Study Lockdown

Harmonic Convergence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finals week was coming up in the next two weeks, so everyone at the University had been began with cramming and studying. It was a dark time for many college students, and an even darker time for eight aliens with dangerous powers. Too much stress caused by the littlest thing could make a huge impact on the physical world. Knowing this, Suho thought it would be a good idea for all of them to study together, at least he hoped it would be a good idea.

"That's a terrible idea," said Ken.

"Come on Ken, think about it. If everyone is off doing their own thing, they'll let their tormenting thoughts get the best of them and they might go into a frenzy. I know that not much progress has been made with getting certain people to tolerate eachother but I think having them split up is only slowing down the process. So this is why I propose a study lockdown! You, me and our eight friends," Suho said with a grin trying to convince his best friend.

"You mean I have to be there too? I um...I gotta watch paint dry sooo...."

"I need you there, you're the only one who can calm down Leo. Besides, didn't you say that he's been lowering his walls a bit? How was that double date?"

"It actually went well, he said that Seungho and Byung Hee were decent people! That's something! But yeah I guess you're right, plus I'd wanna be near him. Alright, I'm in, but don't get your hopes up about everyone getting along," said Ken.

"Don't worry, I feel like this will be an ice breaker. I realize that my previous mistakes were attacking certain situations head on. We have a few people who are introverts or don't open up easily, so if we all come together and focus on one topic in which we work together, I feel like it could potentially build respect and relationships. Do you see my point?" said Suho.

"Hmm yeah I guess that makes sense, well I'll go and break the news to Leo."

"Great! Bring him to the basement of the library no later than 8pm!" Ken nodded and took off towards his boyfriend's dorm while Suho eagerly began sending out emails.

 

 

Jackson's phone vibrated in his pocket as his eyes were stabbing daggers into Mark's soul. He was in their dorm with Bambam helping him study. Originally Bambam asked Jackson, but Mark chimed in and insisted that he knew more math than Jackson. Mark was his best friend but he wanted nothing more than to punch the living daylights out of him.

"I think I'm starting to understand it a little bit better. Thanks Mark hyung! You're the best!" said Bambam.

"Anything for you, cutie," Mark replied as he playfully squeezed Bambam's cheek. Jackson rolled his eyes and smacked Mark's hand away, causing the latter to glare right back at him.

"Is someone jealous?" he teased. 

"Your flirting is grossing me the hell out, so knock it off and try it on somebody else," said Jackson. 

"You guys are hilarious! Hahaha well thanks for going to the trouble of helping me! I hope I didn't pull you away from your own studies," Bambam said as he glanced back and forth between the two boys.

"Don't worry about it, Bam. Helping you is more important," Jackson said with a smile towards Bambam, causing the younger to grin sweetly. Bambam then began packing up all his papers and books, shoving them into his backpack. 

"Well thanks again! And good luck to you both! I'll see you guys later! Fighting!" he said as he held up his fists cutely, then walked out of the room. Mark waited until he was completely gone before turning to Jackson.

"What's your problem? You're trying to lead him on for no reason," he said.

"What's my problem?? What's your problem!? You just randomly starting flirting with him just to piss me off. At the end of the day, he was friends with me first!!!" said Jackson. 

"Why the hell would me flirting with him piss you off? Go on and say it. You like him! Don't front," said Mark. Jackson hissed at Mark as he grabbed his phone out of his pocket to see the email from Suho he had received early.

"Whatever loser, I'm going to go study with some people so have fun here by your damn self," he said as he stood up, slinging his backpack over his shoulder and heading out of the room.

 

 

"I'm really not in the mood for this. All I can think about is Onew," said Joon.

"And all I can think about is Jonghyun thinks I'm cheating on him again because I can barely talk to him. I'm failure at life. I might as well be a failure in college. I'm dropping out," said Key.

"What kind of attitude is that you two?? Education is important, it's how people can use this knowledge to make discoveries and well not to toot my own horn, but if I weren't proficient with my studies then I never would have known about you guys," said Suho.

"In that case, I wish you were dumb as . You're the one who ed up my life," said Key.

"Don't curse at him. You have to learn the hard way so he made that happen. Deal with it," said Lay. At the moment, it was just the four of them in the basement of the library. Suho had received a te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter