Favorite

Harmonic Convergence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Leo surprising woke up before Ken the next morning. He looked down at the sleeping boy thinking that he must have worn him out last night. He placed gentle morning kisses upon his cheeks, forehead, nose and then the lips. Ken's nose twitched as he whimpered a high pitch cute sound, causing Leo to smirk a little. Ken slowly opened his eyes and smiled as soon as he saw Leo hovering over him. 

"Good morning," he said as he let out a long yawn. "What time is it?"

"It's a little past 11," said Leo. Ken quickly sat up.

"Oh no! I already missed my first class! I need to get going!" he shouted as he tried to get out of the bed, but Leo grabbed him and pulled him back down.

"You're going to go to class in your pajamas?" he said as he pointed to Ken's pajamas on the floor.

"Oh yeah that's right..I forgot I left my room yesterday like that," Ken said scratching his head. His stomach then let out a monstrous hungry growl, causing him to hold his stomach with his arms.

"When's the last time you ate?" asked Leo.

"Um..I kinda didn't eat anything all day yesterday, soo I guess the last time was around noon the day before yesterday," said Ken.

"Why the hell didn't you eat??"

"Um I didn't have an appetite...I kinda stayed in bed all day."

"Crying?" Leo said as he looked into Ken's puffy eyes, which had large black circles under them. Ken nodded his head slowly. Leo sat up and brought Ken into his embrace, rubbing his back gently. He tilted Ken's head up by his chin and kissed him on the lips softly.

"Leo I have morning breath!" Ken said embarrassed as he pulled away. Leo didn't care, he pulled the younger back into his lips and gave him a long, wet kiss.

"I'll make you something to eat, and you're staying here today," Leo said as he rubbed Ken's cheek and got out of bed. He grabbed a pair of underwear from his drawer and slid it on, then headed to his kitchen area. Ken stayed in bed and watched him.

"But Leo, I already missed all of my classes yesterday. What if I miss something important? Finals are only weeks away and---"

"You haven't eaten in over 24 hours. You could easily pass out somewhere. You need to rest. You're staying here. That's final," said Leo. Ken wrapped the comforter around him and layed on his stomach, watching Leo prepare him breakfast. Ken couldn't help but smile. He loved Leo so much.

 

 

Jackson rarely had energy in the morning so he decided to stop by the cafe to get himself a coffee. It wasn't that crowded since it was nearly noon and all of the morning coffee buyers had cleared out. He kicked his skateboard up and held it in his arm by his side as he entered the coffee shop.

"Hello! How can I help you?" said a friendly voice.

"Yeah I'll a mocha lott---"

"Jackson?" Jackson looked up at the cashier and noticed it was BamBam. 

"What the hell? What are you doing here?" he said.

"I work here! I'm doing a work study to help pay off some of my tuition! Good to see you! What are you up to this morning?" BamBam said giving Jackson his biggest smile. Why is he so damn happy all the time? Jackson wondered to himself.

"None of your business. Just shut up and get me my damn coffee," Jackson snarled trying to get BamBam to take the hint that he didn't like him, but just as yesterday, BamBam laughed at almost everything Jackson said.

"Coming right up sir!" he said with a big smile and grabbed a cup to fill with coffee. Jackson rolled his eyes then sat at the stool. "Here you go! Would you like cream with that? How about some sugar?" BamBam beamed as he handed Jackson his coffee. Jackson smirked as an idea popped into his head. He took the coffee from BamBam then dropped on the counter, causing it to splash everywhere.

"Look what you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter