I am sorry

Idol life

When you woke up again, you were in a white room alone. Soon you realized that you must have been sent to a hospital after you fainted. Had the image of Minseok running to you and calling you been a dream? You weren’t sure of what had happened, but you were still feeling a headache and your body was drawing in exhaustion. You were trying to understand what had happened when your manager entered the room.

 

“Oh, I see that you are awake. How are you feeling?” he asked in a concerned voice.

 

“Excluding the part that my head it’s hurting like a crazy and well my body too, I am fine. But manager oppa what happened?” The only thing you remember from after the performance is leaving the stage, and your vision turning black and the illusion of Minseok calling and running to you, nothing more.

 

“You fainted soon after you left the stage and we had to bring you to the hospital.” He explained, “I was talking with the doctor and he said that you fainted because of extreme fatigue, stress and lack of food. All that combined was way too much for your body.”

 

While he explained the reasons you were in the hospital, you realized that you had left the award show, and once again left the girls behind. It made you feel angrier with yourself, you had once again been a bad leader.

 

“I am sorry oppa, I couldn’t do what you asked me for before the trip, I am sorry.” You bowed.

 

“Yah, what you are talking about? This is not your fault; don’t you think that I don’t know that you were giving your best? Even when you knew about your dad health situation, you still went on the stage! That your body or mind weren’t in the best condition but you still went for the group and the fans? So please don’t blame yourself, if someone is wrong it’s me. Even if I knew about your condition I didn’t stop you from performing.” And when he said those things in this point of view, you once again cried in front of your manager. Your emotions had been on the edge lately and every time he talked with you, his words were too kind and made you feel moved.

 

“Thanks oppa, but I should be there with the girls and the fans …” before you had the chance to continue he interrupted you.

 

“I think this time you should think about you first, your health. The girls are fine, they are worried for you, they just want you to be fine. And we are planning to announce what happened so that the fans won’t have to be worried either. So don’t worry about them. You should only worry about yourself, okay?” and you just nodded.

 

“Good, so I talked with the doctor and they think it’s good for you to stay here for the night, and tomorrow you will be released. We will go back to Seoul, where you will be on rest for a week, before going back to your schedules. ”He knew that you were going to argue about being on rest for a week, so before you had the chance to say something he continued, “Don’t even try to argue with me, this decision was made by the doctors and it was immediately accepted by me and by PD-nim. I talked with him and he said that this is for the best, so no arguing. Now go rest, that tomorrow we will be leaving. Ah and I talked with your brother and he said that your dad surgery is going well.”

 

When he said about your dad surgery going well, you felt a relief; you knew that it wasn’t over but just to know that it was going well, made you better. When he left you instantly fell asleep, but the picture of Minseok running to you was still fresh on your mind. Had it been a hallucination or reality? You could not separate these two from each other. Guess you would never find out. But you had to admit to yourself that it was highly unlikely he would have done it, after all you had already broken up and the last time you saw him, there was no hope for him wanting to talk to you.

 

 

The girls entered the room.

“Unnie, you are awake.” Mia cheered and you had to smile to the cuteness from the maknae “How are you feeling? Are you still hurting? You left us worried.” She threw a lot of question at you, which made you giggle.

 

“Yah, I am fine maknae, sorry to worry you guys and leaving you alone yesterday, and yes I am better.” You said assuring them.

“Aish, how can you still can think about us? You should think about you, if you were thinking about you maybe you wouldn’t be here right now.” Lizzie scolded you, but you could see the care in her eyes.

“Calm down, it wasn’t anything too serious, I am fine and I will be going to Seoul with you guys later. Oh and how was the award? Manager oppa didn’t tell me anything and I am without TV and my phone.” You asked curious to know how the award had ended and if you had won the Female rookie of the year. And of course, a certain someone was on your mind too. You knew that if you wanted to know about him you would have to ask to Mia, since she was probably the only one that didn’t hate him to the guts  right now.

 

“Well” this time it was Ara that was speaking, and just then you noticed that she was hiding something behind her back “ WE WON unnie” she squealed showing the award on her hand.

“Omo, seriously?” her and the girls just nodded and went to hug you all on the same time, you were so happy. All the effort you and the girls put to debut and after debut had paid off.

 

“I am so happy girls, this probably wouldn’t be possible if wasn’t for you.” You told them trying to hug all of them at the same time, like they were doing with you.

“Girls, I think you should give Hana some space to her breath a little, how about that?” Your manager said entering the room, making the girls to get out of the group hug.

“Oppa, we won, why you didn’t told me that?” you whined.

“You needed to rest, and beside the girls wanted to tell you this by themselves.” He smiled “Ah and I think that later you should see their speech, was really beautiful.”

“What did you guys say?” you asked curiously now you wanted to know about everything that happened, which made you sad at the same time, because if you weren’t so careless you would have been there with them.

 

“It’s not like that, manager oppa it’s exaggerating, we just talked about you unnie.” Minah said, which made you more curious to know what they talked, but you knew that you would have to discover this by yourself later.

 

During the plane ride you were sitting beside Mia, so you decided to ask her about Minseok while the other girls weren’t paying attention to you.

“Mia, yesterday before I passed out, I think I saw Minseok oppa running to me. Was just a thing off my mind or did he really come to me?”

You needed to know if it really happened, even if you were trying to get yourself over him, you still had that hope that things between you two would get back normal.

 

 “It wasn’t your imagination unnie, he really run to you, he was so worried over you. Since the rehearsal day when manager oppa told about your father, he wanted to talk with you, but no one let him. And when you passed out yesterday he wanted to go with you to the hospital but his and our managers stopped him. But he was so worried unnie, you should have seen it. Just by his behavior it was evident that he still likes you.” Mia told you, and for the very first time in a long time you heart fluttered and got relaxed. Minseok was pretty much the most important thing to you in your life at the moment, of course in addition to your girls and family.

 

  “But why didn’t anyone let him talk with me?” you got curious because of that detail.

   “The unnies, even GOT7 oppas and Taemin oppa were angry with him because of the way he treated you, so they thought it was best if they didn’t let them near you. That way you wouldn’t hurt yourself more because of him.”

     You were grateful because of their concern towards you, but one side of you wished that they had let him talk with you. The rest of the ride you and Mia talked, till you got sleepier because of the remedies that you were taking and took a nap.

 

When you arrived at the dorms, your manager said that you brother was on the phone and wanted to talk with you, and even in your weak state you ran to your manager to pick up the phone.

“Oppa, how are you? No, no, how is dad?” you asked him.

“Calm down sis, dad is fine, the surgery went all fine. There is no risk anymore, but he still needs to stay in the hospital to recover from the surgery, but everything is fine. He is sleeping right now, but he said to me say to you that he is proud of his little girl, that he knew you would make it, and that the next time he’s awake, he wants to talk to you.” You felt so relieved to know that your dad was doing fine, and that he would be well again in a little bit of time and even would be going out of the hospital in some days.

 

“But now that I said what dad wanted me to tell you, I will say what I wanted to say to you. YAH, how can you not tell me you had broken up with Minseok? And how can you let your health get so bad that you fainted? I thought we were siblings, and you told me everything.” You had to laugh about your brother’s goofiness. Of course you used to tell him everything, but in the chaos that your life had been during the last month, you barely had time to talk with him, and to tell him about your break up with Minseok.

“Oppa, it was nothing serious, I just wasn’t cautious enough, and I just didn’t had time to tell you about what had happened with me and Minseok oppa. But I am happy to know that dad is doing fine, and when he wake up please call me, don’t care about the time difference, I just want to hear his voice.” You told your brother, you and he continued talking a little longer, till he had to go because he had to do some things.

 

  It was the second day that you were on your “break” from all your schedules, in your opinion you were already fine, and could do everything normally, but your manager and the girls didn’t let you do anything, so you were stuck at home, just eating and sleeping. Thanks to all the medicine you were taking you were feeling sleepier than normal, which was good, because of all the lost sleep you had built up during the past weeks. Since you were alone in the dorms, because the other girls had schedules to attend to, you were feeling lonely. You wanted to call Minseok, and maybe try to resolve your relationship with him, but you knew that this time you had to let him take the initiative.

 

 It was just past lunch time, Mia had gone to the dorms just to pick something before her next schedule, and to see how you were doing. She insisted for you to eat, but you weren’t hungry, so when she left, you promised that after your nap you would eat something. After Mia left you decided to take a nap. However, you were waken up to feeling someone caressing your hair. Thinking it was some of the girls, or even Mark, you decided to continue sleeping, and even burying your face to the pillow, and demanding the person to get out of the room. What you weren’t expecting was for the laugh of the person to be so soothing, a laugh that or had been missing, it was Minseok.

 

You opened your eyes, and found with Minseok’s face looking at you, with such a look in his eyes that even after what Mia told you, you weren’t expecting. It was pure care and warmth.

 “Hi” he said, you could feel the tension in the room.

 “Hi”, you said lower, but you knew that he had listened.

“How are you doing?” he asked

“I am good. And sorry if I am being rude, but what you were doing here?” you were really curious about his appearance, and even how he got in since just some people, besides the girls knew the door code.

 

“I came to see you. Since the day you fainted, I was going crazy to know how you are, and no one gave me any information, besides your maknae.” Your heart got so warm, and even your cheeks went pink with what he said. When he said Mia’s name, you realised how he had gotten in.

 

“Oh” was the only thing that you could say at the moment. Minseok shifted on his place. Because of your reaction, he thought that you didn’t want him there. You could see his face dropping after your poor reaction.

 

“Now that I see that you are doing fine, I think I can go, since you don’t look that comfortable around me right now.” He said getting up from the chair that was on the side of your bed, but before he could go, your hands shot up to hold his wrist. You knew that this moment could be the last one that you guys had, to talk things over so you didn’t want him to go, and you had missed his presence as well.

“Don’t go oppa” you said softly, and you knew that he heard, because you felt his body relaxing after he heard your voice, so he sat again, but you didn’t let his wrist go, you missed the feeling of his skin on yours.

Both of you continued to share a silence that wasn’t so tense anymore. After some time you decided to let his wrist go, but you didn’t expected for him to pick your hand instead, and hold it like he didn’t want to let you go.

 

“I’m  sorry” he was the first to break the silence, and when he said those words your shot up your head, and looked at him. He looked really apologetic, you could sense the sadness in his eyes. “I’m really, really sorry, I know that I was the worst boyfriend that you could have had. I was a complete idiot, stupid and jerk. I should have listened to you, or ran after you when I had the chance, but my stupid pride didn’t let me. And because of that I lost one of the most important people in my life.”

 

You could feel your eyes getting teary with his speech. “I know that when we were together, I never told you, but I knew since the beginning that you were different. In those almost four months that we were together I developed so many feelings for you, and, I know that maybe it’s a little soon, and the moment is not the best, seen what a jerk I was to you, but I have to tell you, that I fell in love with you.” And this was the moment that your tears started to fall. You wanted to be brave and maybe be a little difficult now, but his words were so meaningful, and your feelings for him continued strong even after everything that had happened.

“And I am sorry for making you cry, for making you suffer, I was an idiot, I should have believed on you, but I was so jealous because I know the story that you two shared. And that made me hate everything that happened so much. But I swear that if you give me one more chance, I won’t make the same mistake again. I will treat you just like you deserve, but please forgive me, I don’t think I can’t continue like this. I was so miserable these last weeks, and when I saw you on MAMA it was worst, I just wanted to hold you, but people didn’t let me go near you.” After his little speech, it wasn’t just you that were crying, you could see some tears running down his face as well.


You didn’t know how to answer him. However, in the bottom of your heart, you knew that you had already forgiven him. “Oppa, I missed you” were the words that left your mouth, and then he gave you a hug. You knew that you two still had a lot to talk about, but at this moment you just needed him by your side.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I am baaaack, sorry for being away for so long, it's just that this semester on college has been taking a toll on me, but it ending already, and my break will start soon, so I will be able to write more, and I already am planning to star the next chapter. I am sorry for being away for so long, and I really, really hope that you guys enjoy this chapter, I couldn't make them stay away from each other for so long, I am such a er for this couple and Minseok. So pleaaase, leave comments, subscribe and upvote, because only this way I know that there are people reading and enjoying this fic. Thank you so much, and I wish you a lovely weekend.  :D