Weekly idol pt. 1

Idol life

“WEEKLY IDOL” the two MC’s shouted.

 

“Finally a new family came to visit our basement on third level” Doni started.

 

“Ah I can feel the ground more green and the smell of flowers” Defconn continued.

 

“It has been almost a year since they debuted,” Doni said “and they already became the favorite rookie group of a lot of sunbae groups, especially the boy’s groups” he said making you and the girls laugh.

 

“They are lovely hoobaes to the JYP sunbaes, they are so loved that the Wang Kong (Jackson) sent us a message in Kakao talk to us to take care of these girls,” Defconn said while looking at the camera.

 

“They are so young so we should just speak comfortably with them, and we should just spoil them too” Doni said “So let’s call the girls that won our hearts with their lovely personality, lovely songs and lovely charisma FLOWER GIRLS!” he shouted and you and the girls entering bowing and clapping.

 

“Okay, let’s intro-@#&@#” both of them shouted and you and the girls introduced yourselves.

 

“1, 2, 3 let’s flower the world, Flower Girls-imnida” you did your introduction

 

They imitate your introduction making you and the girls laugh, and Defconn seemed happier.

 

“Why are you so happy?” Doni asked to Defconn.

 

“They make me happy” he answered grinning at your group.

 

“It’s the first time for Flower Girl in Weekly idol, we heard that you were very excited to come here” Doni said.

 

“Ne” all of you shouted.

 

“So all of you are from overseas?” Defconn asked nodding his head to your direction.

 

“Aniyo, Ara and Jessie are Korean” Mia said. After this the rest of you said the countries you came from.

 

“To be honest you guys are very loved by your sunbaes on JYP, the guys of 2pm, GOT7 and the girls of MISS A, always tell us about you, and told to us to take care of you” Doni said “So who take cares of you the most?” he asked.

 

“All of them take really good care of us, the DAY 6 oppas too always take care of us, we are really lucky with our sunbaes” you told them smiling.

 

“Why do you guys look so nervous?” Defconn asked “1,2,3 and shout” he said and you did, in the end laughing.

 

“So let’s do the principal segment of the show, do you guys know what it is?” Doni asked

 

“Ne, it’s the random play dance, right?” Mia said excited

 

“Who was the member that it was more excited to this part?” Doni asked

 

“I think it was Ara and Jessie” Minah said.

 

“Yes, Ara said she will probably do well on this part, she looks forward to it,” you said pointing to Ara.

 

“We are using our songs, right?” Jessie asked

 

“Yah, of course it’s our songs, who else would be?” Lizzie shouted making you laugh.

 

“We are going to make the random play dance till your succeeds, if you succeed in one try, we can give whatever you want” Doni said.

 

“Whatever?” Lizzie asked

 

“Ne”

 

“I want a car oppa” you said

 

“Okay, we can give you that” he said

 

“Omo, so I want a house” Mia said, “We probably won’t do this in one try” the maknae said making you laugh

 

“Mia-yah please don’t screw up the dance” Jessie said

 

“So let’s start” Defconn said.

 

“Music cue” Doni shouted, and then started to play your guy’s newest song DUMB DUMB, your group made some errors during the change parts

but the MC’s let it pass, then started to play PEPE, and you were still okay, but then came your debut song, Mr.Chu, you guys started to lost the beat.

 

“Yah, Ara-yah” someone shouted to Ara making the MC’s laugh at your group but they continued to let you guys dance.

 

Then they changed music again, this time Ara was in the wrong place again, and then you pushed her to the front where she should be,

 

“CUT” Doni shouted “Hana and Ara out” he screamed and the members started to laugh

 

“Hana, where you were dragging Ara?” he asked and the members started to scream with you too.

 

“It was part of the choreography oppa” Mia tried to deceive Doni

 

“Yah, if you girls do like this it’s worst” Defconn said “If you danced a little more you would have made it”

 

“But Hannie where were you trying to push Ara?” Doni asked again.

 

“When I was dancing I thought that there was something wrong, because someone should be in my front, then I saw that Ara was behind me, and in

the other part she wasn’t there either, so I saw her and then…” you explained to fast and they didn’t understood what you were saying.

 

“What she is saying?” Doni said and you and the girls started to laugh,

 

“I will translate” Minah said, then she started translate, but it wasn’t what you mean it, so you called Jessie since she always translated you when no one understood what you meant.

 

“Ani, ani, she didn’t said that, what she really meant ….” She explained and you stood by her side nodding your head

 

“So it was what Jessie said not what Minah said?” Defconn asked

 

“Ne,” you answered

 

“This person always needs someone by her side to translate what she says?” Doni asked pointing to you making you and the members laugh.

 

“Most of the times” Ara said.

 

“So since you didn’t make in the first try the car and the house went away, so we are going to give you food, since like you guys are in the middle of

promotions you aren’t eating what you want, so this is the moment, but first you will have to succeed” Doni said.

 

“Food!” Lizzie shouted.

 

“Ne, fried chicken” the maknae complimented

 

“Pizza and soda” Jessie said.

 

“Okay, if you guys do this time we can give you those things, so MUSIC CUE!”

 

“Yah, Ara” the maknae shouted

 

“Ara, you are there” it was your turn to scream with the girl.

 

“CUT” Doni and Koni shouted

 

“Ara” Doni started “it’s seems that you are the dull one of this group” he made everyone laugh.

 

“Ani oppa, I am the principal, I am part of the dance line” she said confidently making all of you laugh.

 

“This is true?” Koni asked

 

“It is but, she is making us look bad, she shaming the dance line fame” you said

 

“Okay” Doni said “ we will let Ara out this round and if you guys make it, everyone, except Ara, will win food, okay?”

 

“Okay” you guys shouted

 

“So, MUSIC CUE” they shouted, and this time you guys finally made it.

 

“RANDOM PLAY DANCE SUCCESS” they shouted making huge grins appear on your faces.

 

“So I think you guys should talk with JYP and make this group with 5 people and not 6, or take her out of dance line” they joked.

 
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
One more chapter for you guys, i will post the other part of this chapter later today, hope all of you enjoy.