Uranus

Harmonic Convergence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning, the bright sunlight shined through the curtains of Leo's next door roommates' window. Key sat up and stretched with a big yawn, then turned to look at his boyfriend sleeping beside him. He got on top of him and began kissing his neck softly, making him moan in his sleep.

"Wake up baby," said Key.

"No just keep doing that."

"Jonghyun, come on," Key whined as he continuously kissed around his neck andd down to his collarbones. Jonghyun quickly sat up and pulled Key into strong hug, pressing their lips together in a soft, morning kiss.

"Morning babe," Jonghyun said with a smile.

"Man, did you hear what went down next door last night? I mean I'm pretty sure whoever's in there woke up the entire dormitory!" said Key, still sitting on top of Jonghyun.

"Doesn't that emo kid live next door?" asked Jonghyun as he rubbed his sleepy eyes.

"Yeah but there's no way it could've been him. He's a psychopath. He locks people in his closet, then he eats them for breakfast," said Key. Jonghyun gave him a raised eyebrow. "What? I'm serious! Maybe that's how he gets them in the closet, he has hot with them, then when they fall asleep, BAM! He cuts their head off and feeds it to his pet reptile."

"You're crazy. Why do you always have to make up these stories?" Jonghyun said shaking his head.

"I'm not! It's totally true! The guy's a freak!"

"Even if he's anti-social, maybe he got drunk and lured someone to his room to get laid. Ever thought about that? Anyway, who cares. How about we out do them," Jonghyun said with a devious smirk while rubbing Key's back up and down. Key smiled when he got the hint and smashed his lips against Jonghyun's. Moments later, their clothes were off and they got under the covers.

 

After their extremely loud session, Key got out of bed and started getting dressed. Jonghyun sat up to look at him. "Where are you going? We don't have any morning classes today," he said.

"I have to start an assignment for my photography class. I have to take pictures of a bunch of stupid ," said Key as he buttoned up his silky dress shirt.

"Oh. I don't remember you saying anything about a project..." Jonghyun said staring at Key.

"It's a school project. I don't have to tell you everything about my school work."

"So if you're just going to take pictures, why are you dressing so nice?"

"Because I don't wanna look like a bum! I might take selcas later," Key said spraying himself with cologne. He grabbed a bag and headed towards the door. "See you later."

Jonghyun just stayed in bed silently for a while, then sighed. Key would always go out with a different excuse everyday and only really spent time with him at night. Not to mention he always dresses up and claims he's taking selcas when none of them appear on his SNS. Jonghyun decides to get dressed and follow him this time. He wanted to see if Key was really telling the truth about his whereabouts.

 

Key strutted down the hallway like he owned it. People would always stare at him because he was always so fashionable and trendy. Everyone wanted to be him. When he got outside, he ducked behind some bushes to wait and see if Jonghyun would come out, and sure enough, he did. He was looking around as well, so Key figured he was looking for him. Key looked around him to make sure no one could see him, then he changed his form into another boy. A look alike of his friend, Lee Taemin. He walked out from behind the bushes and pretended he was coming from a different direction.

"Hey Taemin!" Jonghyun called as he jogged over to Key. Key turned to smile.

"Hey Jonghyun, what's up?" he said.

"I was wondering if you knew what Key was doing today, or where he went?"

"Key? I remember him telling me he had a photography project to do so he'll be all over the place today. You probably won't find him," Key said smiling. Jonghyun gave a relieved smile.

"Okay good. Sometimes I just worry if he's actually telling me the truth, but since he told you the same thing it must be true," said Jonghyun.

"Yup!"

"Well, I'll see you later Taemin," Jonghyun said with a wave and walked away. Key waved back and waited until he was gone. He then turned around and transformed back into himself.

"Damn I'm good," he said with a smirk.

Key went into a different dormitory building and rode the elevator up to the second floor. He went to a room and knocked on the door. A tall, shirtless boy answered the door and smiled.

"I didn't expect to see you here again," he said with a se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter