Day Two

Harmonic Convergence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ken stayed in bed crying all night and made no move to get up in the morning. He skipped all of his classes and even his meals. It was around 3 in the afternoon when Suho returned back to the dorm to find his broken best friend.

"Ken! You're still in bed? It's 3 in the....oh my gosh what's wrong!?!" he yelped rushing to Ken's bedside.

"Leo...Leo hates me and I don't know why.." Ken cried with puffy red eyes.

"No offense but it seems like he hates everyone...but for a little while it seemed like you were an exception," Suho said rubbing Ken's back.

"I-I just don't know....Suho I don't think I can go today...I just can't do it.." said Ken. Suho nodded understandingly.

"Okay then, you can stay here today, but you should really eat something," he said. Ken ignored him and dove his head back in his pillow to continue crying. Suho sighed and set down his backpack, then grabbed his laptop.

"Well, I'm heading over to the lab. I'll be back right after. please eat something," he said then headed out the door.

 

Jackson looked at his watch, staring at the time trying to decide whether or not he wanted to go today. He didn't have any afternoon plans but he didn't feel like going at all.

"Jackson!"

"Huh?" Jackson said as he looked up.

"You were staring into space again dude," said Mark.

"Oh, my bad. Just bored I guess," said Jackson.

"Wanna pick on that Jimin kid? That's always fun," said Mark.

"Nah, he's got himself a bodyguard now so it's not as fun."

"Hahaha, I guess that explains your black eye," Mark laughed. Jackson sneered at him.

"Yeah yeah shut up. Anyway, what I'm saying is, it's time to find a new target," he said. Mark smiled and rubbed his hands together diabolically.

"You're speaking my language homie. Hmmmm how about....that guy," Mark said as he pointed across the resting area they were sitting at to a boy who was looking around as if he were lost. "He looks like a loser." Jackson smiled and nodded his head in approval, then he stood up.

"I'll handle this," he said as he sat his skateboard down and rode over to the boy. The boy had several books in his arms, and just as he did to Jimin before, he pretended to crash into the boy, knocking them all down. "Oops, sorry," Jackson said with a satisfied smirk. The boy looked up and surprisingly gave a warm smile to Jackson.

"Oh that's okay. I should've been looking where I was going," he replied. Jackson raised an eyebrow at the boy's wide smile, then put his foot on the book the boy was about to pick up.

"Yeah you better watch where you're going," he threatened. When the boy hadn't replied and was staring at Jackson's foot, he thought he had made a menacing impression.

"Wow! Cool shoes! Where'd you get them??" the boy said as he gazed up at Jackson with a happy smile. Jackson looked confused, yet smitten by the boy's bright smile.

"Um..from a shoe store? Where else? ," he said. The boy laughed as if Jackson told the joke of the century.

"Good one! Of course, you're right. Silly me!" he said. Jackson was really starting to get pissed off. It was as if this boy wasn't intimidated at all. The boy gathered his books and stood up. "My name is Kupimook Bhuwakul! I'm an exchange student from Thailand, but you can just call me BamBam!" he said as he bowed politely to Jackson.

Jackson snickered a bit. "What are you, a Flinstone?" he scoffed. BamBam let out another hoot of laughter and slapped his knee.

"Phew! You are funny! I like you! What's your name?" he said with the brightest, happiest smile Jackson had ever seen.

"Um..Jackson."

"Well, it was very nice meeting you Jackson! I don't have any friends around here yet so maybe we could hang out sometime! See ya!" said BamBam as he gave a friendly wave and walked about. Jackson gave a sincerely confused expression as he watched the boy hop away. Not too long after, Mark walked up by his side.

"So? What happened?" he asked.

"I have no idea. I did my usual tactics but...it was as if he liked them..he said I was funny and that we should hang out sometime," said Jackson.

"Oooooo he has a crush on you!" Mark teased. Jackson punched him in the arm.

"Whatever! Anyway the little runt pissed me off, so that means I'm just gonna have to try harder. I'm gonna wipe that smile right off his face," he said as he punched his fist in his hand.

 

 

"Where is everybody?" Suho asked looking at the clock as he paced back and forth. The only ones who showed up were Lay, G Dragon, Jimin.

"Well um, Eunhyuk had mandatory basketball practice," Jimin said raising his hand.

"I know that, he told me ahead of time, but we're still missing everyone else. Anyone seen Jackson?" said Suho.

"Who gives a ? Just get on with it," said Jiyong.

"Well, I guess I could always just work with you three today. Besides, maybe it's better to work in smaller groups," said Suho.

"How come Ken isn't here?" asked Lay.

"He's um feeling a bit under the weather so I told him he could stay home," said Suho. "Okay so last time I talked to Jimin about sharing his struggles more, have you made any progress, Jimin?" Suho asked as he looked towards Jimin.

Jimin gave a shy look, then tapped his fingertips together. "Um well..not exactly..Eunhyuk waited...but I didn't say anything.."

"Well that's good that he's offered to be there for you. It's always good to have that one person you can trust," Suho said with a smile, then gazed at Lay. "How about you, Jiyong? What enrages you the most?"

"Stupid people, ice cubes, old people, animals, hoes, wannabe gangsters, groupies, children, nerds, winter---"

"Ohhhkaaaay that's a lot! Let me rephrase that, do you know what you could do to release that rage?"

"Beat the outta people," Jiyong replied. Suho face palmed.

"Violence isn't always the answer. It's always good to talk things out," said Suho.

"That's what punks do. Ya know, little ," Jiyong replied as he flipped his hair back.

"Um no not quite. It might seem that way because you were born with a completley different mindset. If you try new things, it could have an completely different impact on your life, and keep you calmer. And that's exactly what we need from you, to stay calm," said Suho. Jiyong tapped his chin.

"It depends. As long as no one pisses me off, I'm good," he said.

"Even when someone does piss you off, it's best to just be the bigger person. That's what he's saying," said Lay.

"That's gay," Jiyong replied.

"Must that be your reply for everything?" said Suho.

 

 

Ken decided to get out of bed once 6pm came around. He completely ignored the fact that he was hungry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter