time passed so quickly when you were talking with him, the conversation came so natural, even when you got flustered with him and shy you were having a good time, that you didn’t even notice that it was almost the time that your manager said that he was going to pick you up.

 

You just came to reality after you saw the message of your manager saying that he would be by the restaurant in 20 minutes to take you to the dorms.

“Omo, the time passed really fast, my manager is already coming here to pick me up,” you said while pouting making him chuckle.

 

“Already? That’s sad, but we can always mark another date right?” he said and you could see that just like you his cheeks were with a tint of blush on it “but only if you want to, of course.”

“I would love to oppa” you said shyly and his smile got even bigger than it was before, after this you ordered the bill.

 

“Oppa, I don’t think it’s fair, I want to pay too” you said.

“Yah,” he shouted “I am the man, and besides it’s our first date I should be the one paying not  you” he said, and you couldn’t find any answer to shoot back.

 

Besides you were in awe because of the way he talked about your first date. After he paid for the bill both of you got up and started to leave the restaurant. What you didn’t expect, was him to hold your hand on the way to the doors. The moment his hands touched yours your heart almost stopped, and you face was redder than a tomato, but you weren’t complaining, to be honest the sensation of his hands on yours felt so right at the moment.

 

When you walked outside the restaurant soon you saw your manager on the car waiting for you, and you wanted to laugh when you saw his face when he saw you and Xiumin holding hands.

“Oppa, I have to go now my manager is already here” you told him.

“Okay, when you got home don’t forget to send me a message okay?” he said while caressing your hand.

“Ara oppa, until next time, bye” you said. You were turning around, when you felt some courage on yourself and you gave him a peck on his cheeks. After you realized what you have done, you felt so embarrassed that you hurried to your manager’s leaving him with an idiotic smile on his face.

The ride home was filled with silence, your manager was still surprised about the fact that you and Xiumin were holding hands, and the fact that you had the courage to kiss him on the cheek. He could only think that whatever was happening between you two was something serious already. After all, you were not one of those people who just play about.

 

“So, Hana,” he cleared his throat. “how was your date?”

“It was good oppa, Xiumin oppa is a really nice guy,” you told him smiling as you thought about the perfect date that you just had.

 

“The way I see it, you must like him, right? After all I saw what you did before leaving,” and you could sense that your manager was somehow teasing you.

 

“Oppa, you saw that too?” you covered your face embarrassed with the whole situation.

“Of course I saw it” he chuckled. After this he continued to tease you a little more and when you arrived at the dorms he told you about tomorrow schedule and, how you and the girls would practice first and then leave to film a variety show.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Double update for you guys, sorry for not posting for some time, but university it's been very tiring these days, i will try to post something next week but i can't promisse anything, since i have a lot of tests and work to do for next week, but let's see. I hope that all of you enjoy this chapter, leave your opinion, comment, subscribe and upvote. Hope all of you have a lovely day. >.<