Cosmic Collaboration

Harmonic Convergence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Suho went back to his room, still cheesing over the kiss he received. That kiss was everything he ever dreamed of, especially since it was with his crush. He wondered if Lay had feelings for him too, but he didn't want to get his hopes up considering the fact that none of his crushes ever liked him back which always made him feel insecure. He was still happy, but he didn't want to set himself up for disappointment again. 

It was beginning to get late and Ken hadn't returned back to the room, which had Suho curious as to what he was doing with Leo. He decided to give Ken a call, but there was no answer. He figured Ken would be back soon, so he put his mind at ease by doing homework and also preparing for tomorrow.

 

Ken sat in front of Leo's door, unable to move. He was still crying and couldn't stop. It continued until Key walked by, eyeing the boy curiously.

"Ken?" he said. Ken slowly rose his head to look at Key with his big puffy red eyes. "What are you doing here? And why are you crying?"

"I-It's a long story," said Ken. Key took out his room key and walked to his door. 

"Then come in and tell me about it. I've got nothing but time now," he said as he opened the door. Ken sniffled and weakly stood up to follow Key inside his room.

Key's room was messy. Clothes were scattered all over the floor as well as papers, books, etc. Key's bed was a mess and the other bed on the other side of the room was neatly made as if no one had slept there in days. "You can sit if you want," said Key.

"Won't your roommate get mad?" Ken asked as he wiped his tears with a tissue.

"My roommate is Jonghyun..my boyfriend. He hasn't spoken to me in days and he hasn't slept here either. I think he's been staying at one of his friends dorms," Key said sadly then sighed. "I miss him so much."

"Then why'd you cheat on him?" asked Ken.

"I don't know...that guy just always flirted with me and he's really attractive. I guess I just let lust take over and told myself it was okay and that Jonghyun wouldn't find out.....but enough about me. Tell me what's wrong with you?"

Ken sighed and looked down. "You know Leo right?"

"The weirdo who lives next door? Yeah why?"

"Don't call him that! He's not weird, just because he doesn't like to talk to people doesn't make him weird!" said Ken.

"You sure are awfully defensive...you like him don't you?"

"I-I think I more than like him...but I know he doesn't feel anything for me now.."

"What'd you expect? That guy hates everybody!"

"Well that's why I'm confused..you see, not too long ago, he kissed me...and we even...we even had ," Ken said lowering his head. Key's mouth dropped open as he stared at Ken in disbelief.

"WHAT!??!? Okay start from the beginning!!!" Key said grabbing his desk chair and scooting it up to Ken. Ken sat down on Jonghyun's bed and sighed.

"Well first off, Leo is one of you. He's Saturn and I found that out myself actually. Leo hates who he is because he said it always drove loved ones away from him, so that's why he completely shuts himself away from the world, but I told him I didn't think he was a freak and I wanted to know more about his past because I wanted to be there for him because I don't want him to be alone, and that's when he kissed me. After that night we had together...I think I've really fallen hard for him but I don't knw what to do," said Ken.

"Damn, seriously? I guess I can understand that. Well I don't think you should give up just yet. Just put up a fight and maybe he'll see how serious you are. Don't let him prove himself right!" said Key.

"Maybe you're right...but I wouldn't even know what to say."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter