What is the problem?

Idol life

A little later you found your manager outside, on the car talking on the phone and just by the look on his face, you knew something was wrong.

‘Hi, girls how was the filming?” he said after turning off the cell phone.

 

“It was nice, but tiring, and please oppa tell me that you have food for us,” Ara pouted.

 

“Of course I have, it’s in the car” he said opening the door for you. “Ah, and Changsung your manager can’t pick you up so you are going with us,” he said and Changsung nodded as an answer. Your manager grabbed your shoulders and continued with a low voice. “Hana, I need to talk to you for a second,” he said seriously.

 

“Did I do something wrong? This has something about me hanging on with the SM oppas? Is it my family?” all kind of thoughts were running in your mind when you saw your manager’s steady face.

 

“Oppa, it’s everything okay?” you asked when he took you for a place where the others couldn’t hear you two talking.

 

“So-so, you know that tomorrow you will  have a photoshoot right?” he asked, and you nodded slightly. This photoshoot was very important to your career. “So, this photoshoot will be with another idol, a male idol, and that’s the problem” he said looking emphatic.

 

“What is there a problem with doing the photoshoot with the male idol, oppa?” you frowned not understanding the worry of your manager.

 

“The problem is the reason that they just called me and told me who the male idol was. And I don’t think you will like it” he said.

“Who it’s oppa, you are making me nervous?”

 

“It’s him, the person that we are avoiding since your trainees days” he said making you heart sink deeply.

“Are you serious? Of all male idols in Korea, I have to do a photoshoot with him?” you frowned. Your face was a mix of sadness and anger.

 

“Yes, and that’s a very important photo shoot, it will be a cover shot and it will be good for you and the girls, we really can’t give it up” he said while patting your shoulders “You think you can do this?”

 

“I know oppa, I will do my best since I know this is just work, right?” you said giving him a reassuring smile. “And it’s not like we had something in the past, he left that very clear to me, and besides I will just take some photos with him, it’s not like I will have to talk with him. We wouldn’t have anything to talk about anyway,” you said trying to comfort your manager.

 

“Okay, I know you can do this, but if something happens, don’t hesitate and just tell me okay?”

 

“Okay oppa” you smiled to him, your manager even be tough with you and the girls sometimes, always acted like a father trying to protect his kids, and you couldn’t be more grateful for this.

 

“Since we already talked about this, let’s go back to the car, because I know you are hungry and tired. Also the girls must be waiting for us.”

 

Later that day when you and the girls were already in the dorms, you decided to have talk them.

 

“Hanie, what did manager oppa want to talk about with you earlier?” Jessie asked.

 

“He was just talking about tomorrow photoshoot” you replied, thinking if you should tell about with whom you would be working. You knew that they hated him, probably more than you. Their hate for him was only surpassed by Mark’s hatred.

 

“Ah yeah, it will be a cover, right unnie?” Mia asked and you nodded ‘We heard that you would be doing this cover with a male idol. Do you already know who he is?”

 

“Yes,” you scratched the back of your head and looked at them, and all of them were looking waiting for you to say who the male idol was. “My partner on tomorrow photoshoot... It’s him, that person” you said almost whispering, but they heard anyway.

“WHAT?” Lizzie shouted.

 

“Yah, why are you shouting?” you put your hand on your ears.

 

“Why am I shouting?” she backfired. “I think it’ obvious, you will be in the same room as that bastard!”

“Unnie, are you sure you want to do this?” Mia asked with a worried look on her face.

 

“Of course I want, it’s not every day that you have the chance of doing a cover photoshoot for one of the biggest magazines of Korea” you answered them noticing that they were concerned about you.

 

“But you are okay with having to do couple shots with him?” Ara asked.

“I will be lying if I said that I will be comfortable with this, but it’s a job, and it’s photos, I won’t have to be talking with him during this.” You gave them a reassuring smile.

“Are you sure? You haven't seen him since our trainee days. Since he did that...” Ara was worried about you, she, just like the other girls, saw how you suffered because of that person, and how you built a wall towards your feelings because of him.

 

“Yes, I am okay, all this is just in the past, and let’s face it, it’s not like we were a couple back then, right?” you said, trying to make them get relaxed.

“Okay, by the way I don’t think you should tell this for the oppas, not right now, especially Mark oppa, he will want to go to the photoshoot location just to beat him up” Lizzie said making you laugh at the thought of Mark beating someone.

 

“I know, I will tell him just after the photoshoot it’s done, I don’t want him be worried over something like this. Besides I know how he can be a little exaggerated sometimes, and I don’t want a crazy Mark appearing on tomorrow’s shoot” you said chuckling.

 

After that talk you went to sleep thinking about how tomorrow’s photo shoot would be difficult, and how you didn’t want to see his face. Not even after a long time. But you couldn’t put feelings over your work, and what you felt for him was far from good feelings, it’s more something in the line of regret. Besides you knew that you heart was starting to beat for another person, Xiumin, he was making you feel that butterflies on your stomach again, a thing you hadn’t felt some time. And you were starting to believe that you could trust in someone new again even though it was a thing that wasn’t easy for you.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another update for you guys. I am a little sad since i made a request for you and no one attend my request, but okay that's life. I hope that all of you are enjoying, i will do my best to update this weekend, but no promisses since i already have test on university next week, ;( But i hope you liked and have a lovely day. >.<