Dispatch

Idol life

                                                          FG’S Hana came to realize her fangirl dream on this week on Weekly Idol.

During this week’s broadcast of Weekly Idol we could see Hana, FG, acting like a true fangirl. She is a well-known EXO fan. Even the EXO fans know this and say that she is a true EXO-L. On Weekly Idol, which Hana hosts while Doni is recovering from an appendices surgery, we could see her fangirl side coming  out when EXO visited the show.

The episode was truly funny, like all episodes of the program are, and the fangirl side of Hana made it even funnier. She gave more chances to the boys during the random play dance than they would have deserved, and even showed her knowledge about the group. But what caught the netizens’ eyes it was the cute interactions between her and EXO’s Xiumin. They were very cute, she was completely flustered on the side of her bias, acting like any fangirl would act, all shy with blushing cheeks.

However, she wasn’t the only one being shy. The lucky fangirl got also attention from her idol, Xiumin who was extremely shy being next to her. The EXO maknae Sehun revealed that his hyung was a fan of FG and is always monitoring the girl group’s performance, especially Hana. How could you not think that these two are cute together? Are they shippable or not?

Leave your opinions on the comment section below.

 

Comments:

 

Baozilover: I don’t know what to think about this. They are cute and all, but isn’t oppa too good for her?

Yehetohoratkkaebsong: Isn’t she too young for him? Like seven years??? I don’t know, this is kind of weird for me.

S2hanaS2: omo, unnie it’s so cute being shy around her bias, totally ship these two.

Wolfexo: I ship it, unnie and oppa are totally cute together.

Exolfighting: this b***h should stay away from oppa. How dare she? The program should focus on the boys and not on this b***h.

Exoweareone: yah exolfighting stop acting this way, oppas have the right to know other people, even if they are female. And please they are totally cute together, it’s cute seeing our baozi acting all shy.

Baekopppailoveyou: It’s all me but it’s seems like these two are already a couple? Look at the shy glances, the heart monitor getting higher, and how he got worried when she fell, I think there is something between them.

Flowergirlsjypnation:  Cute, cute, cute.

Suhoguardianoppa: Why I feel like the story like baekyeon, kaistal it’s going to happen all again. Maybe they are doing this just for publicity, I don’t know.

Lovefglove: Why I just see EXO fans here? FG stans please let’s show our support to our leader, she deserves it. If they are a couple I don’t care, look how cute our tough leader here.


 

You were leaving the radio broadcast with your members right now and going to the JYP building to practice for the forthcoming concerts. You were enjoying the free time to go on the SNS and the news to see what was happening. You weren’t, well kind of were, expecting to see the reaction of the fans to the episode of Weekly Idol. And like always there were good comments, and bad comments. The good ones always left you with a good feeling on the inside. You were glad that some fans could support of your and Minseok’s relationship if you decided to go public, but the bad ones always made you remember how fans, especially the saesang of male idols could act a little too much, when their idols started a relationship.

 

When you arrived to the building your manager said that JYP wanted to have a little talk with you, and you seriously didn’t have any idea of what he could want to talk with you. It couldn’t be about an album since you guys had just ended promotions, he would probably give a month or two, before start to work on a new album. When you arrived to this office, his secretary invited you in.

“Oh, Hana, it’s good to see you, please have a seat.” He ushered you in his office, and you just bowed and greeted him back. “You know why are you here?” he asked and you just shook your head. “So I suspect you and Xiumin are doing well?” and when he asked this your eyes widened.

“Yes sajangnim, we are doing very well.” You answered.

“Yes, I suspected after seeing the Weekly Idol episode. You guys look good together, I might say.” He said making your cheeks to blush, you didn’t expect that your president would talk about your relationship with you. “Well, if you didn’t know, after the episode your names were one of the most searched on the search sites. Because of this I have to ask, have you and Xiumin already talked about going public?”

“A…Anyo. We never talked about it, because we kind don’t want to go on public.” You explained, but now you already had kind of an idea of, why he asked you to come.

“Hummm, well I understand your feelings, but SM president and I had a meeting today, and we agreed on trying to expose your relationship to the public.” He said the words that you didn’t want to hear.

“W….what? But sajangnim…” you tried to talk back, but you didn’t have any words to say. Besides it seemed that the decision was already made, and neither you or Minseok would have a say in this.

“I know Hana, I understand that you don’t want this, but you have to understand that we are doing this for… Okay, it is partly a marketing strategy, but it will be better for you and Xiumin too, you won’t need to hide anymore. I know that a lot of fans, especially his fans won’t be the nicest towards you, but SM and us on JYP are already preparing everything, so don’t worry.” He continued to explain how this would work, and for the first time since you became an idol, you felt like a toy in your president’s hands. You were angry with the situation, but you knew that you couldn’t change anything, and things could be worst, he could ask for you and Minseok break up.

“So” he continued “we will have one dispatch team following you in some of your dates, and in two or three months we will release it to the public. We won’t reveal the real length of your dating- just so the fans don’t go crazy, okay? I hope you understand that what we are doing. Maybe it is hard, but it will be the best.” You just nodded your head trying to get a grasp of everything that your PDnim had just said to you, but still didn’t believe the fact that your relationship would go public. Even more because it was for the publicity of the two big firms.

“For now, this is everything I have to say to you Hana, our team will have more meetings with SM to combine everything around this subject. I hope you have a good practice with the girls, and I think I already told you this but all of you are doing a great job. Continue like this.” He finished the meeting, forcing you to leave you just to bow and leave the room to go back to your practice with the girls. The moment you opened the door they were on you trying to find what JYP wanted to talk to you about.

 

Later the night, you were finally having a first free night in a long time. To make things better Minseok was free as well, so you two decided to meet. He picked you at your dorm, so you guys could go out. After walking in the most desert part of the Han river you sat down together on a bench by the river and talked. Then you remembered about the meeting you had with JYP and started to wonder if Minseok already had the same talk with his president.

“Oppa…”

“Jagi…”

You two talked at the same time making you laugh, “You can go first oppa” you said while playing with Minseok fingers.

“Today I had a talk with our president and our PR team, and I don’t know if JYP already talked …” He started to look at you playing with his fingers and squeezed your hands to make you look at him, which you did.

“About making our relationship public?” you asked and he nodded “Yes, we had this talk today. That was what I was going to tell you.” You told him while continuing to play with his fingers.

“And…” He made a motion for you to continue and to pay attention to him and not his fingers.

 

“And I don’t know. I don’t know if I am ready, if our relationship is ready. We know how crazy your fans can get when the news come to light.” You told him your worries about making the whole relationship public, “Besides, I don’t like the fact that it’s like they are playing with our relationship, just for marketing, and because of this we will be in the spotlight. I don’t know, I don’t like to think about it”.

When you finished telling him about your thoughts, you were already looking at his fingers again, trying to not paying attention to the way he was looking at your face. This whole situation was making you nervous. Yes, everything you said to him was true, but you were worried how all this could affect your and the girls’ career. Everything was going great, and this could put everything on a very thin line. Besides, this wouldn’t be the first time that you would be put in the spotlight because of dating news. The first time was when you were a still a trainee, because of your close relationship with Mark, and the GOT7 guys some people misunderstood the whole relationship. But then the company explained that all of you were just close, and had a hoobae-sunbae relationship. The second one it was with Hanbin, that made you and Minseok break-up, and put you in a very complicated situation with the fans. It even put your group in a difficult situation making the group to postpone the release of your first full album.

 

And now it would be your real relationship that would be going public, and it wasn’t because of mistake that you did, but because your companies wanted, for marketing. And all this was making you worried, you did not think that the public was ready for this, if your fans were ready for this, and especially if his fans were ready. You knew how crazy they would go when they discovered that their precious idol was off the market. And the fact that you were still a newbie in the idol industry, and the fact that it had been a very short time since your debut, was making things worse. The fact that you were put into the spotlight because of rumours about dating since your trainee days had always made the criticism of the public on you the worst. Besides the fact that Minseok was already in consolidated group, one of the biggest in the whole industry and you were just a rookie, that were starting to achieve great success would make things more complicated.

You knew that a lot of netizens would think that this it’s just business or that you were just using him for his fame, and the malicious comments would be huge. Everything in this situation was making you nervous and anxious. It made you be fearful of how this could impact you and the girls, you didn’t want to made things difficult for them.

 

“Hey” he put his hands on your cheeks and made you look at him, it was like he knew that you were overthinking all this situation “I know how you are feeling, I know it’s , all this, but what can we do? I know that it won’t be easy, that the fans can get a little too much, and that everyone will be paying more attention than the normal to us, but we can get through this.” You were fascinated by the level seriousness he showed while trying to make you calm down, and the gesture meant a lot to you. “I know that you are nervous of how the public will react, and how this can impact your and the girls’ career, but believe in me, everything will be alright. I know it won’t be easy, but we can deal with it, I will be by your side the whole time, okay?” you just nodded

 

“And if the comments get a little too much, or the hate, and even if they get physical, we will find a way to resolve it. Our companies know what they are doing, they wouldn’t be doing this if they did not saw any advantage in it. They have everything planned, so relax, breath with me” when he said that you did not even noticed that you were holding your breath, and you made the same movement that he did “That’s right, everything will be alright, okay? You are calmer now?” He hugged you and kissed your forehead.

You nodded. You were deeply touched at how he could make you feel better with just a few words. You knew that things wouldn’t be easy, but the fact that he would be by your side was making everything better, and making you relaxed.

After the day of the date on the park you and Minseok barely met because of your schedules. You were almost celebrating your one year anniversary when your companies had called both of you to inform about releasing the news about your relationship. And they assured both of you that they wouldn’t release how long you guys were dating.


                                                   Dispatch releases photos of EXO Xiumin and FG’S Hana caught on dates

 

Dispatch has released exclusive photos of two idols from the big three companies, SM and JYP, on multiple dates.

According to the Dispatch team the two got to know each other because they have some friends in common, and already had participated on some shows together. They were caught on several dates from two months till now.

Some photos are from the idols meeting each other by the Han river, and others are from meeting each other in their houses.

Till now neither company has released an official statement.

 

                                                                                 1.jpg2.jpg

                                                                                 3.jpg4.jpg

 

      

COMMENTS:                                  

 

Xoxowolf: This can’t be true, my oppa can’t be dating

Sonemeuexol: If this is true, and not a plan made by their companies I think they could be a cute couple. They already admitted being fans of each other. And please, everybody saw their chemistry on weekly idol, you can’t deny that they are compatible for each other.

Hanalovelyfg: Good for her. Did you guys saw his abs? She’s the lucky one

Japanlover: But she wasn’t dating the IKON guy? I think she just uses them for fame, please she barely debuted and already got in more scandals that a lot of sunbaes. I don’t like her, just want the fame –-‘

Xiuminbaozi: He can do so much better, please she a *****. Just want him for the fame, she isn’t even famous or talent, I don’t know why JYP put her on a group, she can do nothing besides being caught on scandals.

Megustastugf: You guys are just jealous. Why I just see you saying hateful words to her? She is the only one on the news? And if they are dating good for them, they deserve to have lives too. They are on the age to date, and they are beautiful, so why not? Seriously if you guys are fans just support them instead of throwing shades like this or like that idol belonged to you. :@

Bobbyxbi: Hope she is dating him and not my B.I oppa.

Fgsaranghe: Omo, if this is true I would be so happy, they are totally shippable, besides our Hana it was so cute on the weekly idol episode with him, imagine they on a real relationship ^.^^.^^.^

Luckyoneangel: I TOTALLY SHIP THEM, for god sake have you seen them together? And besides Xiumin is getting old, let him have some love too, if you know what I mean >.>



 

 

A/N: I am back (kind), First I want to say sorry for not updating for more than 2 months, it's just that university it's crazy like always and I started an Internship, that it's amazing but tiring at the same time. So this chapter it's kind of lame, and I am pretty sorry for this, but I am trying really hard to do a better job in the next one.

They are finnaly out to the public eyes, what do you guys think will happen now? 

Like I already said this is story it's coming to the end, so I hope you guys enjoy till there, and give support to it. I will work hard and try to bring a next chapter soon, buuuut I can not promise anything. 

So please leave a comment, subscribe, upvote, wherever you want but show support to the fic. I hope you all have a really good week, till the next time !!!! ^.^