Jupiter

Harmonic Convergence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Let's go let's go! Defense!!" the coach shouted towards his basketball team. Eunhyuk was dribbling the ball while also guarding he's backside. His other arm pushing back the guy behind him.

"Shoot it Eunhyuk!!" shouted one of his teammates. Eunhyuk aimed the ball for the net and took a shot.

"Kobe!" he shouted as the ball went through the hoop.

"Yes we win again!! You guys need to get better if we're gonna play in the March Madness tournament," said Donghae, Eunhyuk's best friend.

"Blah blah what do you expect when you've got the best player on your side??" said Leeteuk.

"Hey now, what about me?" Siwon said towering over Leeteuk.

"I-I mean you're the best too, Siwon!" Leeteuk said blushing.

"Alright good work today boys. Our first match is next week so we'll be having double practices as of tomorrow. Hit the showers!" said the coach.

 

"I've been dying to finally play in this tournament!" Donghae said excitedly as he the showers. Eunhyuk threw off all of his clothes and went to the shower next to Donghae.

"Yeah, it'll be fun, but all this extra practice might not be so great. I have a few tests this week and I need to study," he said.

"What's more important? Tests or winning the championship?" said Donghae.

"Keep in mind if I fail one of my classes, I'll be pulled off the team. So academic is more important unfortunately," said Eunhyuk. Donghae rolled his eyes.

"Alright well whatever," he said, then turned his shower off and grabbed his towel. "I'm gonna head to the pool for a swim, wanna come?"

"No you go ahead, I seriously need to study," said Eunhyuk. Donghae shrugged and grabbed his gym bag to put his swim trunks on.

Eunhyuk remained under the shower, letting the warm water flow down his , tensed body. He was under a lot of stress. Being the captain of the basketball team as well as a member of the swim team, football team, soccer team and even the lacrosse team was hard enough but he had to balance his school work in between which was even harder. All of his grades were no higher than C. His grade point average was extremely low and he was supposed to be graduating in a year, and at this point, he was starting to wonder if that would happen. 

He had so much pinned up aggravation and since he was the only one in the locker room, he decided to let some out. He banged his fist against the wall, cracking it. When he removed his fist, there was a small hole and dust and tile pieces fell from it. Shortly after, a boom of thunder. Eunhyuk would try not to use all his strength because this would happen every time. A severe thunderstorm.

The lights began to flicker on and off as he heard the rain pouring down from the outside. He turned the water off and dried himself with a towel. Then he got dressed and headed out of the gymnasium.

On his way to library where he had planned to study, he saw a boy being bullied, the same boy he saw a couple days before, and the same guy doing the bullying. Eunhyuk dropped his bag and stormed over there.

"Oops sorry," Jackson said as he threw Jimin's homework papers in the rain puddles. A twelve page paper that took him all night to write, was now under the water and ruined. Jimin broke out in tears. Jackson threw his head back laughing.

"Didn't I warn you?" Eunhyuk said getting up in Jackson's face. Jackson gave a smirk.

"Why are you always trying to get involved?? What do you care about this dork anyway?" he said.

"I hate seeing people bullied," Eunhyuk said before he gave Jackson a powerful right hook, causing him to fall first into a puddle. "Now let me catch you bothering him againand see what happens," he said minicingly. Jackson held his jaw and stood up and dashing away.

"," said Eunhyuk. The thunder boomed louder, a strike of lightning streaked through the grey skies. Eunhyuk turned around to the crying boy on the ground. "Come on, we should take shelter. The storm's only gonna get worse, trust me," he said. Jimin nodded and reached to grab his soaked essay. Eunhyuk helped him to stand up and the two of them walked to the library. They sat at one of the empty tables.

"So what's your name?" asked Eunhyuk.

"J-Jimin.."

"Nice to meet you, Jimin. I'm Eunhyuk."

"Iknow who you are, you're really popular and well known around the entire school...so why are you talking to a nobody like me?" said Jimin.

"I don't care about titles, it's really stupid to me. I can talk to whoever I wanna talk to," said Eunhyuk. Jimin nodded and kept his eyes down to the table. "So why do you let that guy bully you?"

"I don't know..I never really talk to anyone so I guess they see me as a target. It's not just him, a lot of other people pick on me too...because I won't do anything..because I'm nothing," said Jimin. Eunhyuk felt his blood boiling. He knew this was typical for high school but this is college. People really need to grow up. He felt really bad for Jimin and felt the need to protect him.

"If anyone else bothers you, you come let me know alright?? I don't get why people are acting like such douchebags," said Eunhyuk.

"Maybe it's the heat. It's making people insane," said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter