Friction

Harmonic Convergence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning, Suho woke up bright and early to go prepare one of the science labs. It was a Saturday so there were no classes in session and an empty science lab was the perfect place to bring everyone. He didn't want anyone interupting them or seeing any of their powers. Suho attempted to call Ken, but his phone went straight to voicemail. Some assistant he is, Suho thought. 

Although the eight boys were technically aliens, they felt human emotions that they cannot control. Suho realized not only would he be helping them scientifically, he would have to also focus on it from a psychological prospective. It would be a challenge for him, but he had to try everything he could, but science was his first love, so he wanted to start according to the myths.

After he finished clearing the lab of chemicals and other things that could possibly be dangerous, he pulled his email upon his computer. He was hoping everyone would show up on time. His thoughts were interupted when he heard the door open.

"Where is everybody?" said Joon as he walked in yawning. Suho smiled, happy to see one out of eight.

"They should be here soon. I'm sure they're struggling to wake up since it is Saturday after all," said Suho. Joon walked up to Suho and sat down across from him, his eyes studying him. Suho had begun to feel uncomfortable as he glanced at Joon staring at him. "Um, so how have you been?" he said trying to ease the uncomfortable feeling he had with small talk.

"," Joon replied, his lips. Suho gulped, then looked at the door, hoping that someone else would walk in. Joon stood up and got closer to Suho, leaning down to look him directly in the eye. Suho began blinking and he felt himself sweating nervously.

"Um..w-why are you so close?" Suho studdered.

"You know you're really cute up close," Joon said, then slowly took off Suho's glasses. "You're even ier with these glasses off..." Joon whispered seductively against Suho's ear. Suho was about to stand up when Joon pushed him back down. He sat on top of his lap, making sure he wouldn't get back up.

"Joon please stop..you're really making me feel uncomfortable," Suho said nervously. Joon wrapped his arms around Suho's neck and was about to lean down for a kiss when the door opened.

"What the hell?" Lay said as his eyes widened in anger.

"Lay please help me!" Suho pleaded. Joon groaned and got off of Suho.

"Just when the fun was about to begin, you just had to show up," Joon said rolling his eyes. Lay squinted his eyes towards Joon.

"Stay away from him. Don't touch him like that ever again," he said through gritted teeth.

"Or what, lover boy?" said Joon. Before Lay had a chance to answer, the door opened again.

"Is this the dork club I was invited to?" Jackson said as he peered his head in. 

"Jackson! Good to see you!" Suho said standing up, trying to shake off what just happened.

"Eh whatever. I have better things to do than be here on a Saturday," Jackson said rolling his eyes and crossing his arms. The door opened again and Eunhyuk and Jimin walked in. Jimin's eyes widened in horror as they layed sight on Jackson. Jackson threw his head back with laughter when he saw him.

"No way! This little is one of us? Let me guess, he's Pluto isn't he? Hahaha worthless little runt," he said. Eunhyuk stormed up to Jackson and grabbed him by his shirt and shoved him up against the wall very hard.

"Say one more word about him and I'll give you a matching black eye you son of a ," Eunhyuk said angrily, Instantly after, lightning flashed across the sky and thunder roared throughout the area. Rain began pouring down hard.

"Way to go, Jupiter," Suho murmured.

"Eunhyuk it's okay! Please don't get angry," Jimin pleaded in worry. Eunhyuk lowered Jackson down and shoved him again menacingly.

"Damn you're hot. I never thought about you being one of us," Joon said as he winked towards Eunhyuk.

"Not interested," Eunhyuk said back.

"And you're pretty cute too," Joon said walking towards Jimin with thirsty eyes.

"Unbelievable. This guy makes me sick," said Lay. The door opened again and this time, Ji Yong walked in wearing sunglasses.

"What the hell is this?" he said looking around. When he spotted Joon, he immediately got furious. "Oh hell no, what the hell is he doing here??" he said.

"Well he's um Neptune," said Suho. Joon gave a mimicking wink to Ji Yong.

"Good to see you too baby," he said.

"Stankin hoe. I ain't doin this with him here," said Ji Yong.

"G Dragon please calm down, what ever you do, do not get angry. No more volcanic eruptions please!" said Suho.

"He can't help it, Suho. He has to release himself. He's always full of hot, oozing liquid.." Joon said his lips.

"For the love of God Joon please," Suho said rubbing his forehead. Ji Yong stomped up to Joon and kicked him right in the balls, very hard. Joon kneeled over in complete pain, groaning loudly.

"I hate yo erted fish ," Ji Yong said in disgust. Soon after, Key came in.

"The party has arrived!!!!!! Uh...what happened?" Key said as he saw Joon rolling on in the ground in pain.

"This is lame. Can I go now?" said Jackson.

"Dammit Ken where are you???" Suho shouted with his cell phone in his hand.

"Everyone calm down! This is exactly why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter