Photoshoot

Idol life

The next morning you woke up first, since your schedule was earlier than your band mates’s.  After thanking a shower and eating your breakfast you went to meet with your manager who was already waiting for you in the car.

“Are you ready for today?” he asked, looking at you from the corner of his eyes.

“Of course I am, you don’t need to worry that much about me oppa, everything will be alright,” you smiled at him and turned your attention to the music that was playing on the radio. The next song was Amber’s, “Shake that brass” and you started singing remembering the day Mark and Jackson introduced you two, and how you guys got along quickly. In the middle of the song you felt that your phone was buzzing, indicating that you had received a text message

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________From: Minseok Oppa

To: You

Good Morning Hana, how are you? I was thinking if you are free later, so we could go out? >.<

It was instantaneous, the minute you read the message, a smile appeared on your face, and you quickly sent an answer.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________   From: you

To: Minseok oppa

Good morning oppa, I am fine, and you? Keke I don’t know, it depends on what time you’re thinking. Because I have a photoshoot today and I don’t know how long it will take. But I can talk to my manager and see if we could go out after the photoshoot. Arasso? ^^

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Because it was this time of the morning and you were smiling like a ray of sunshine, your manager turned around to ask you what was causing that expression.

“Hana, why are you smiling so widely? It’s rare to see you so happy in the morning” he said. He was right, you were never one of those morning people.

 

“Ani oppa, I am just very happy, can’t I be?” you pouted while continuing the smile.

 

“Of course you can, you are a very happy person, but not in the mornings” he said making you laugh, because he was right, usually your mood is not the best in the earlier hours of the day.

 

“Oppa, do you think that the photoshoot will take long?” you asked while looking at the message Xiumin sent you. You were urgently waiting for the next one to come.

 

“I don’t know, probably because there will be individual shots and the couple shots, so I think will take all day,” he answered to you.

 

“Uhm, oppa, can I go out after the photoshoot then?” you said already preparing your puppy eyes that always helped you to get what you want, especially from your manager.

 

“I don’t know, why? And with whom?” he raised his eyebrows, suspicious of your reasons of wanting to go out so suddenly. He knew that the girls, the GOT7 and the 2PM were all busy today, so you wouldn’t be going out with them.

 

“With Xiumin oppa, he asked me out yesterday,” you were already blushing. Just thinking about the day before when Xiumin asked you out

 

“EXO Xiumin?” his eyes were so big that you thought for a moment that they would fly off his head

 

“But will be just him? Or will Taemin and the other guys be there too?” he asked. He knew that since what happened during your trainee days you had always refused invitations for dates.

 

“Ne, it’s a date oppa, of course it would be just him and I,” you nudged his arm while laughing.

 

“Ah, of course a date. So you must feel something for him, since I know that you don’t accept date invitations just from anyone.”

“I think so, he makes me feel nice” you smiled remembering the day you first met him and your head was on his shoulder. Your heart had already then started to react to his presence.  “So I can go, oppa?” you asked giving him your puppy eyes

“I think so... I really don’t know what to say about this. But, you have to be cautious, I don’t want to see any photos of you guys on gossip magazines. And don’t stay out too late. You have practice tomorrow morning…” Then he continued with a more serious face. “And this time it’s my father figure speaking, not the manager, be careful. I don’t want to see you hurt again, okay?” he patted your head and smiled briefly.

 

“Okay, I will do my best oppa” you gave him a loving smile. After this your mood was even more lifted so you sang more some songs till you fell asleep. You were woken up by your manager shaking your shoulders saying that you had arrived at the photoshoot location.  When you looked at your phone you saw that Xiumin had answered your message.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

From: Minseok oppa

To: you

Ara, I will wait for your answer, and good photoshoot. May I ask you if this photoshoot will be with your group or with another person?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

From: you

To: Minseok Oppa

Oppa, my manager said that the photoshoot will be ending in the evening, so after thatI am free for us to hang out. Kekeke and about your question; I will be posing with another idol.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

From: Minseok oppa

To: You

Aish, I am jealous of this person, he will spend the whole day with you. ;(

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

From: you

To: Minseok oppa

No need to be jealous oppa, we will see each other later. ^.^

Oppa, I have to go now, I have go to the make up for the photos.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________From: Minseok Oppa

To: you

Kekeke, okay, I will see you later, have a good photoshoot. >.<

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You were probably looking very stupid, giggling at your phone, but you couldn’t help but feel anxious for the date that you would have later. You were so happy about this little messages that you and Xiumin where exchanging that you even forgot that you would be posing with the last person that you wanted to see in your life, right now.

“Hana” your manager started directing you to a man that was adjusting some cameras “this is the director of today photoshoot, Kim Myun.”

“Annyeonghasaeyo, FG Hana-imnida” you gave him your best bow.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, Kim Myun-imnida, it’s a pleasure to have you here with us Hana-ssi.”

 

“Thank you, it’s a pleasure for me to be honest, I am so honored to have received the invitation from you. I am very excited about posing for the magazine. Thank you” you bowed again.

 

“That’s nothing, today’s photoshoot will be done with another idol, you guys will have some individual shots, but the cover photo will be a couple shoot,” he started to explain how the photoshoot and the themes for the photos would work “ I don’t think he arrived already, but when he comes I will introduce you. For now you can go to the changing room to do the make-up and change clothes, see you later” he said. Soon after this your manager sent you to the changing room where the coordi unnie was already waiting for you.

 

“Annyeonghasaeyo, Hana-ssi today I will be here to help you, nice to meet you” she bowed.

 

“Annyeonghasaeyo, Hana-imnida, thank you for taking care of me today” you bowed.

“So let’s start?” she said and led you for a chair to start doing your hair and make-up, when she finished the make-up you couldn’t believe how beautiful you looked.

“Omo, unnie I am beautiful, you are really daebak unnie” you said looking at the mirror.

“Ani, it’s not that I am good, it’s just that you are already beautiful” she said making you giggle. Then you heard someone knocking at the door.

“Come in” she shouted and the director entered the room.

 

“Oh, you are amazing Hana-ssi, I just wanted to present you to B.I, of IKON, he will be your partner today, I will leave you guys here to get to know each other a little, and then we can start” he said leaving and making a signal for your unnie follow him. After he left, an awkward atmosphere invaded the room. Seeing his face, you could conclude that he wasn’t expecting to see you here today.

“Hana?” he said with a shocked expression.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, sunbae” you said coldly, trying to act like you two didn’t know each other.

 

“Sunbae? Since when you call me sunbae Hana-yah?” Hanbin asked making you roll your eyes.

“You know very well since when” you scoffed.

“You look pretty” he said, choosing to ignore your comment and you didn’t say anything. It was weird have to face him after almost a year and half since the last time you talked to him. And the last conversation you guys had wasn’t the best.

“How are you doing? You and the girls are pretty famous, I saw that you are the new MC on Music Bank too, congratulations” he said after noticing that you didn’t want to talk with him.

“Thank you, you have something more to talk with me sunbae?” you said coldly again.

“You are still going to treat me like we don’t know each other?” he said and you could feel the regret on his tone that only made you angrier.

“Look Hanbin, I am just here today because this is an amazing opportunity for me and my group, I am not here because I want to talk with you okay? And the last time we talked I remember you saying that after that day we shouldn’t see each other anymore or act like we had more than a sunbae/hoobae relationship, so since that day, I don’t know you, right now. You are just my sunbae and nothing more, so please let’s continue like that,” you spat at him controlling your voice so you wouldn’t shout.

“Since we are done with the conversation, I think you should leave. I have to finish to get ready for the photoshoot,” you pointed to the door indicating that he should leave the room.

 

“Hana-yah, please don’t be like this, we should talk. I don’t want to be like this with you,” he said trying to make you listen to him.

“Please, just please leave me alone Hanbin” you said with an exhausted tone in your voice. “I really don’t want to do this right now, or soon, just please let’s stay like this, just forget that I existed, and let’s just be professionals on today’s shoot,” you said without showing any emotion.

“Arasso, but I still think that we still need to have a talk someday,” he said while leaving the room looking at your face one more time before leaving you alone.

After he had left the room you sat on the couch looking completely exhausted. You and him hadn't talked since the last time you saw each other, and since that day you refused to know about anything concerning to him. He was a jerk towards you and your feelings. You were never an easy person when it came to your feelings. Before you met Hanbin it had been years since you liked someone but he had changed that. However, he had broken your heart, and because of this you completely closed down your feelings again. Until you met Xiumin of course. He had given you that feeling that you could trust in someone again. You won’t lie saying that you weren’t afraid, but something about him told you that he wouldn’t make the same mistake that Hanbin did.

Soon after you get you back to your senses you heard a knock on the door saying that you should go to the set that the shot would be starting. The easy part of the shoot was doing the individual shots, the director was funny and helped you a lot during the shot saying what and how to do.

“You look completely gorgeous Hana-ssi, the photos are coming great, I think that this cover will be a hit. Now that we finished your individual photos let’s call B.I so we can do the couple shot’s and end today’s photo shoot” he said while going to an assistant saying that he should call B.I.

The couple photoshoots weren’t as hard as you had thought it would be. Maybe because when he touched you, you didn’t feel anything. The only thing in your head was that this was work and didn’t matter that the person next to you was someone that you completely disliked.

“Just how was expected the photos were great” the director said after taking the last picture of the day.  “Hana-ssi you are truly beautiful, and the couple photos were amazing, you two have an amazing chemistry,” and when he said that you just murmured a thanks, thinking of how he could be at the same time so right but so wrong, missing the smirk that was appearing on Hanbin’s face. After this you bowed and thanked him and the whole staff for the hard work they did, and left to the changing room to take off the make-up and change your clothes. After that, your manager was going to take you the place where you and Xiumin were going to meet.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

One more update for you guys, this one it's a bigger, since i don't know when i will be able to update again, i hope that next weekend maybe. But i want to thanks the adorable  Lintz2 for helping me with the grammar and stuff, i can't forget to thanks the lovely people that subscribe and comment this fic too. I really hope that all of you are enjoying this, and please leave comments, subscribe, upvote because it's always nice to have a feedback when you are doing something. Hope that all of you have a wonderful week. :)

ps: i was thinking if ithere isn't anyone who wants to do a poster for this fic, idk i was just thinking, since i not that good with this kind of thing. keke :)