Jupiter Ascending

Harmonic Convergence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sky began to appear very dark in color, like grey smoke. There were meteorites already appearing in the sky, the smaller ones of course that looked mainly like shooting stars as they burned upon entry to Earth's atmosphere. Suho studied the sky through his telescope in the planetarium. Ken accompanied him, on his phone sending texts to Leo.

"It's starting. Where in the world is Eunhyuk??" said Suho. As if on cue, Eunhyuk bursted through the planetarium doors. "Finally. Okay let's get started."

"So what exactly do I have to do?" asked Eunhyuk.

"Well I can't exactly tell you, you already know. You just need to figure it out, but here's a hint. Focus on nothing else but your cosmic energy. I'm sure if you depend on it solely, it will give you more control since you're calm," said Suho.

"Okay then. Shouldn't we go outside for this?" said Eunhyuk.

"Yes, but first I just wanted to show the directional pattern of this meteor shower and where the bigger ones may be coming from," Suho said as he pulled a lever, shifting the screen on the ceiling. "I was able to see some of these meteors with the help of this telescope. Majority of them will enter through the northwestern direction. That is where the larger ones will fall from, which is definitely the direction you want to aim for. Keep in mind these large chunks of rock came from Venus, so they are dangerously hot. If any of them where to touch the ground, it would definitely do serious damage," said Suho.

"I think we'd better get going guys. I don't like the looks of the sky right now," Ken said peeking through the telescope. Suho and Eunhyuk nodded and the three of them quickly exited the planetarium and headed out of the building. They decided to go to a secure location with not very many people, so now one would see Eunhyuk using his ability. 

Eunhyuk looked up at the sky and closed his eyes, concentrating. "Remember to breathe and stay calm," said Ken.

"I know," said Eunhyuk.

"My tracking device is starting to react, meaning the meteors have just plundged into the exosphere," said Suho.

"Hurry!" shouted Ken.

"Okay will you two shut up? I can't concentrate if you keep talking," said Eunhyuk. Suho and Ken closed their mouths and waited patiently. Eunhyuk took in a deep breath, then slowly let it out. He raised one hand to the sky and a perfect bolt of lightning stretched silently across the sky.

"You're doing it! You got control," said Suho.

"Try aiming at the meteorites that are falling," suggested Ken. Eunhyuk nodded and pointed his hand in the direction of the shooting stars as another lightning bolt streaked across the sky, eliminating the meteorites before they left the sky.

"Incredible!" shouted Suho. Eunhyuk felt more confident and was ready for the bigger task at hand. He took another deep breath and punched his fist in the sky, causing a powerful bolt to streak upward, high into the atmosphere. Nothing was seen or heard past the clouds, until dozens of shooting stars plunged down gracefully.

"Wow! You struck it while it was still in the thermosphere! That's impressive!" said Suho.

"And you thought you couldn't control it," Ken said as he smirked and folded his arms. Eunhyuk ignored the two and continued what he was doing, keeping his eye on the sky. It was as if he knew where every single large meteor was and destroyed it before it could be seen. The sky cleared up and turned a beautiful shade of twilight. Eunhyuk's actions provided a lovely meteor shower that was visible to the eyes of anyone outside. Many students had stopped what they were doing to take a look in admiration.

Eunhyuk, Suho and Ken left from the area they were in to see many people awwing over the sky. A smile plastered on Eunhyuk's face as he walked past them. "You did a great job, Eunhyuk! That's exactly how I imagined Jupiter to handle a situation like this, calm and collectively," said Suho.

"Thanks. I feel like a weight's been lifted off my shoulder after connecting with my cosmic energy willingly. I really needed that," said Eunhyuk.

"We told you that you would be the one to lead the rest, and you didn't think you could do it," said Ken with his smirk again. Eunhyuk smiled and rolled his eyes.

"Well now that that's over, I think you guys need to go talk to Mars. In the meantime, I need to get to Jimin," he said as he ran off, waving goodbye.

"He's right. We do need to confront G Dragon about this. This can't happen again. I'm worried that it will start to effect Lay," said Suho.

"Where is Lay anyway?" asked Ken.

"Before we left, I told him to just rest in my bed so he's still in our room," said Suho.

"Oh, then maybe you should go make sure he's feeling alright," Ken said flashing a wink at Suho. Suho gave him a "seriously?" face and rolled his eyes.

"Okay then. It's getting late anyway so we'll talk to G Dragon tomorrow. Will you be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter