Day Four

Harmonic Convergence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seungho and Byung Hee grew fond of Leo after a few hours of being with him and Ken. Ken was happy because he wanted Leo to feel liked and accepted by others so he wouldn't seem so miserable. He also wanted Leo to like his friends and not try to attack them again.

"So what do you think of them?" Ken asked as they were leaving the library. Leo shrugged.

"Why should I have an opinion?" he said.

"Because they're nice and they wanna be your friend," said Ken.

"I think they're nosy and annoying, just like you," said Leo. Ken pouted and crossed his arms.

"You're mean. I'm not annoying! Am I?" Leo couldn't help but chuckle at his boyfriend's adorableness. "Oh, so Suho texted me not too long ago and said he wanted to meet with us."

"Us and who else?" said Leo.

"Um, well I did tell you earlier that Suho wanted to do a small group with you Key and Joon so...them," Ken said reluctantly. Leo shot Ken a glare of death.

"I already gave you my answer to that earlier," he said as he was about to turn the other way, then Ken quickly grabbed his arm to keep him where he was.

"Pleeeeaaaassse? We have to try!! It might be hard but it would mean a lot to me if you tried?"

"Why should I care if it does?"

"Because you're...you're my boyfriend?" Ken said with a ton of aegyo.

"I hate you," Leo replied.

"Does that mean you'll go??" Leo gave Ken a long annoyed stare which caused the younger to jump up and down with joy. He then grabbed Leo's arm again and pulled him towards the science building.

 

 

Suho and Lay were caught in the middle of making out when Ken barged in. Ken's mouth opened up wide as he pointed and jumped. Suho blushed out of embarassment and Lay just laughed.

"We are a couple after all. It isn't unusual that we'd want to kiss," said Lay.

"But still, Suho's always a goody two shoes. I would imagine him wanting to do things like that in private," said Ken.

"Okay enough, let's get to business. Well, as soon as Key and Joon get here, we can," said Suho. Leo let out a breath of frustration.

"Leo hates them," said Ken.

"I know, and I know why too. In fact it's merely similar to the reason that Lay can't stand them. When it comes to the art of a lie, Key is very proficient. And then there's Joon who doesn't believe in love and just wants lust. Love and truth is everything Lay believes in," said Suho. 

"I just hate liars period. And that bastard fish tried to seduce Ken. He would've gotten his way with him if I didn't come in time," said Leo.

"Really? I had no idea. I'm not surprised. He's tried the same thing with me," said Suho.

"That's not all. Key almost ed up our relationship. He pretended to be Ken and I was dumb enough to fall for it," said Leo.

"He said things to Leo that he's heard in the past by people who've shunned him," Ken said sadly. "That's also why I don't really like Key myself."

"Wow. I didn't know that. His lying can be very dangerous, especially when he uses that along with his shapeshifting to turn any of you against eachother. Even though he's done damage, we can't give up on him or Joon. This is why I think smaller groups will have more of an impact, and the four you have a dislike cycle revolving around you," said Suho.

"I tried to befriend Key. I was really genuine with him and I thought he was with me, but the fact that he me...it just really hurt," said Ken.

"Just keep trying Ken. That's all we can do," said Suho.

"I wonder what's taking them so long anyway," said Lay.

 

"Oh yeah right there spank me baby," Key moaned as Joon ing deep inside of him, squeezing the life out of his cheeks. He smacked his hand on Key's left cheek, leaving a deep red handprint.

"You like that baby?" Joon teased. Key hummed in response, for more. Joon reached his arm forward to grab a fistful of Key's hair and yank it back, pulling Key to lean his head back. Joon plastered rough bite marks around Key's neck and collarbones.

"Don't leave marks..J-Jonghyun can't know," Key breathed out. Joon frowned.

"That's no fun," he said. Just then, Key's phone started to ring.

", I have to answer that. It could be Jonghyun," said Key. Joon groaned and slid himself out of Key's butthole. Key scurried forward to grab his phone from inside his pants pocket on the floor.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter