News

Idol life

You and Minseok have been dating for almost four months now, of course not everything was a sea of flowers, but in the end you guys made it work pretty well. The thing that made things more difficult was you and him being yourselves, the fact that you were idols was difficult, schedules and more schedules, practices, filming, shows, a lot of things. You couldn’t have much dates, usually movie dates just if it was late nights, and if you decided to go to some restaurant it should be one with almost anyone and in a secluded space, and to not forget that you always used masks, but even with all the difficulties your feelings for him just grow up with the time.

 

On your 100th day, since it was a tradition in Korea, both of you had a really late date, since you were filming your drama and he was promoting his album, so you met each other by the Han river. Since it was pretty late, already past 1 am, it was one of the most memorable dates you guys had had. There was almost no one on the streets, it was a freedom that both of you wanted and needed. And it was memorable because of the gifts you both brought to each other; you had bought to him silver cufflinks in heart shape, and a bracelet in titanium. And he bought you the loveliest bracelet you had saw it was freezing with pavé crystal clear, it is adorned with a golden heart, a heart pavé crystals and a dark red crystal. Since the day he gave you his gift you were always wearing it. Only when your stylist unnie said that you couldn’t, only then you took it off.

 

Nowadays you were busier than ever, and he was too, you hadn’t seen each other in almost three weeks because of the schedules, but you tried to talk with the other every day, even if it was just by simple good morning or good night messages. With the end of filming of the drama and the preparations for your first album, and JYP had decided that you guys would release a Christmas single and all this together with the practices for the award season, you were beyond tired, and with no free time to see Minseok.

 

Today was the day when all the cast from the drama would have a get together to celebrate the end and the success that the drama had. Since you still had a schedule before you would be the last one of your members to arrive at the restaurant, and probably the last one of everyone to arrive. When your manager brought you to the restaurant you notice that you weren’t the last one, you saw a black van arriving together with yours, but to your surprise it was Hanbin, you both arrived at the same time. He was there because one of s made part of the drama with you and Ara, so he probably was invited to the get together, you bowed to him and made your way to the restaurant, and you probably missed that had some paparazzi on the enter that took photos of you two arriving together. Since you two were the last ones to arrive there was just two free chairs for you, and you had to sit together. Since you were in public and a lot of people were there, you had to act like you and Hanbin were friends, but you just said the basic with him, always trying to talk with the other people on the table, instead of him. To make things worst your phone was broken and you were without cell phone so you couldn’t talk with Minseok. But life always arrange a way to surprise us, you woke up the next day, after barely 4 hours of sleep, with your manager entering your room saying for you to read the news. Since your manager had entered your room like a crazy person, the first thought that came to your mind it was that your relationship with Minseok had gone public, but it was a lot worse.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________                                              FG’s Hana and B.I of IKON, where seen together yesterday night.

                                                                 tUI9V1XWTHjevsKSu3NCyHY5JiU8uzoGCbaPScXx

During the reunion of the drama that Hana is part yesterday night in a restaurant in Gangnam, the leader of the rookie group that had stolen the hearts of sunbaes groups, girls and boys over Korea and out of it and the leader of the group iKon, were seen together the whole night. Dispatch team saw both of them arriving together on the restaurant and acting friendly towards each other.

Intern people said that they even sat together and didn’t leave the side of each other during the whole night. Another informant said that they were the last ones to arrive on the restaurant, and they immediately sat together, and talked  the whole night.

What this means? Are these hot idols dating?

These two already had a couple photoshoot together where all of us could see they incredible chemistry. Soon after we saw B.I acting a friendly with Hana during the recording of a music program. We can’t deny that they look good together. The agency of these two idols didn’t say anything yet, let’s wait for more information. Meanwhile leave your minds about these couple.        

We can see more photos of them during the get together down here.

 

                                                       _cew021vwB-56tBSdzSlZJQPtQT8rjwtOYtW02Rh

                                                     DIqMkHuD5gas0y5UdZKTJOmop78R_UB_caujmkQe

 

Comments:

IKONlover: Why he is with her? She isn’t even pretty. Oppa can do so much better.

S2BIS2: I don’t know what to think about this? She is his type, she is the rapper and the leader of her group too. I think they can make a good couple.

FGSARANG: Noona can do so much better, I don’t think he is her type. I hope JYP will say that this is just another lie of Dispatch.

XXbobbyXX: They look cute together.

BIitmine: She’s ugly, fat, and not even talent. She is a b****, stay away from my oppa.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

    I have so many things to say to you guys, first it's sorry for the wait for the updates and for this short chapter, but the next one it's already ready, and depending on the reaction of this chapter it will be up really soon. Second, thank you so much for everyone that is upvoting, subscribing and commenting on this fic this means a lot for me, especially since I am passing for some difficult times in life, so everytime I see that someone did one of those things my day becomes a lot better. Third, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and please leave your comments, subsribe and upvote. And what you guys think will happens next, how Minseok will react to this news???   I hope you to have a lovely week >,<

OBS: I think it's destiny, or something like that, because after a long wait my Love me right album finally arrived, and oh god, I think that I haven't been this happy in such a long time, I was going crazy when I saw the package, I think that I was happier then when I was approved on college (okay maybe I am exagerating, but I was really happy okay?) kekeke.

And then I was admiring the album and all and I saw that the photocard that came on it, that it's autographed, was of, guess who? That's right it was MINSEOK card, it must be destiny right? Come on, of all members it was Minseok card that came autographed, it's a sign of heavens saying that he is the one, kekekekekeke I think I am little dramatic, I will stop here, and leave some photos for you guys have some heart attack just like me. 

        

 

  

IMG_4369.JPG                                      IMG_4368.JPG                  IMG_4366.JPG          IMG_4360.JPG