Pluto

Harmonic Convergence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

On days that it was extremely hot, it would often rain and storm on its own. On those days, Jimin would find a little peace and relaxation from his usual routine. Whenever he left his room, he would find himself running into one of his usual bullies. In the hallways of his dorm, the cafeteria, the media lab, everywhere. He really couldn't find an escape from his daily torture. So whenever it rained, he had an excuse to stay in his room. Sometimes because of the heavy down pour and threatening tormado warnings, classes would be cancelled, so Jimin checked his student email to make sure. He sighed in sorrow when he read his newest email saying that his calculus class would still be in session. That class is full of over-achievers.

Jimin hesitantly climbed to his feet and changed from his pajamas to his school clothes. Even though the rest of his classes were cancelled, he didn't want to have any abscences. He was an over-achiever himself, but mainly because he wanted to hurry up and be done with school. He didn't know how much more he could take. Jimin had been bullied all his life throughout school and he thought things would be different in college.Nope.

He grabbed his backpack and headed out the door. There were boys playing hockey with a grapefruit in his hallway and he walked right into the match. "Move out of the way, !" said Jungkook, one of his usual bullies. He was quickly rammed in the into the wall by Jungkook's massive shoulder. Jimin crouched down in pain as Jungkook and his fellow comrades laughed hysterically. "Hey looks like he's goin to class," said J-Hope as he pulled Jimin's backpack off and then dumped everything out on the floor.

"What the hell is this?" said Jungkook as he picked up Jimin's teddy bear. Jimin's eyes widened in horror. Jimin had that teddy bear since he was little. It was always his comfort and he never slept without it. He even took it everywhere with him, even to this day. "No way, he's got a teddy bear!" they said laughing their heads off as Jungkook dangled the teddy high in the air. Jimin stood up and tried to reach it.

"Give it back...please.." he said quietly. Jungkook gave an evil smirk then ripped the teddy bear's head right off and pulling all the stuffing out. Jimin fell to his knees in horror, not able to hold his tears back.

"Here ya go," Jungkook said as he tossed it back to Jimin in two pieces. He then walked away with his friends laughing.  Jimin began crying his eyes out as he held his teddy's head in one hand and its body in his other hand. His teddy bear meant everything to him and he was completely devastated. He didn't even care that he was in the middle of the hallway, crying.

"Jimin!" shouted Eunhyuk as he ran up to the crying boy, kneeling down to hug him tightly. "What's wrong? What happened??" he asked. Jimin continued crying as he held up his headless bear to show him. Eunhyuk took the teddy bear's body from Jimin and examined it.

"T-They knocked me down..then poured out my backpack..and ripped my teddy.." Jimin choked out. Eunhyuk and Jimin had become good friends so Jimin told him all about his teddy bear and how he can't sleep without it.

"Who did it," Eunhyuk demanded sternly.

"J-Jungkook."

Eunhyuk stood up and was about to storm off when Jimin grabbed his hand. "Please don't! It's not worth getting expelled! And the thunder will go out of control," he said. Jimin knew all along that Eunhyuk was Jupiter. Whenever Eunhyuk got mad, he noticed the immediate change in weather.

"How do you know that?" Eunhyuk asked curiously.

"I can tell. I know you're Jupiter....because I'm Pluto," Jimin said softly. Eunhyuk gasped, tthen helped Jimin pick up his belongings.

"Come with me," he said as he threw Jimin's backpack over one of his shoulders. Jimin followed Eunhyuk to the sciene building and into the planetarium room where he found Suho and Ken.

 

"Eunhyuk! I'm surprised to see you here!" Suho said as he flipped through the slides on the projector.

"Do you have that tracking thing on you?" Eunhyuk asked as he pulled Jimin towards Suho.

"Yes, but why? And who is that?" Suho asked, curiously looking at Jimin. Jimin timidly hid behind Eunhyuk.

"This is Jimin, he said he's Pluto," said Eunhyuk. Suho and Ken gasped. Suho quickly took out his device and held it up and sure enough, the final dot was blinking rapidly.

"No way! That's awesome! How did you found out, Eunhyuk?" Suho exclaimed happily.

"He's my friend, he knew I was Jupiter so he told me. His name is Jimin, but he's a little shy," said Eunhyuk, he then turned back to look at Jimin.

"This is Suho, he knows about us and is going to help," he said.

"That's right, Jimin. The other six are students here and we've already identified them. Now that we've found you, we can finally unite you all and get started with out next phase in balancing out the galaxy," said Suho.

"I'll start emailing everybody else!" Ken said, whipping out his smartphone. Jimin peeked his head from behind Eunhyuk to look at Suho.

"But...why would you even need me? I don't have any powers or special abilities. I'm not even important...I'm a nobody.." he said.

"Stop calling yourself that, Jimin," said Eunhyuk.

"Why would you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter