Talking with the boss

Idol life

After you and Xiumin said your goodbyes you went with the girls to the car where your manager was waiting for you, he first left the girls on the dorms before taking you to the JYP building. When you arrived there were some fans in the front with posters of your group, and other JYP groups, all all congratulating because of your group’s first win. Not just the fans but your sunbaes, and even the trainees that passed you in the halls, all congratulated you. When you entered JYP office you sat in front of him, he sometimes could look really intimidating, but since you came to Korea to work under JYP he always treat you very well, and he became a father figure for you and the girls. Like the others, he started with congratulations, but soon he started to talk about work.

 

“Hana, we have a lot to discuss today, about your solo activity, in group and even about your private life.” Like always, he went straight to the subject, and you just nodded. “About solo activities, some producers are thinking scheduling you in one mini-drama, they didn’t decided yet, but they want you to do an interview, and in addition to you they are thinking about putting Ara in one too. I sincerely think that this is a good opportunity to promote the group and you. Because of that we are thinking in putting you in some more variety shows, alone and with some of the girls. About the group, soon you girls will be finishing the promotions of your second mini-album, and after this you will start practicing for your first album, I was thinking in doing some collaborations with GOT7, maybe a solo dance for you and the dance line, or a rap duo between your rap line and their vocal line, we are still thinking about the possibilities.” You were already getting anxious thinking about all the work, and how amazing your first album could be, the girls would be more than happy to hear about it.

 

“And now let’s talk about you, I already had a talk with your manager, and he told me about you and Xiumin situation. You know that you don’t have a date ban, so I can’t stop you from dating. I won’t lie saying that I was expecting you to start dating so earlier after your debut, but you know that I was one of the people that always said that you had to find someone. So I will ask you to be cautious, your debut it’s still recent, his fans can be really hateful towards you if they find out that you guys are dating. So be careful if you decided to go on dates outside. On interviews be aware of what you are talking, don’t try to give hints about your relationship, because the fans can get furious if the found about it after, okay? I don’t mind that you go out, but I ask you to not let the relationship get in front of your work, I choosed you to debut and to be the leader because I know how dedicated you are for your work, and how much you care about the girls, so I hope that you continue like this, okay?” he finishes with a serious face.

 

“Yes, I will continue to give my best for the group, and don’t let my personal life middle,” you answered “Sajangnim, can I ask you something?” and he nodded. “The girls and I were thinking about doing a celebration because of our first win, and besides calling the JYP artist we were thinking in calling some of the SM artists too, some of the SHINEE and EXO members, and our Amber unnie, can we do it?” you had to have sure if your PD were alright with this, of course he was cool about a lot of things, but the fact that you were going to have another company groups, and the majority were of boy groups you had to ask before.

“I don’t see much problem on this, but I hope you do this in a secluded place, and to avoid to take photos with them and post, just with the ones that the fans are already used to. No scandals, and to finish early since you have schedules the next day, okay?”

“Yes PD-nim, thank you” you bowed and smiled. You were happy that your PD was so understanding in these situations, you had heard that in some corporations the PDs were not so open minded.

“Great, so this is all for today, your manager will tell you when the interview will be, and good luck on your relationship. I really hope that he treats you well, different of B.I,” he added this on the final, making you happy that he cared enough about you to be worried about you being hurt again.

 

“He does sajangnim, I can assure you. I am going now, goodbye” you bowed and left the room. When you were leaving you saw that the lights on one of the practice rooms were on, so you decided to see if it was one of the guys, or just the trainees doing their work, but you were wrong it was one of the girls of the group that debuted some years before you, Twice. Just like the others sunbaes on JYP your group and you had a great chemistry with these girls. Of course all of you weren’t the best of friends since the beginning, but with the time you guys had became closer, the funny thing it was the age between your groups were basically the same, even the maknaes were born on the same year, which had helped.

“Annyong girls” you bowed while entering the room.

“Unnie” Dahyun and Tzuyu welcomed you when you entered going to hug you

“Hana-yah” Jihyo that was the leader and one that where the closest to you waved to you “Congrats on your winning today, your stage were pretty amazing”

“Thanks Jihyo-yah, but what you guys are still doing here? I thought that you had the day off today?”

“We had, but the three of us had to come here to talk with JYP so we decided to train a little before going home, but to be honest we didn’t train at all” Tzuyu told

“Oh unnie” Dahyun started “I saw news of a photoshoot you did with Hanbin, you were so cool there, and in the news they said about how you and Hanbin had a great chemistry, and even in the comments I saw that there some fans shipping you two.”

“Bwo?” you were shocked with this, one thing were to work with Hanbin, the other were the fans to ship you two, you didn’t want to be linked with him in anyway, and depending on how the fans interpret what happened on today broadcast they could go crazy with theories of the two of you, “Great, now the fans want me to be together with that bastard, I really hope that this is just some fans, not all of them.”

“Unnie, you can be calm” Dahyun tried to make the things better “I also read about a preview of your episode on Running Man, and they said that you and the girls were great, and they made jokes saying about the love triangle between you, Kwang Soo and Xiumin, and some fans on the comments said that you were better with Xiumin, and some said that you had admitted to love him in the preview for the Weekly idol, so I think you don’t have to worry a lot, they are shipping you with other idols too,” she  wiggle her eyebrows

 

“Yah Dahyun-ah, what are you doing? You don’t practice and instead you have been looking this kind of things on the internet? Jihyo-yah, you have to put this kid to train more, she is spending too much time on the internet” you joked.

“Hana-yah don’t act like you didn’t like the fact that some fans are shipping you with Xiumin, we all know about you two already,” Jihyo teased you.

“Know what about us?”

“Don’t play the innocent, we already know that you two are a “thing” now,” she winked

“Who told you this?”

“It was Changsung oppa” she told you, and with that you face palmed yourself and made a note to remember to not tell about your private life for these boys if you don’t want that everybody on JYP to know about it. “Aish, how my private life always turn in the subject of the gossips here in JYP? These guys are worse than girls to guard secrets,” you scoffed. Now probably everyone under JYP new about your relationship, and it wasn’t even you that spread the rumors about it. The problem of a lot of people knowing about it, it was that they would always like to know details, and you didn’t want that, you wanted to keep this kind of thing between you and Minseok. And since the majority that knew were idols you were kind of calm, because since all of you are in the same industry it’s kind of a rule to keep this kind of secret between us, since all of us know how the fans can react. It’s normal to see idol couples, but this is just on the backstage, and it’s kind of a secret that all of you keep it between you.


 

You and the girls continue to talk for some time till your manager call telling you that he was waiting for you in the garage, so you said your goodbyes and went to meet him. In the car you had a little talk with him, he informed that tomorrow was the day that you and Ara were going to do the interview to the drama, and explained to you about how it would work. He passed on your schedules, and like always, he gave you his advice. When you arrived at the dorms you saw that the girls were already asleep so you decided to tell them about your album tomorrow. You took a shower and ate something before going to bed. After going to bed, you decided to call Minseok to wish him a goodnight, but he beat you at it.

“Oppa” you answered in a cheerful tone, “I was just about to call you.”

“Hi jagi, I think our thoughts are the same, but I am happy that I was faster than you” he said.

“What are you doing oppa? And how was your schedule?”

“I am going to bed, but I wanted to hear your voice before.” And like always he was making you blush. “And my schedule was normal, it was just an interview with the members, and you?”

“Oppa,” you whined “Why you are always so good with your words and are always making me blush? This is not fair.”

“I like to do this with you, it seems like I am the only one that can make the tough leader turn into a blushing mess” he said proudly.

“YAH, that’s not nice oppa, I have an image to take care of,” you joked.

“Of course you have, but not with me.”

“Aish, I wanted to know how to be cool with my words just like you. And I thought you were just a cute, and shy baozi” you were so into the converse that you didn’t even notice that you had just slipped one of the million nicknames that the fans called him.

“Jagi,” he said chuckling thinking how adorable you were “what did you call me?” just then you notice what you had said and your eyes got bigger.

“N…Nothing” you sputtered.

“How cute this is it? My jagi is a fan of mine, how I wanted to squeeze your cheeks right now, Oh and this made me remember something I saw today”.

“What was it oppa?”

“About a certain someone being fan of EXO, and having our cd’s, and poster in her room at home, and even confessing her love to a certain EXO member, do you know who is this person, jagi?” he clearly saw the Weekly idol teaser and it was teasing you about it.

“Minseok” you whined “Stop, you are no fun,” the way you spoke just made him laugh more of your cuteness.

“Ok, I will stop. But you are too cute for your own good jagi. But how it was the meeting with JYP? It’s everything okay?” and he went to funny to serious in just a second.

“It was everything okay, great to be honest” you answered remembering the good news he had told to you.

“What did he tell you that it was that great?”

 

“He said that me and the girls we will start the preparation for our first album, I am so anxious, it will be amazing, the girls will love it. He gave so many ideas, and all of the seems so amazing, I can’t wait to start working with it. And he also told me that Ara and I will be doing an audition for a drama, can you believe it, oppa? I might be on a drama. I can’t believe this oppa, it seems so unreal, it seems that it was just yesterday that I was at home dreaming about all this, and now I am about to do all this amazing things. Gosh, I can’t believe in all this, it just seems like a dream and that I can wake at any second.” You started ramble about how anxious you were. At first you wanted to tell your members first, but it felt so right to tell all details to Xiumin, and the fact that he seemed interested in knowing what happened, and was happy with your success together with your bandmates, made this feel better.

“This is great jagi, I am so happy for you. I will be cheering for you”.

 

“Oppa, there was another thing that I talked with JYP.” Just then you remembered that you and JYP had talk about your relationship, you knew that it was too recent and all, but you had to talk with JYP about this, but you were afraid of what Xiumin’s reaction would be. After all he could want to let this whole story between just some of you, not to already talk with your bosses and all.

 

“What it was? Is everything okay?” he was worried, after all he could sense the uneasy in your tone when you said your last words.

“Yes, it is. Is just that my manager told him about us, and I told him about our relationship.”

 

“And?” he didn’t understand why you were looking so nervous about it.

“He was okay with it, he just told me to be careful, and don’t forget about my responsibilities with the group, and to be aware that I have to be careful with the fans, specially yours since they can be a little mean about our relationship if the found about it”.

 

“And why you sounded so nervous to tell me this?”

“I don’t know, I just thought that you didn’t want to others to know about us, specially our companies, and I don’t even know if you have a date ban and all this kind of thing” you told honestly to him.

“Hana, even if we just decided what kind of relationship we have that doesn’t mean that I want us to hide it. About my company, my manager already knows and just like you, he just told me to take care with fans and paparazzis, my date ban already is finished, so you don’t have to be worried about that. But the most important that I want you to know, is that I want you to be safe, and if this means that we will have to hide our relationship from the fans, we will do it. Because I know how they can be mean, and try to hurt not just physically but with words too, and I don’t want that, okay? I want you to be safe, and I don’t want to be the reason why you are hurt, I know that we just got to know each other, but you already mean a lot to me jagi, and I hope you know that” and when he said that you never felt so sure about wanting to be with him, he passed a sense of security and warm that you never felt before.

“Oppa, I never thought that I would be capable of liking someone the way I like you. Thank you for be so good to me, and being here with me,” you told him with a gentle smile on your face.

“You take the words of my tongue jagi, now I think it’s time for you go to sleep since I know that you have a lot of schedules tomorrow, okay? Good night jagi, dream about me”

“Okay, you too oppa. Good night and have sweet dreams,” you said as you finished your call.

 
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
First of all I want to apolagize for being almost one month without updating, I am so so sorry guys, it's just that life and writers block it's getting the best of me, and it's not in a good way, second I want to apolagize for the lame chapter, I  will try to give my best for the next one. 
Now I would like to thank you all because the fic got 50 subscribers, I am so happy, thank you, and for you that left comments thank you too, because it really made my day happier, and helps me to see if there is someone enjoying what I am doing, and this encourage me to not give up. And I would really like that if you have any kind of idea to make this fic better just tell me, don't be shy I would love to hear you guys opinions. And to finish, I want to thank you all again and please leave your comment, subscribe and upvote. I want to wish you all a Happy New year, and I hope this year to be full of good things to all of us, have a lovely day. :)