Like a Date?

Idol life

“I am so tired,” Jessie said while throwing herself to the couch and sighed. They were all tired after the long day and they were anticipating their well-earned rest.

 

“Me too, I don’t remember running that much in my entire life” you said lying exhausted on the couch with Jessie.

 

“I know how you feel, it was fun, but my legs are really sore,” Ara whined and winced as she moved her legs.

 

“I think I need a good vacation to recover from the weekend. And from today,” Lizzie said. All of you were or lying or sitting in some place in the changing room since you guys didn’t know if you would have something scheduled later. You just waited for the manager to come and pick you up bringing some food for you.

 

“Unnieee, the maknae it’s hungry” Mia whined pouting .

“It’s not just you maknae, your unnies are hungry too,” Minah said and laughed at their maknae. Instantly after the exchange of those words there was a knock on the door.

“Must be manager oppa,” Ara said and smiled, “Come in!”

 

Since you were lying on the couch eyes closed, you didn’t see that the the person that entered to the room wasn’t your manager. Likewise you did not notice the surprised, but happy, faces of your band mates that instantly locked their eyes between you and the person who had come in.

 

“Manager oppa, please say that you brought us food, I am so hungry” you said cutely, with your eyes still closed. Suddenly you heard a chuckle. And that chuckle seemed nothing like your manager’s voice. You opened your eyes quickly, probably a hundred times faster than usually, and sat up surprised.

 

“Sorry but I am not your manager, and I didn’t bring food with me either” Xiumin said giving you that cute smile of his.

 

“Oh, sunbae annyeong” you got up from the couch, bowing to him feeling your face flushing because he had seen you, and to be honest, you looked like a mess at the moment.

 

“I thought that we had already pass the time where you call me sunbae. You should be calling me oppa” he said smiling to you. The smile that rose up to his eyes made your heart beat quicker than usually.

 

“Ara, sorry oppa. And I don’t want to sound rude, but what are you doing here?” You could hear your members laughing to your embarassed behavior.

 

“Can I talk with outside?” he scratched the back of his head, and you nodded nervously.

 

“It was a pleasure meeting you girls, till next time” he said to them, leaving them paralyzed.

 

“I am really lucky, you know this Hana-yah?” he said smirking, as you were outside the changing room.

 

“Ani, wae you are lucky oppa?” you asked frowning.

 

“Because, I didn’t knew that I would have the chance to see you again so soon” he said making you blush “and since we didn’t exchanged numbers I couldn’t contact you, I was thinking of asking for your number from Taemin today, even if I was going to have to bribe him to get him to give your number.”

 

“Chincha? I bet he wasn’t going to let you go so easily about this” you said trying to look like you were calm, when inside you were just screaming like a fangirl.

 

“He wouldn’t, but it would be worth it” he made you blush again and you felt like you couldn’t say anything. “So, I was thinking if you, maybe would want to, like go out, to drink or eat something with me?” and for the first time since you met him he seemed like he was nervous.

 

“Ahn? Me?” you pointed your finger in you direction while your eyes were shot wide open.

“Ne, you” he chuckled about your cute behavior giving you a nervous smile.

 

“I-I would love to” you sputtered feeling like your face was like a tomato.

 

“Great, so let’s exchange numbers and then we can settle a day, okay?” he asked and the only thing you do was to nod your head passing your phone to him where he saved his name Minseok Oppa.

“Ah and Hana, it was great being with you today. Although it was a shame that Kwang Soo Hyung was with us, but at the end it was nice. See you soon okay?”

 

“Okay oppa, it was very fun filming with you too,” you smiled.

“Bye, Hana,” he waved to you and you waved back.

 

You could just stand there, watching him going back to his changing room; you were so caught up with the thoughts of going to a date with Xiumin, one of your bias, the cute, but y baozi, that you didn’t see, was when the girls left the room and were watching your dreaming figure.

 

“Earth to Hana, earth to Hana” the maknae was waving her hands in front of your face to see if you would react to anything.

 

“Oh, hi girls, have you been here for long?” you asked, still with a little blush on your face.

“Since we heard Xiumin sunbae leave,” Minah answered.

“Wait, so you guys heard everything?” your eyes doubled the size.

“Aish, Minah and her big mouth,” Ara poked her forehead in irritation.

“Sorry,” Minah said rubbing her forehead.

 

“But, yes we listened,” Ara said. “And our leader it’s going on a date, with a hottie” Ara said teasing you.

“I think someone it’s going to get laid” Lizzie smirked winking at you. Just then another person joined the conversation.

 

“Who’s going to get laid?” Changsung raised his eyebrows shocked.

“Yah, oppa what are still doing here?” you asked trying to change the subject from you and Xiumin.

“The same that you guys, waiting for my manager, now answer, who is going to get laid?”

 

“Hana unnie,” Jessie said laughing.“Xiumin-ssi just asked her out!”

“YAH, it’s just ONE date, that doesn’t mean I am going to get laid,” you told them trying to control your voice.

 

“Okay, you have a point” Changsung said “But, one date can lead to another date, that can lead to a lot of dates, and that can lead to getting laid” he pointed his fingers to you smirking.

 

“Omo, I think that all of you are just a bunch of erted minds” you shook your head embarrassed. “Besides, first we have see how the first date goes, and then you guys can start doing your crazy predictions.”

 

“Tsk, you said this like you don’t want to get laid, we know you, you are just like us” Lizzie said with a smirk on her face.

 

“What are you talking about? I am an innocent person, you guys are trying to corrupt my innocent mind, that’s the truth” you said acting all innocent.

“Innocent my ” Changsung snorted “you sometimes say more improper things that me and the guys, by the way it’s not just you, all of you can be more improper than us” he pointed towards your group.

 

“It’s not like that” Mia tried to defend you, “you are exaggerating, you said this, but when all of us get together everybody says things that are improper, the Miss A unnies are just like us, so please oppa, don’t talk like it’s just us. If you do, other people might think that we’re erts”

 

“But you are” he argued back, just then you gave him a kick on his ankles “Yah, why are you kicking me? You guys are violent too, aish” he rubbed his ankle.

 

“Just because” you said “And we are not erts, end of talk” you glared at him “Since we are all here, let’s go find the manager, because I want to eat, I am hungry” you put your hands on your stomach that had been growling for a while. You decided to go find your manager with the girls and with a mad Changsung following you.

 
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Another update for you guy, i hope all of you are enjoying this fic just like i am. I want to thank the lovely Lintz2 for helping me with grammar. And i have the next chapter ready, but i will do a little bribe for you guys, the writer here want to know your thoughts about the fic, if you guys want something, are liking, things like that. So please leave your thoughts, subscribe, upvote and then i can post the next chapter faster than you guys think. kekeke
Hope you have a lovely day.