Meteor Shower

Harmonic Convergence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong's temper wasn't getting any better as the days went on. Especially when it seemed like everyone was trying to hit on his girlfriend. He would give them the death glare and even sometimes shove them into a wall for even looking at her. One day, it went a little too far. Jiyong pushed a guy into a wall and his head banged against it so hard that it wouldn't stop bleeding. The guy was rushed to emergency and needed tons of stiches.

"Jiyong that's it. I can't believe you keep doing this! He didn't even talk to me!!" CL shouted angrily to her boyfriend.

"He was about to though," said Jiyong.

"You don't know that, and who are you to scare off every single guy that tries to talk to me?? This is just starting to become too much," said CL.

"They want you I know they do! And it sound like you want them to chase after you. Why you gotta be so thirsty???" Jiyong shouted, then quickly covered his mouth. . That came out so wrong. CL's mouth dropped open and she made a sound of shock and disgust.

"Oh so I'm thirsty? That's how you feel? Well fine. I hope you get your life together because right now I don't wanna be in it," she said then angrily stomped away in the opposite direction.

"Baby wait! I didn't mean that!!!" Jiyong shouted, but she never looked back at him. Jiyong shouted with anger, then punched a wall, leaving small scorch marks.

"Whoa..what just happened?" Taeyang said as he slowly approached Jiyong.

"I just screwed up. CL dumped me because I basically called her a hoe," said Jiyong.

"Damn..you need help. I'm sayin' that 'cuz I love you man," Taeyang said as he patted Jiyong's shoulder.

"Well how am I supposed to act when all these scavengers keep tryna get with her????"

"You just gotta trust CL and know that she don't want them. She loves you, man."

"Not anymore."

"Well who's fault is that?"

" off."

"Do you want me to help you get her back?"

"Naw. I need to do something on my own before I can even try to get her back."

"And what's that?"

"I need to change. And it ain't gonna be easy." Taeyang patted Jiyong's shoulder once again and gave him a "good luck" before walking away. Jiyong knew he had to put more effort into calming his temper. He also knew that he needed to take Suho's advice and take everything that he's told him seriously. He quickly pulled out his phone and dialed Suho's number. He waited as it rung but Suho didn't pick up. Eventually, it went to voicemail and a frustrated Jiyong threw his phone against the wall, smashing it to pieces.

" prick," Jiyong spat.

 

 

It was Saturday morning and Jimin woke up early to start preparing for his date with Eunhyuk. They weren't supposed to be going until the afternoon, but Jimin was too excited to wait. Besides, he wanted to look his best. He rummaged through his drawers looking for the clothes.

"I can't fit this anymore," Jimin muttered to himself, commenting on every single outfit he came across. 

"I look like a baby in this."

"Too plain."

"No."

"Agh!!!"

Jimin's room was now covered in clothes that he threw. He plopped on his bed with a big sigh and smashed his face against his pillow. He picked up his teddy bear, which was next to his pillow and hugged it tight. It still smelled like Eunhyuk, and Jimin couldn't get enough of it.

"What do you think I should wear?" Jimin asked his teddy. Just then, his phone began to ring. He picked it up and immediately answered because it was Eunhyuk. "Hi Eunhyuk," he said smiling unvolunteeringly.

"Hey, I was just calling to see if you were okay with going a little earlier, like around noon? I got called in for another basketball practice, since tomorrow is our first game of the tournament. I thought I'd have the weekend off but my coach's just ruined it. Ugh. Anyway, I hope that's okay," said Eunhyuk.

"Oh yeah it's totally fine! As long as we're still going I'm happy," said Jimin.

"Okay awesome. Our movie starts at 12:30," said Eunhyuk.

"Which movie are we seeing?" asked Jimin.

"The new horror movie that just came out. I've been dying to see it," said Eunhyuk. Jimin's smile quickly faded and he grew quiet for a few seconds.

"Um..a h-horror movie?" he said in a shaky voice. Jimin hated scary movies because he was generally afraid of everything involved in the horror genre. He even hates Halloween.

"Is that okay?" Eunhyuk asked uncertainly. Jimin was hesitant, he wanted to tell Eunhyuk how much he was scared of horror movies, but it sounded as though Eunhyuk wanted to see this movie very bad, and he wanted to do what Eunhyuk wanted to do.

"Yeah..fine with me!" said Jimin.

"Are you sure? We don't have to see it if you don't want to."

"No I want to!"

"Oh, okay then. Well I'll be at your dorm in a hour and we can go, okay?"

"Okay, see you then hyung!" Jimin hung up the phone and quickly hopped off his bed to continue looking for something to wear. He had already spent nearly two hours looking for clothes, and now he had less than one to choose something. Ultimately, he went with a simple pair of nice jeans with a blue t-shirt. He gave his teddy bear one last hug and waited patiently for Eunhyuk to arrive.

 

 

"You called?" Ken asked as he rushed into their dorm room. Suho was sitting on Lay's lap as he was scanning the screen on his laptop. "Uhhh seriously if you two need privacy then---"

"No Ken, nothing was going on just now! I called because we have a serious problem," said Suho.

"What is it?" asked Ken.

"There's been a violent eruption from one of Venus' volcanoes. The eruption caused a massive splurge of debree hurdling into space with speeds high enough to leave Venus' orbit. I'm hoping that these meteors burn up befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter