True Beauty of Venus

Harmonic Convergence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Lay?" Suho called softly as he entered his dorm room. Lay slowly rose up from under the covers and rubbed his eyes. "Are you okay?" Suho asked as he rushed to the boy's side.

"Yeah. I'm feeling much better now. Thanks for letting me rest here," said Lay.

"No problem!"

"So how did it go?"

"It went well! Eunhyuk was able to take control and handle everything, just as predicted. I just hope we can prevent things like this from now on. I really don't like seeing you hurting in any way," Suho said as he grabbed Lay's hand and rubbed it softly. Lay smiled lovingly at his boyfriend.

"I'm pretty sure I'll be fine. Like I said, all I need is you baby," he said, making Suho blush.

"Um, so do you wanna take a shower and maybe spend the night here? I'm pretty sure Ken will be staying at Leo's dorm tonight," said Suho. Lay nodded and threw the covers off of himself and stood up, completely shocking Suho. Suho quickly covered his eyes, he wasn't  expecting Lay to be completely under his covers. Lay chuckled at Suho's shy behavior. 

"Don't be so shy. You can look," he said.

"I know it's just...I wasn't expecting um this," Suho studdered. Lay stood there for a while, smiling at Suho.

"Hey, do you wanna shower with me?" he asked. Suho's head perked up with surprise.

"You mean us? Together? In the shower? ?" he said. Lay chuckled and nodded. "Okay," Suho agreed with a smile. The two of them went into the bathroom and locked the door behind them. Suho shyly and slowly began taking his clothes off as Lay the water. Lay, who was growing impatient of Suho's slow undressing, walked over to him and helped him take everything off. Lay gently brushed his hand down Suho's bare chest, admiring his body. His predator eyes were locked on Suho as he tugged him towards the shower, pulling him inside and shutting the curtain behind them. 

The water was warm and soothing on their bodies. Lay dipped his head under the water as Suho grabbed a loofa for washing. Lay quickly confiscated the loofa from Suho's grip.

"Let's not wash just yet..." he said as he leaned closer to Suho's face. Suho closed his eyes as the space between them slowly began to close. Their wet lips connecting as they wrapped their arms around eachother. Their kiss deepened as their bodies pressed tightly against eachother's. Lay rubbed his hands up and down Suho's back, then slowly down to his cheeks, gently squeezing the meat. Suho moaned as their members rubbed against eachother. Lay then began kissing down Suho's neck, leaving spots as he his milky skin. Suho couldn't help but grab Lay's member and tug it playfully, drawing moans from the younger. Suho loved the way that Lay moaned, so he began to pump him faster, making himself and Lay harder. Lay's lips smashed against Suho's in a sloppy kiss.

"Lay.." Suho moaned between the kiss. "I-I want..."

"You wanna take it a step further?" Lay whispered in his ear. Suho leaned his head back and closed his eyes, humming his answer. Lay turned Suho around and slowly grinded against Suho's teasingly, immediately drawing moans of pleasure from Suho. Lay kissed his neck, cheeks, ear and everything else he could get his lips on from behind as he continued his grinding. "Lean over baby," he whispered sweetly in Suho's ear, causing the latter to obey him quickly. Lay his own as the water acted as lube. He then aligned himself up to Suho's hole, rubbing it swiftly against it and gently Suho's back with his other hand.

"I know it's your first time so I'll be gentle. If it hurts then please let me know," said Lay. Suho nodded and prepared himself for Lay's entry. Lay started off by entering one finger inside of Suho, pushing it in slowly. Suho groaned loudly as Lay pushed his finger in and out.

"M-more.." Suho choked out. Lay didn't hesitate as he entered a second finger, then a third for stretching. Suho was a mess as Lay scissored him. When Lay thought Suho was stretched enough, he pulled his fingers out and rubbed his tip against Suho's hole once more, letting him know he was ready to enter. Lay slowly slid his into Suho's tight walls.

"Ah..." Suho groaned.

"Does it hurt?" Lay asked in concern.

"A-A little...but I like it.." said Suho. Lay, afraid of hurting his boyfriend, moved in and out slowly, not going in too deep. Lay leaned his head back and moaned along with Suho. "L-Lay..c-can you go d-deeper?" Suho whined.

"Are you sure baby? I don't want you to not be able to walk," said Lay.

"M-more p-please!" Suho begged. Lay couldn't deny his boyfriend especially when he his whining was turning him on even more. Lay pushed Suho up against the tiled wall as he inside him even deeper, hitting Suho in his sweet spot. Suho let out a loud needy moan that surely echoed through the walls. "I-I'm gonna..." Before Suho could even finish his sentence, he spilled out all of his seed against the shower wall. Lay sped up as he felt himself coming as well. He slid out of Suho's hole and released his load onto Suho's . He then leaned down to all of his creamy off of Suho's , the juicy cheeks as he taste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter