Neptune

Harmonic Convergence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Late at night, soft singing could be heard throughout the campus. A beautiful voice that lured whoever listened to it towards the source.

"What's that singing? I-It's so beautiful..." said Mir, a freshman student who just so happened to be talking a jog. He wandered closer, practically being in. He found himself drawing near the school fountain, where he saw Lee Joon sitting on the edge, singing a beautiful melody while playfully splashing the water with his hand. Mir, in a trance-like state, walked up to Joon and smiled at him as he continued to sing.

Joon stood up and drew closer to the younger boy, wrapping his arms around his body, pulling him closer. He crashed his lips onto Mir's in a deep, desperate kiss. After the sloppy kiss, Joon lifted Mir up bridal style and carried him back to his dorm room, where he locked the door and turned out the lights. 

Seducing was always one thing Joon was good at. He was addicted to and slept with a different guy or girl every night. He loved when people would throw themselves at him, but when they didn't, he would lure them in with his singing.

 

The next morning, Joon woke up with Mir lying next to him, still fast asleep. Joon sighed, still feeling unsatisfied. Whenever he had the urge, he needed to deal with it immediately. He got out of bed and got dressed, then woke up the sleeping boy in his bed.

"What time is it?" Mir said as he sat up rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"Get out," said Joon. Mir frowned.

"But..didn't last night mean anything..? It was special for me..it was my first time," he said.

"Sorry kid. It was just a booty call. Now get out," said Joon. Mir began tearing up, then quickly got out of bed, grabbing his clothes. He got dressed in a hurry and left the room sobbing his eyes out. Joon didn't really care because he was used to breaking people's hearts. It was always annoying to him when people would try to attach strings. He didn't want a relationship. He just wanted .

Joon left his dorm and began walking outside, looking around for new prey. He feasted his eyes on a guy with muscles who was very well built. It was none other than Eunhyuk, captain of the basketball team. Eunhyuk was accompanied by a smaller boy who had a cute pudgy face. Joon his lips as he stared them down. Eunhyuk and the boy accompanying him sat down on a bench.

"So how've you been lately, Jimin?" asked Eunhyuk.

"I've been okay..just really tired. How about you?" Jimin said yawning. Eunhyuk frowned and looked more closely at Jimin's face.

"You don't look so good..did you even get any sleep last night?" asked Eunhyuk.

"Not really..I had to write two essays last night," said Jimin.

"Why?" 

"One was mine and the other was.....um nothing."

"What do you mean nothing?"

"Nothing, forget it. It doesn't really matter anyway," Jimin said hugging his knees. Eunhyuk stared at the boy for a little bit.

"Hey, if you're tired..then you can take a rest on my shoulder...or my lap, which ever is more comfortable for you," he said. Jimin blushed a little and looked at Eunhyuk.

"Are you sure it's okay?" he asked nervously. Eunhyuk smiled and nodded, then patted his lap. Jimin gave him a smile then leaned his head down on Eunhyuk's thigh, which was very comfortable for him.

Joon was watching the two from afar. "Damn, I wonder if they're dating. Ugh. I'll just have to get the small one out of the way first," he said. Just then, he felt strong hands grab him and shove him against a tree. He lifted his head to stare at an angry Jiyeon.

"You again?" Joon said chuckling.

"I thought I told you stay the hell away from my girl??? She said you were trying to come on to her yesterday," snarled Jiyeon.

"I can't help it, she's just so hot and I wanna see the parts of her body that the sun doesn't reach, if you know what a mean," Joon said with a seductive smirk. That's when Jiyeon lost it a threw a punch to Joon's jaw, followed by another. Joon stumbled a bit then held his chin.

"You really shouldn't have done that.." Joon said wiping his lip, then tackled Jiyeon to the ground, returning the punches. The two of them continued to beat the crap out of eachother until a professor had to come and break them up. Suho just happened to be walking by and ran over to help.

"G Dragon!" he called, trying to help him up.

"Get off me, I don't need your help," Jiyeon said slapping Suho's arms away.

"I don't know where you think you are, but this is a civilized school no fighting of any kind is permitted. This will be going on both of your records. Follow me," the professor said as he bgena walking towards t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter