Midnight calls

Idol life

After the ending of the filming, you greeted the MC’s had a little talk with them. Unfortunately, you had to leave soon since you still had a performance in a music program.

When you arrived at the tv station, all of you were sent to the dressing room to do the makeup and finalize the preparations of the performance. As you were waiting for the PD call you, and the girls, to the stage, you heard a knock on the door. The person behind the door stepped in, and for your pleasant surprise, it was Amber.

“Unnie!” all of you shouted when you saw her on the doorstep looking to your dressing room.  You knew her already since she was great friends with some of the GOT7 members, and you had gotten to know her through these guys.

“Hi girls” she said entering the room with a smile on her face. Her blonde hair was the same as before, as her cheery attitude.

“Unnie, it’s been so long since we last saw you. How have you been?” Jessie asked standing up and giving a quick hug to the girl who had just come in.

 

“I am fine thanks. You guys are starting to become famous, and don’t have more time to spent with your friends” Ambre answered teasing you with an unsatisfied tone in her voice.

“What you are talking about Amber? It’s you that doesn’t have the time to be with us!” you defended your group members and you.

“Yah, you” she said pointing to you. Amber’s eyes drilled into yours with a serious look.

“Me,” you answered playfully. However, inside you were getting quite nervous, your unnie could be scary if she wanted to.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me that you and Xiumin were going out? I am your friend, and he is my hoobae! I should have known about this” she said making the girls in the room laugh. You just started at your legs embarrassed from what she had said.

“Aish, how you already know? It was Taemin right? I am going to kill that kid,” you said already thinking in ways to torture that betrayer.

 

“This is not important right now... But yes it was him,” she said laughing at you answer. That guy is going down.

“But come on, I thought that we were friends, why didn’t you tell me that you and he were going out?” she asked making a pouty face. You could see that she honestly wanted to know your answer and you started to feel a little bad for not telling her.

“Unnie, it’s not like that, we just hang out one time. And you know that I don’t like to go out talking about my life to others so easily. Besides it’s been a while since I had the chance to talk with you because of yours and ours schedules,” you said sincerely. You didn’t want her to feel like like you didn’t want to tell her, but it had been hectic lately, in your and her lives.

 

After she had accepted your explanation, Amber continued to tease you before the PD came and announced that it was you turn to be on the stage.

You and the girls had to film at least 3 shots till the PD felt like he had enough material to make a whole clip. You were slowly starting to get more tired, and after a while it felt like you were beyond exhausted. You wanted to go back to your dorm and sleep a little to get your energy back. The girls agreed on that. All of them looked at least as tired as you felt at the moment.

In the car back to the dorms your manager decided to tell you about your next day’s schedule so that you would not have to have a meeting later that night. He was considerate, as he saw how drained you were.

 

“Tomorrow you guys will be filming Music Bank. Don’t forget that you will be competing for the first place, I really hope that you win. It would be a great to achieve an award like this. And Hana, since you are one of the MC’s, I will have to drop you earlier there. In the meantime the rest of the girls will go to a radio show, and then I will bring them to the filming location. You guys will have to wake up earlier tomorrow, so please don’t stay until late making a mess in the dorm, okay?” he explained with an earnest face.

 

“Ne manager oppa!” all of you shouted. You were becoming more and more sleepy and in a moment you had zoned out on your member’s shoulder.

When you were back at your dorm, your manager woke you up with shaking your shoulders. When you arrived, all of you decided to take a shower and eat something before going to bed.You let the other girls go first, they had been working extremely hard today, and you were very proud from all of them. As the oldest, you wanted to take care of your dongsaes first. After everyone, including you had taken shower, you went straight to the bed. You laid down on your bed. Because you had fallen asleep in the car earlier, you decided to check your phone before going to bed. As you saw a message from Xiumin, your smile widened to your ears. You had missed him for the whole day, even more because you had been so busy.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

From: Minseok oppa

To: you

I want to see you TT.TT

Can I call you?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

When you read the message the smile took place and the tiredness that you were feeling earlier went away instantly. You typed your answer quickly to let him know your thoughts.

 

From: you

To: Minseok oppa

I want to see you too oppa ;(

And yes, you can call me >.<

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Some minutes after you had sent the message, you felt your phone vibrating beside you. You had almost fallen asleep again but as you saw who was calling, you rushed to answer the phone.

“Yeobsayeo?” you sing songed on the phone with a smile.

“Hana” he said in a happy tune. Your heart started to beat faster, just from hearing his voice.

“Hi Minseok oppa” you answered using his real name, instead of his stage name. You felt like it suited him better at the moment.

“Omo, say it again” he said he asked with a low voice that made you feel giddy all over your body.

“Say what again?” you asked. You were really dumbfounded at the effect he got from you.

 

“My name,” he said, even that you didn’t see him, you could feel the smile in his voice.

“Minseok-ah,” you said using your cutest voice.

“Ahhh, I really like how you say my name,” he said making you giggle.

 

“Aish oppa, what are you talking about, stop being like this,” you whined blushing.

“Ara,” you could hear him laughing. “So how are you?”

 

“Tired” you told with a sigh. Your eyes were starting to get heavier and your body shivered from the fatigue. But you hadn’t talked to Xiumin the whole day, so you could not go to sleep before you had had a conversation with him. “And you?”

 

“Tired, but not as much as you probably. Ah and I saw your performance, you were amazing, and the girls too!” he told you and you could feel your smile getting bigger.

“Thank you oppa, and how was your day?”

“It was nice, the guys and I were practicing all day since we are preparing for our comeback” he told you. Oh, he must be really tired too, then.

 

“Oh, I can’t wait to see your comeback,” you fangirl side was starting to show as you almost jumped on your bed.

“I hope that your eyes focus just on me,” he said jokingly. You felt your heart beat quickening on your chest from what he had said.

“Aish oppa, wae you like this” you said embarrassed how straightforward he was, the cute and shy baozi that you thought he was the opposite from this image. Not that you didn’t like it, it’s just that he made you frustrated with some of these words.

 

“Kekeke, I am just being honest” he chuckled “And what did you do today?”

“We had some practice, then we filmed Weekly idol, and then we had to go to the music show.”

“Ah, I need to see this episode of Weekly idol then, it’s always fun, and since you will be in the show it will be even more fun” he said laughing, and making you nervous. After all that the girls had said on the filming, you were not feeling very confident.

 

“ANI” you shouted remembering what happened.

“It’s not that funny oppa, you know, just …” you tried to sound convincing but you knew that he was not buying it.

“You know that now you are just making me more curious to see, right?” he laughed. Even though you were embarrassed, you had to admit that his laugh was something you really loved.

 

“Ne, I was just trying, it will be embarrassing if you see it though,” you told already preparing yourself for the teasing that he would be doing with you after he watched the show.

“Kekeke, I can’t wait to see it now,” he teased you.

“Aish oppa, you are mean,” you whined making him laugh from the bottom of his stomach.

 

“So what do you have tomorrow?” he asked. His voice sounded tired but you were thankful for him from waiting you to get time to answer him.

 

“Tomorrow we will be filming for Music Bank, and I am a little nervous to be honest,” you told him shyly.

“Why would you be nervous? I am sure, you will be great”

“Because will be my first time being an MC I am scared that I will do something wrong. And the public might not like me. Besides we are pursuing the first place on tomorrow shows, and it makes me really nervous. It’s our first time running for a price the girls are all very anxious, and I am afraid that if we lose they will be disappointed,” you said telling your concerns to him.

 

“You don’t need to be nervous Hana, I know that you will do great. And the public will like you, and if not, they don’t know the mistake they are doing. And about you and the girls targeting the first place, everything will work out. Just the fact that you are already competing for the first place after not long after debuting, is really great. And I believe that this will be just the first of many chances,” he reassured.

 

“Thank you oppa, that means a lot to me, especially coming from you,” you told him honestly, and you could feel the smile on your face getting bigger. Minseok had this power of making you smile and making you happy without much effort, and you couldn’t have been more happier about it.

“You don’t need to thank me Hana, I am just telling the truth,” he said to you, while you were yawning. Hearing your tired voice, he realized how you were feeling and became worried.

“Hana, go to sleep you must be exhausted. And you have a long schedule waiting for you.”

“Ara oppa, goodnight, and sweet dreams” you said sleepy.

“Goodnight Hanie, dream about oppa. Let’s talk more tomorrow.” You soon hang up the phone, and went to sleep with a huge smile on your face. How happy can one person even make you?

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Another update for you, hope all of you enjoy. I want to thank to all of you that upvote, subscribe or comment this fic, this make me so happy. Hope that all of like this chapter with a cute Xiumin, and please continue to support the fic, leaving comments, subscrbing and upvoting. And i expect that all of you have a lovely week. ^.^