Break

Idol life

You had to read and re-read the article at least three time before you understood what had just happened.

“Manager oppa, what is this?” you still didn’t believe that there was an article saying that you and Hanbin could be a couple. Of course that during this mean time being an idol there were rumours about you, even before your debut there was, because of your friendship with Mark there was one time during trainee days that had one saying that you guys were dating. So rumours were not the problem, the problem was Minseok, and what he would think about it, especially since you haven’t talked with him because you didn’t have the phone for the past days, and you knew what he thought about Hanbin.

 

“Hana, we know that this is just lie of Dispatch, and we already talked with the PR team and they will release a note to explain what really happened. Don’t panic.” He tried to comfort you.

“But oppa, fans will make a lot of assumptions because of this. And there is Minseok too, I am not talking with him these days because I don’t even have my my cell phone, what will he think about this?” you whined.

 

“I know, we will find a way, okay? Besides, I wanted to make a surprise but seen you this way I will say now, today you will be filming Happy Together with Ara, and Minseok is one of the guests too. But there is a problem, Hanbin will be there, so probably will have questions about yesterday's incident and we already have a script about what you can say about it, you will memorize during the way to the broadcast.”

At the same time that you were happy that you were going to see Minseok after some time, you were stressed that you would have to see Hanbin, and probably they would ask about you two during the program. Since you were already awake you took a quick shower and went to the JYP building since the PR team wanted to talk with you to pass the script and talk about what you should and shouldn’t say during the program. Because of this you arrived a little late at the KBS building, so you didn’t have time to talk with Minseok before they started to film the program.

The locations of the sits where, you and Ara sat beside each other, with Minseok and Hanbin in front of you and Fei by your side.

“Happy to be together on Happy together, please welcome this week’s special guests.” Jae Suk cheered with the others MC’s  “They are the hot of the hot idols in Korea today, some of them is the first time, or second being here, Hana, Ara, Fei, Xiumin and B.I” he shouted and all of you bowed.

 

“I am very excited because three of these guests are here; the last time one of them was here I couldn’t take a photo with her. And now I want to take with the three of them.” Park Myungsoo said pointing to you and the girls. While they were saying the first words before starting talking with the guest you couldn’t stop but look at Minseok to see if he was showing some kind of signal, but the only time that he looked at your direction he looked angry and hurt, and that look made your heart ache. You didn’t know if the thing that hurt more was the way he looked at you, or the fact that it seemed that he believed the news.

 

“Today’s is very special since we have idols of the big three, but just two of them had been here before, Hana was here some months ago with her sunbaes of JYP, and Fei was here some years ago, it’s good to see you two again, and for the other three that is the first time, I hope you will like it.” Jae Suk said after introducing each one of you.

 

“Oh, there is something that I am curious to know” Park Myungsoo said, and you were getting prepared to what was going to come, “Yesterday, Dispatch released some photos of two of you.” He said pointing to you and Hanbin. “Being friendly, and even said that they are a couple, is this true?” When he asked that you just wanted to run and hide yourself till everything was resolved, but you knew that it wasn’t possible, and maybe after you explained the whole situation Minseok wouldn’t look at you like he was betrayed or something like that.

 

“Hana-ssi, do you want to talk about it?”

“Ah, yes, the news and the whole story that was released it was just a misunderstanding, I think that by now JYP has already released a note that explained what happened yesterday. So I want to say sorry for the fans about this whole incident.” You said bowing to the camera, doing exactly what the PR team of JYP had told you to do.

“But Hana-ssi, then what really happened?”  This time it was Park Mi Sun that asked, and you could feel the glare that both, Minseok and Hanbin were shooting in your direction.

“What happened it was that before going to the restaurant to meet the staff and my members, I had an individual schedule and because of this I arrived alone, and I was the last one to arrive either, and coincidentally B.I sunbae-nim arrived at the same time that I did, and because we were the last ones to arrive, there was just two sits for us, and they happened to be together. This is what happened, and people perhaps misunderstood, and said that we were a couple, but it’s not true. We are just a hoobae/sunbae.” You explained, and hoped that this accident was resolved and that Minseok wouldn’t be angry with you anymore.

 

“Ah, so it was just a misunderstanding,” Jae Suk said “And you B.I, you have something more to add to what Hana said?”

“No, I think she explained perfectly what happened.” He said, but you knew that he wanted to add something more but he was restraining himself, but you would let this pass, since he didn’t say anything to make things worse.  

 

During the whole program you tried to make Minseok look at you, but he didn’t even give you a glance, and that was making you feel really bad. And to make things worse, the hosts had to enter in a topic that you knew could cause a lot of problems, especially after the whole incident that happened the day before. They were talking about ideal type, they already had asked Fei and Ara about theirs, now it was your turn to answer, and you had to think carefully before you spoke.

“And you Hana” Jae Suk started “How is your ideal type?”

“I really don’t have a person in mind, because I think that if I am with someone this person is already my ideal type.” You said trying somehow make Minseok less angry with you, “But I want this person to treat me right, I want him to trust me, to be by my side when things got difficult, like me the same way I like him, to deal with my horrible jokes, I want to be comfortable around him, and feel safe. I think that if this person does these things, I can already say that he is my ideal type.” You told them, and all the traits that you listed were all traits that Minseok had. Although there was one that you weren’t so sure about it, the trust one.

You could notice by the side of your eyes that when you were speaking his eyes were glued on you, and you hoped that this was a good thing. But there was another person looking at you with a smirk on his face, like he was waiting for his chance to say something that could make things worse. Hanbin.

“And you guys, who would you list. First B.I” Jae Suk asked.

“I know that this can be misunderstood, especially for some of the things that happened, but I would say that Hana-ssi can easily be embedded as my ideal type.” And when he said that everyone in the studio gasped. You tried to control your emotions the best since everything was being recorded, and Minseok, well he looked like he wanted to punch the smirk of Hanbin’s face.

 

“Really? Why? And are you sure that the two of you aren’t dating?” Myungsoo asked.

“Really, I think her personality it’s the factor that determined this, and we have some things in common, like both of us are leaders, and the rappers, so all this help me to say that she could easily pass as my ideal type. And like I said that this could cause some misunderstood, but we are not dating, this is the opinion that I have since I got to know her group better after they debuted, and especially since we did a photoshoot together.” And he gave you that famous smirk of his that you wanted to rip of his face more than anything.

 

“And you Hana-ssi, what do you feel about this?” Myungsoo continued to put fire on the topic.

“Omo, I am honored that B.I sunbae-nim choose me as someone that can be his ideal type.” You bowed to him, but didn’t say anything more. After your answer, they easily change the subject, and you continued the filming, but you could feel the tension in the room.

When the filming ended, you bowed to the MC’s and staff, and went with the girls straight to the change room, you were tired, all this day was making you completely exhausted, especially after this filming, but you still have to talk with Minseok, and that’s exactly what you were going to do right now. You excused yourself of the room, and went to search for him. But since everything today seemed going badly, the person you bumped into was Hanbin, not your boyfriend.

 

“Good to see you Hana, I was going to talk with you right now, it looks like our minds are in synch, don’t you think?”

When he said that you gave him your most hateful glare.

“No I don’t, and I wasn’t searching for you, I was after someone else, now excuse me, because you already gave me so much trouble in less than a one day.” You said trying to get past him, but he got a grip on your wrist.

“Don’t be like this Hana, I am sure that you liked that this happened, after all you got more attention, and I know that deep down you still have feelings for me. I know that when we were together this was what you wanted.”

 

“You must be kidding me.” You scoffed, “I never wanted this kind of attention, especially if comes of me having to be linked to you, and I think you are wrong I don’t have any feelings for you anymore, to be honest it’s been a long time since I felt anything for you. And please don’t be so conceited and talk like we had something, if I remember you were pretty clear about this part. And I will ask you nicely to stop to act the way you have been acting, it’s putting the two of us in trouble. Now if you would excuse me.”

 

When you were trying to past him again, he did something that you weren’t expecting, he kissed you, and you were so shocked that it took some seconds for you to realize what was happening, till you push him of you. And you didn’t even notice that there was someone looking that scene, Minseok, but he was gone even before you had pushed Hanbin off.

“What the hell Hanbin?” you screamed.

“Yeah, I think you are right, it’s best for us to just be friends.” He smirked, like he had planned that whole thing and he had done.

 

“You are a true jerk; I don’t know how I liked you at some point in my life.” You left, but not without slapping him. “This is for you to be so stupid, you jerk.”

After the whole incident with Hanbin, you went to Minseok change room to try to talk with him. When you knocked and he opened the door you saw how angry he was, and you didn’t know why. You entered the room and closed the door, before start to speak.

“Oppa, we need to talk, I know that you saw the news, but I hope you know that it isn’t true.” You told trying to calm him, but when you gave a pass towards him he gave one back.

“It isn’t true? You think I am stupid?” he said in a cold tone that gave you goose bumps, but not in a good way.

“What you are talking about? I barely spoke to him yesterday night; I just sat by his side because there just had that seat.” You were dumbfounded by his behaviour.

“You are a great actress; you know that? If it’s not true, why you didn’t spoke with me for like 4 days?” he was angry and you could feel the heat radiating from him.

“I broke my cellphone so I had to send to repair. That’s why I didn’t speak with you.”

“And the kiss?” he asked.

“Kiss? What are you talking about oppa?” you now were lost, till you remember what just happened with Hanbin. And your eyes turned big.

“Oh, you remember now? I am really stupid, aren’t I? First I was angry because of the news and that you didn’t talk to me since yesterday, but after hearing you, I thought that I should talk with you after the program, and like the idiot that I am, I went after you, just to see you and Hanbin kissing each other. I didn’t expect this of you.”

 

“Oppa, it’s not like that, I can explain.” You tried to explain but he barely let you speak.

“What you can explain? It’s pretty clear you didn’t get over Hanbin, and he gave you another chance and you want him back, and I am stupid to think that you even like me.” His tone was getting louder, and you could see that he was trying to suppress his anger. It felt like nothing you said, could affect Minseok.

“Minseok, it’s not like this, I swear you do not understand what really happened, I swear that I don’t have feelings for him anymore, and that kiss it isn’t what it looked like.”

“I am tired; really, I gave the best of me for a relationship that it seems like it’s not worth it. I always put off my jealous a side, because you said that you didn’t have anything for him, but after the news of yesterday and the fact that you have passed four days without even try to contact me, and the kiss that I saw today. I think I don’t want this anymore.”

“Oppa, please listen to me…” you tried again.

“I don’t want to” he yelled at you, making you scared, “This is enough, I think it’s better if we take a break, I don’t think I want this anymore.” He told you giving you a hard look. The pang in your heart felt like a thousand knives had just stabbed it.

“You don’t mean it this” and you hated yourself because you could feel your voice cracking more and more with every word you said.

“You are not even trying to list my side of the story.”

“I should have known that something like this could happen, after all you are always surrounded by male idols, and maybe you just were with me to try to gain some fame if this relationship was revealed? Right? You are just like other female idols, you just want the fame.” And each time he spoke his words were like more stabs on your heart, but you wouldn’t cry, not after what he just said.

“Stop” you yelled, “Don’t say these things about me, I thought you knew me better. I can’t believe you don’t trust me after all we have been through.”

“I thought too, but I was clearly wrong. And I think it’s better if we end things here. Let’s break up.”  Those were the last words he said before leaving the room.

You tried to say something before he left, but your voice wasn’t working, you were too shocked by everything that had just happened. And then you were alone.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Please don't kill me hehehehe
What are you guys thoughts about this chapter? It was hard for me to write this too, to do this for this lovely couple, sorry, buuuuuut I had to.
I may or may not already had started the next chapter, I hope that you guys will be anxious to know what will happens with them. 
I want to thanks the adorable Lintz2 for helping me with grammar and other stuffs, like giving me ideas and helping with the chapters. And I want to thanks to all of you that subscribe this fic, that upvote and that leave your comments about it. I hope that the fic to win more subscribers, and I wish to you to leave your comments about it, because it really help us to have the will to write when we know that someone is enjoying our work. So please subscribe, upvote and leave your comments!!!
I wish you all a lovely week ^.^