Ship

Idol life

“So let’s start, Hana are you ready?” Coni asked, and you knew what he was asking. It was the time to make the greetings and ask about their comeback.

“Now should we hear EXO great the fans? Please insan~~~~” you and Coni said together, and you didn’t fail to notice that when they got organized in line, Minseok went to stay by your side, making you flush, and you could see a tiny bit of heat on his cheeks.

“1,2,3 We are one EXO-inmida” the nine of them shouted together, making you applause just like a fangirl. Even knowing them already like friends, because of your relationship with Minseok, you were still a huge fan so this kind of thing made you overly excited.
 

 

“Hana, how do you feel about their greeting?” Coni asked. He had a knowing smile on his face. He was obviously waiting for a certain kind of answer.

“Happy, very happy. Oppa, you know I am their fan. This is like you asking a child if they like candies. The response will always be positive.” You said making the boys laugh to your fangirl side.

He teased a little more about your fangirl crush on them, and then started to talk a little more about their comeback. After the introduction about their new album you passed to the random play dance.
 

 

“Now we are going to do the random play dance, you know how it works right?” you asked and they nodded “If you guys succeed in two attempts, you will have the chance to eat chicken since you guys like. And you can choose the type of the chicken,” you told them.

“Yah, Hana should be just one chance not two.” Coni scolded you. “I think that the PD-nim is already regretting letting you be one of the MC’s today.”

“Ani oppa let them, let them.” You said making everyone laugh, “You did this too with GFriend. So I have the right to do this with EXO too.”

“Okay, and since you are a fan you know all the dances, so please pay attention.” And you nodded.
 

 

“Music cue” you both shouted.

They started dancing, and soon you saw some of them making some mistakes but you choose to ignore them, especially if it was Minseok doing the mistakes. However, soon you got to a point where Coni couldn’t trust you to do this job anymore.

“Yah, stop, it’s obviously that they are going on the wrongs sides. Hana you are letting them off the hook, aren’t you?” he said pushing you and the guys knew that you are favoring them.

“Anieyo oppa, in my opinion they are doing all the right moves.” You said with your most neutral face.

“Aish, you are really something. This time it’s going to be serious. You guys have one more chance, and I will pay more attention, since Hana is not being the most impartial person.”

“Music cue!” you two shouted again. This time you wanted to let them pass, but it was obvious that they were doing wrong, they couldn’t even fake, their faces and the pushes that they were giving each other were obvious enough, so you had to stop the song.

“Stop, chincha, I really wanted you guys to win, but it was obvious that you were doing wrong.” So you and Coni started to imitate them pushing each other around.

“Buuut, you guys can have one more chance. However since I know that the PD-nim it’s already giving me glares, you guys will just have the chance to eat fried chicken. Okay?” you said and they nodded.
 

 

“Aish Hana is really a fan.”  Coni shacked his head like disapproving, “This is your last chance, and we won’t let Hana give you more chances, music cue.” And they started dancing again, you saw some mistakes but they were not this obvious, so in the end they won the fried chicken, to the happiness of Kai. You guys then continued to the next part of the show, and again Minseok sat by your side. You could see some of the teasing glances that the beagle line was throwing at you two.
 

 

“It’s been a long time since EXO was here on weekly idol, and it’s seems like they got more charming since then.” Coni said and you nodded. “And because of this and because of our special MC today we prepared some fun games for you.”

“Coni and Hana Korean beef party” you both said together, “Hana what is this part?” Coni asked.

“This is a corner where idols can get titles and show off their charms only in the basement. Besides depending of the results they have the chance to eat Korean beef.” You explained.

“Oh this part is great to the fans see a little more about the charms of their idols, and today seems it was Hana production.” Coni teased

“Did I get caught?” you joked back, “I am really trying to keep down my happiness right now.”

“Okay, we will start the battle, but first we want to show a video for you guys.” Coni said and all of you looked to the tv that it’s settled close to the producers, what you didn’t expected it was for you to appear on it. It was the video of the first time you were on Weekly Idol. They had made a cut saying you loved Xiumin. When you saw it, you ran to in front of the TV to not let them see it.  You knew that they had already seen it, by the noises and screams they were doing, especially Baekhyun and Chanyeol, your face by now was redder than a tomato.

“PD-nim waeeee?” you whined letting go of the TV “I will have to ask to JYP don’t buy the food truck anymore.” You joked while going back to your place.

“Our Hana confessed her love to Xiumin when she was a guest on weekly idol” Coni teased and laughed loudly. Glad someone was having fun with it, because you were certainly not one of those people.
 

 

“Oppa, it didn’t go like that. I said I loved my mom, but you guys edited the video and did this,” you whined.

“What are your words about this Xiumin?” Coni asked ignoring your whining.

“I am really grateful, it’s an honor, thank you.” He bowed and you could see his cheeks were red too, but not as much as yours.
 

 

“He is feeling shy, but you guys would totally be a cute couple. Just look at you two!” Coni said this while Sehun was drinking water. Coni’s comment made him choke on the water, probably because he knew that you guys were really a couple.

“Our Sehunnie, are you jealous?” Coni teased.

“No hyung” and when Sehun started to talk you just saw the evil glance and knew that that brat maknae would say something to embarrass his hyung. “It’s just that Xiumin hyung always pays attention to FG performances, and says how Hana-ssi is so talented.” He finished with a little smirk that made you want to rip off his face.
 

 

“Omo, you guys should totally date, look you are even sitting next to each other.” They continue to tease, making you and Minseok red on the cheeks, “So in our first game, we will use a heart monitor, and the person who can make Hana’s heart beat the fastest wins. But this game will have two rounds, in the second round, it will be Hana that tries to make your hearts beat faster, since probably we already know who will win the first game.” He finished looking at Minseok, you knew that this game would just increase the teasing on you two, since you knew that the chances for some of them, especially the beagle line make you heart race would be small.
 

 

“Hana beat right now it’s 104 bpm, it’s a normal beat. Let’s start with EXO attempt. Ready Start.” The game started with D.O attempt and to everyone’s surprise, it made your heart to beat harder, making everyone laugh and tease, they were so loud.

“Omo, it seems like Xiumin might have a competitor.” Coni said, and when you looked to Minseok you could see that he was laughing too, but his wrists were a little too closed. It made you giddy just to think that he was jealous of his band member. “Now it’s Baekhyun turn” and as soon as he started your heartbeats started to slow down, making everyone laugh at the beagle attempt. “He is doomed. Her heart rate is falling, it’s falling.” Joked Coni. In the end the only ones that made your heart race a little more beside D.O were Suho, and Yixing with his cute dimples, you couldn’t resist dimples, they are so adorable.

“Now to not say that the game wasn’t fair to the other guys, we left the stronger competitor for last, Xiumin” Coni announced and everyone started to scream, making little hearts to you two. “Look, he barely started and her heart race is already going up.” Baekhyun joked. Before Minseok started you had to cover your face to try to put yourself together, but that didn’t help. He decided to sing “Tell me what is love” since he knew you loved that song, and god, eve if your heart rate wasn’t so high, the redness of your face would have shown that he had won.
 

 

“Uhuul.” Someone screamed and whistled, and it sounded like Chanyeol’s voice. “That’s my Minseok hyung.” Sehun screamed.

“I think he doesn’t even need to finish his time, he already won.” Chen said, and in the end you had to just cover your face, because this was becoming too much for you to handle. “Our Hana is so shy right now.” Coni teased. “Hana, are you happy?” Coni asked and you just laughed looking down, “I think it’s the first time that I see Hana looking this bright. She is feeling good today.” Coni continued making you chuckle and give a little slap on his arms.

“Weekly Idol is a good show,” you said making everyone laugh, even the director and producers. They were having a good time during today’s filming.

 

“Now, we are going to do the inverse, Hana will try to make you guys hearts pounds increase, the one with the highest score will win.” Coni said, and you getting ready, picking some things on the table, like flowers and a hat.

You tried to make an aegyeo to them, which only resulted on the beagle line laughing more than they should, with Yixing, Suho, Kai and D.O getting shy, with Sehun looking like a lost puppy, and of course with Minseok with his cheeks so red, a huge smile and the heart race going up, in the end, if it wasn’t obvious, he won.
 

 

“Omo, he won twice. Totally a good team work you two have.” Coni teased, “I think you should give some beef to our Hana, Xiumin. She looks hungry, and besides, she made you win.” He said making all of you laugh. “Did you eat already Hana?” Coni asked.

“No, the schedules were too much, so I just had a chance to drink a yogurt earlier.” You said and you saw how Minseok didn’t like this piece of information.

“Okay, while his beef gets ready let’s part for another game. This time you guys will have to dance to girl groups songs, the best dancer will win beef.” You explained the game, soon after you finished explaining the game, Minseok’s beef was ready, so you passed to him the plate with beef.

“I think hyung should give some beef to Hana-ssi, besides she must be hungry, since she said she didn’t ate today.” Baekhyun teased, and how you wanted to punch that smile of his face. The worst it was that everyone agreed with his request.

“Anyo, I am fine, Xiumin-ssi can eat the beef.” You tried to refuse.

“Ayee, why you are being like this Hana?” Coni poked you “I know you want it, you never refuse food.” After a lot of insisting from everyone, you agreed to take the beef he offered you. But if the teasing wasn’t enough, they made him feed the beef to you, making both of you even more red than ever. “I totally ship this couple” Coni said, making you blush.
 

 

After a lot of teasing you guys continued to play a lot of games, and continued to tease you and Minseok. You guys were now filming one of the last parts before the end of the filming. “I don’t’ know if you guys already saw other groups doing the 2x speed dance, and this time if you succeed, all of you win beef.” You explained to them.

“But in case you guys don’t know, we will have our Hana to show you how easy it is.” Coni pushed you to the middle.

“Oppa, do I really have to do it? I am not that good at this, I am slow.” You whined.

“You are just lazy, I saw you do this the last time with your group, you are good.” He encouraged you.
 

 

“Okay” you said, getting ready for the dance. “I will have to dance the whole song?” you asked, and Coni nodded. The song started to play, and you started to dance, this dance had a little more body movements than the others, so to make them faster it was more tiring, but you could hear the guys and Coni shouting to you, and even complimenting your dance. What you didn’t notice, was that the lace of your shoe was untied, and during one of the movements you stepped on it, making you lose your balance and falling on the ground, right on your ankle, making a strange position of you on the top of your foot, and it hurt.

“Omo” they shouted and all of them, even some producers were by your side, Minseok being the first to arrive, and trying to pick you up. “Are you okay?” he asked, and you nodded, getting back up, but still looking at your foot, to make sure that it didn’t hurt.
 

 

“Is your ankle okay?” he asked, while getting on his knees to look at it, making everyone in the room a little impressed with his gentleness. To make the situation a little less awkward, Suho went to you with some of the boys to make sure that you were okay, especially because the cameras were still on.

“I am fine, thank you guys” you bowed to thanks them, “I was a little clumsy, thanks for the help.” You bowed again, going back to your seat.

“Now that our Hana it’s fine, in part because of the help of Xiumin, it’s your guys turn to do the dance.” Coni teased, and the guys laughed getting in their place for the dance. It was funny seeing them trying to keep the rhythm, and getting tired. In the end, they succeeded. After some more games, and teasing, the show came to the ending.
 

 

“Today we had the world wide, trending, hallyu stars with us, EXO.” You said, “It’s being some time since they last were here, and they are finally back, to promote their new single. Give us your thoughts about today’s program and your comeback, please.” You said and Suho and Yixing made a little speech, making all of you applaud them.

“Today we Had EXO with us, even with their busy schedule, I hope you guys had a lot fun, just like our Hana had.” Coni teased, and then ended the show.

You and Coni said your goodbye to the staff and producers and went to the guys’ waiting room to say your congratulations, and in your case, to see your boyfriend too. As soon as you entered the room, you were tackled in a hug, and by the perfume you knew that it was Minseok, beside you heard a gasp, it was probably Coni.
 

 

“Oppa” you said hugging him back, you wanted to kiss him, but you knew that you had an audience, so you decided against it.

“Hi jagi” he said giving you temple a little kiss, and freeing you of the hug so you could talk with the other guys. “Hi guys” you waved to each other, and found a place to sit. Minseok immediately sat by your side and pick up your hands.

“Yah” Coni shouted pointing to you, “So you guys are really a couple?” his face was so funny at the moment it made all of you to burst laughing out loud.

“Yes” Minseok said with his cute smile.

“I should have known, you two were too cute to not be a couple.” He said, he continued to talk with all of you for some more before having to go, but not before teasing you and Minseok, and saying your secret was safe with him.

“Hana, are your foot really okay?” Kai asked.

“Oh yes, it hurted just at the moment.” You told him, but then you felt a flick on you head, “Yah, that hurts” you said to Minseok, when you saw that it was him that did that.
 

 

“It should” he said back, “Why didn’t you ate nothing today, it’s already noon. You shouldn’t be without food for this long.” He scolded you, making you pout.

“Oppa, it just that our schedule was too tight and I didn’t had the time to eat anything.” You explained while pouting. After some time your and their manager called, warning about your next schedules, making you and Minseok to say your goodbyes after not seeing each other for a whole month. They guys understood, and left you both alone in the room. The first thing he did when the guys closed the door was to kiss you, and you have missed those lips. It started like a sweet kiss, but then tongue got involved, and hands started to move around. When you separated his hands were at the back pocket of your shorts and yours were tangled on his hair.

  “God, I missed you” he said, giving you a little peck this time.

“Me too oppa, me too.” You went for another kiss, but when you guys were getting lost in the kiss again, you heard a knock on the door, interrupting the moment. It was your manager telling you to hurry up, making you separate of each other, both of your lips were a little swollen of the kiss.

“I have to go now oppa.”

“Me too, are you free later tonight?” he asked you.

“Yes, our schedule ends at 22:30pm today, so I it’s early. And you?” you asked while getting up from the couch with him following you.

“Mine ends at 23 pm, I can pick you at your dorms, and we can hang out a little?”

“I would love to.” You said giving him a last kiss before going with your manager to your next schedule. Behind, you could hear the guys teasing Minseok because of the swollen lips and messy hair. But you couldn’t care less, you two had finally had the chance to see each other today. And it had all been worth it.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: I hope you enjoy reading this chapter just how I enjoyed writing it, I just can't take how cute this couple is, even being the writer I am in love with them. If you have any idea or opinion about the fic please leave a comment, and don't forget to subscrive or upvote,this can really make an writer happier:D 

I wish that all of you have a great weekend. ^.^