Gravity

Harmonic Convergence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Are you nervous?" Jimin asked as Eunhyuk paced around the locker room drinking large gulps of water. Eunhyuk was fully dressed in his basketball uniform, prepared for his big game tonight.

"Not really, but it is a lot of pressure so I need to be on my A game. One mistake and I make the whole team look bad," said Eunhyuk.

"Wow. I can see how that can be pressuring, but don't worry! I know you'll do great! You're the best!" Jimin said throwing up a fighting! fist. Eunhyuk smiled and walked over to ruffle the boy's hair.

"Thanks, hearing that from you makes me more confident," he said. Jimin blushed and looked down shyly.

"Um so um I was um curous about the other night when----"

"Yo Eunhyuk!! Hurry up! It's almost time! Coach wants us to line up in the hallway and get ready for our entrance!" shouted Donghae as he burst into the locker room. "Oh it's him, what are you two doing in here alone hmm??" Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and threw a towel at Donghae's face.

"Oh shut up, there's nothing going on. He's just wishing me good luck," he said.

"Whatever, well you'd better get our here. Coach wants you to be first!" 

"Alright I'm coming," Eunhyuk replied, then turned back to look at Jimin. "Okay I have to go now, you're gonna watch right?"

"Of course! I'll be in the front row cheering you on the entire time," Jimin replied with a small smile. Eunhyuk smiled back at him, then wrapped his arms around him, pulling him into a tight hug. Jimin blushed even redder, then wrapped his arms around Eunhyuk as well, a tight bear hug which seemed to last forever.

"I wish we could stay like this," Eunhyuk mumbled softly.

"EUNHYUK COME ON!" Donghae impatiently shouted. Eunhyuk slowly pulled away from the hug, but still keeping his eyes on Jimin. He leaned down to give a kiss to Jimin's cheek like he normally did, but he stopped right before his lips touched Jimin's skin. 

"Eunhyuk?" Jimin said softly, still waiting for Eunhyuk's lips to touch his cheek. His eyes widened in surprise when Eunhyuk moved over to kiss Jimin's lips. Jimin's heart couldn't have pounded any harder as Eunhyuk's lips softly against his. Eunhyuk pulled back with a smile as he wiped the saliva he left on Jimin's lips with his thumb, then left the locker room.

 

"Onew! Over here!!" Taemin called from his arena seat, waving his arms as he saw Onew coming up the stairs looking around. When Onew saw Taemin, he smiled and waved back, then went over to him. Taemin's smile quickly faded when he saw Onew's guest behind him.

"You brought him?" he asked with concern.

"Yeah! I had an extra ticket so I asked him, why?" Onew replied.

"Well um, I kinda invited...well nevermind," Taemin said. Onew shrugged and sat down in the seat next to him, then Joon sat next to Onew. Taemin and Onew were excitedly talking about expectations from the basketball game and all of the players. They were laughing and Onew couldn't stop smiling at him, which was driving Joon insane. It was as if Joon wasn't even there. Joon was trying to think of things he could say to get Onew's attention back on him. First, he tried clearing his throat loudly, which resulted in no response. Then, he moved his knee closer to Onew's until both of their knees were touching, which finally got his attention.

"Who do you think will win, Joon?" Onew asked with a happy smile.

"Our team of course. There's really no competition," Joon replied. Onew nodded and turned back to Taemin. Joon was furious now. Why is he only talking to him?? I'm here too ya know..uggh. 

"Guys!! Up here!!" Taemin stood up to shout, waving his arms again. This time, Key and Jonghyun were coming up. Uh oh.

"Taemin...what the hell is he doing here?" Jonghyun asked as he saw Joon sitting next to Onew.

"Onew brought him," Taemin replied. Jonghyun looked back at Key.

"I had no idea he would bring him. This has nothing to do with me!" Key replied.

"I invited him because he's my friend, so it's no big deal. Everybody just chill and let's enjoy the game, okay?" said Onew. Jonghyun rolled his eyes and sat down on the other side of Taemin and Key sat next to him. Pretty soon, the game began and all of the players made their entrance.

Jimin was sitting in the first row on the floor seats, smiling with excitement as his eyes quickly caught a hold of Eunhyuk. Pretty soon, Lay and Suho joined him.

"Hey Jimin!" Suho said as they sat in the seats next to him.

"Oh hi Mr. Suho! Mr. Lay!" Jimin said with a wide smile. 

"No need for formalities, just call me Suho. So how've you been? I suppose you're here to support Eunhyuk?"

"I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter