Weekly idol pt.2

Idol life

“Our next corner together with FG, will be re-writing profile” Doni shouted.

 

“How long since you debuted?” he asked

 

“It’s been 7,8 months” you answered

 

“So you guys have a lot to put on your profiles, so let’s start with Ara” he said, and you guys started talking about the profile of Ara and started to laugh a lot with her doing some imitations and showing her personal abilities.

 

“So Ara, here says that you are huge fangirl” Koni ( Defconn) said making you laugh of the embarrassed face of your member.

 

“Ne, but it’s not just me, the other girls are just like me, our leader is one of the worst, but she knows how to control herself when she see them,” she pointed to you and the other girls nodded.

 

“Which group her most fangirl about? It can’t be under JYP” Koni asked

 

“Oppa,” you whined “this profile it’s about Ara not me.”

 

“She likes a lot of groups, like BIGBANG, BTS, SJ, but I think the group that she is the a big fan it’s EXO,” Jessie said and gave you a knowing smile, like she would reveal your fangirl side.

 

“Chincha?” the MC’s shouted surprised

 

“Ne” Minah continued, knowing what she should do, after all when your member had the opportunity to tease you all of them would do this together “ Her brother showed one photo of her room to us one time, she had some posters and their cd’s on her room, and she knows a lot of their dances” at this point you were already covering your red cheeks.

 

“So,” Doni said “she must have one bias in the group right?” and when he said this you knew it what they were trying to make you say

 

“She always changing, but I think that she have one that is the favorite” Mia winked

 

“So Hana, are you going to tell us about who he is?” Koni tease

 

“Oppa, it’s not like that,” you tried to explain to stop the teasing “I think all of them are very talented, I really think they are great sunbaes and inspiration for us like hoobaes of them” you said with caution trying to not say something that could make them embarrass you.

 

“Oh, we heard that you guys were in a show with some sunbaes, one of them was of EXO, right?” Koni asked

 

“Ne, we went to Running Man, and there we worked with Changsung oppa and Xiumin sunbae of EXO” you told them

 

“Xiumin?” Koni asked

 

“Ne, Xiumin-ssi” you answered

 

“Ah, good to know, I will watch this episode” Doni said “one more question to you Hana, before we follow with Ara profile, do you love your mom?” he asked

 

“Ne, I love her” you said with a frown in the face not understanding what was happening, but by the smirk on your member face they knew it what was going to happen.

 

"Say you love her" Doni said

 

"Omma, I love you" you said and made a heart sign

 

“Okay, that’s was what we needed, now you guys can make a cut in what she said, and put she saying she loves Xiumin” Doni shouted and then you understood what had happened,

 

“Oppaaaaa” you whined getting up of the chair “ that’s not what I meant, this can be misunderstood by others, and can be weird when I met him” you pouted while your members were laughing their of

 

“I hope all of you” Doni said talking with the camera “stay update with more news of this new couple that you guys discovered first here, in weekly idol” he said teasing and you were already on the floor covering all you face embarrassed with how easily they fooled you.

 

“Ani oppa, it’s not like that, he is just our sunbae” you said, even if you knew that maybe what you and Xiumin had in the moment were far from a sunbae/hoobae relationship you guys couldn’t let the public know about it.

 

“So let’s continue with Ara’s profile,” Koni cutted your drama moment, while all of them were laughing you were faking a cry making them laugh harder, after Ara profile they did Lizzie and then was your turn.

 

“So your real name its _______, height 160cm” Doni started reading your profile

 

“Wait” Mia said “this isn’t unnie height, she is smaller”

 

“Waee maknae, why did you have to mention it?” you scolded your maknae.

 

“Really Hana? How much?” Koni asked and you just showed 3 fingers

 

“But oppa, can we not let this way? With this height I am already little, imagine with the real one” you said while pointing to the board “it’s difficult being small, most of the members are at least 165 cm, and the sunbaes in JYP a lot of them are tall, so it’s tough to be short” you told them.

 

“Okay, okay will stay like this, here says that you have a lot of nicknames, such as: lazy leader, smart leader, no aegyeo leader, child leader, tough leader and others” Doni read “What they meant with those nicknames?”

“The lazy leader it’s because she can be very active, but when we have free time she could spent the whole day on the dorms sleeping or doing nothing just stay in the bed watching tv or sleeping, and smart leader it’s because when we started training some members were still in school and she always helped them with homework and assignments, and she is very smart, before she came to Korea she was in university, one of the bests of the country, and doing very well may I add,” Ara explained.

“Omo, chincha?” Koni asked looking at you surprised.

“Ne, but I am one of the oldest, so it was normal for me to be already in college at my age, especially because the educational system where I came from is different from here, when we are 18 we have already finished school so we have to go to college” you told them.

“Ah and Child leader it’s because sometimes she and Ara unnie act like kids, she knows when she has to be like the oldest, but when she doesn’t have to, she can be more childish than the maknae” Lizzie said making you laugh.

“And the tough leader?” Doni asked.

“It’s because unnie is not good in express her feelings, like when she watch movies and she cries, she only cries when it has got nothing directly involved with her real feelings, but when she has a problem she tend to guard to herself. If she cries in front of us, it has to be really serious, really serious” Minah explained.

“Why do you do this Hana?” Koni asked.

“I have always had this problem, my family always told me that I was cold and insensitive, but it’s just that I don’t like to bother the other with my problem. But I have already changed a lot. Now compared to the time when we met each other with my members,I am a lot more open about my feelings than before, but sometimes I still hide my feelings because since I am the leader I think I should take care of them and not worry them with my problems. And about crying, it’s true I cry for everything, but when it comes about my feelings I just cry when it’s already on the edge,” you told, thinking of how much you trusted your members, and how much you had changed because of them. You felt like you were always accepted when you were with these girls, and they made your life complete.

“Oh, such a considerate leader” they teased and you laughed slightly.

“Oppa, I don’t agree with the no aegyeo leader, I think my aegyeo its great,” you told them and you members shook their heads disagreeing with you.

“Ani, unnie, you don’t have aegyeo, sometimes you really want to punch her when she does aegyeo. But she have a natural aegyeo, for example, when she is not trying she act cute without knowing, but when she try to act cute you want to punch her,” Jessie said making the MCs laugh.

“Yah, it’s not like that either, people that really like my aegyeo exist!” you tried to defend yourself.

 

“So let’s see, our Hanie it’s going to make aegyeo for us,” and then you started singing an aegyeo song with an extra cute voice, when you finish you couldn’t but not laugh about the MC’s faces.

 

“At the beginning it was cute” Doni said.

 

“Yes, but in the end I really wanted to punch her” Koni completed making everyone laugh.

 

“Aish, it’s not that bad oppa” you whined.

 

“Oh, here says that you are a bad driver” Doni said pointing to the board.

 

“She is, sometimes she drives well, but usually she is horrible” Minah said.

“Yah,” you shouted “why are you guys doing this to me? And I drive really well, I don’t see any problem in it” you said.

“Oppa, you have idea when she took her drive license her father let her drive alone only when she had had the license for almost 7 months” Mia joked.

 

“Chincha?” Koni couldn’t believe.

 

“Ne” you said laughing “But my dad is paranoid, he was thinking that I was going to crash the car, but it never happened” you said remembering how your dad didn’t trust you to drive, and how he would scream you when you were driving.

“Okay” Doni clapped his hands “so let’s see if this is true” and then the PD brought a mini car to the set

“Omo, I can’t believe on this” you said while getting up and going to look to the car.

 

“So Hana-yah, you are going to try to park this car with the reverse gear” Doni explained while you were trying to enter in the car, after some tries everyone in the set laughing at you, and you finally parked the mini car.

 

After this they read a little more about you profile and the other members’ profiles, you guys played some games and had a lot of fun, but unfortunately the filming had come to an end.

 

“So today we had a new family with us” Doni pointed to you and the girls “they are lovely girls that came from all places in the world to our heart, now we understand why they became the sweetheart group not just for JYP family, but for the whole music industry in Korea, we hope that they come back to our basement soon, and all of you support them and their newest single Dumb Dumb. So to end what are the words of the leader?” he pointed to you.

“I really want to thank you for the opportunity to be here today, the girls and I had a lot of fun, we really like this show, so it was amazing to have the chance to be here today. I hope all you support, not just me and the girls, but the Weekly idol team, and thank you so much, hope you gave a lot of support for our new single Dumb Dumb. We will work harder for all of you!” you said, and the girls and you made your introduction and bowed before the camera turned off.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here it is the part 2 of this chapter, i know that there wasn't much Xiumin in this chapter, but i promisse that you will have more of our y baozi soon. I hope all of you enjoy this chapter, i want to thanks for everyone that left a comment, upvote or subscribed the fic, i want to say that this make me so happy, that you have no idea. I hope that you enjoy this chapter, and please continue to support this fic, comment, subscribe and upvote. Thank you and have a lovely day. ^.^