Day Three

Harmonic Convergence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning, Suho had made previous arrangements for everyone to meet since no one had morning classes. Although they had to meet in a different location because their usual lab was occupied by a professor. Instead, they met up in another abandoned science classroom. Suho and Lay were the first ones there and were stealing kisses from eachother while waiting. Soon after, Ken came in with Leo holding hands, which was a surprise to Suho.

"Ken? Are you two..."

"No," Leo said sharply. Suho and Lay looked back at eachother confused but shrugged it off. Eunhyuk was next to come in and he didn't look like he was in a good mood.

"Are you alright, Eunhyuk?" asked Suho. Eunhyuk plopped down and gave an aggravated sigh.

"I didn't get enough sleep last night because of late practice. Then I had to study for an exam that I'm surely gonna fail and I'm pretty sure I won't be playing in the tournament. This is bull!" Eunhyuk said as thunder boomed in the background. "Sorry.."

"It's okay, um do you want to skip today and get a few more hours of sleep?" asked Suho. Eunhyuk shook his head.

"No I already missed the last one. If I keep missing at this rate then no accomplishments will be made on our parts," he said.

"Just take it easy. Don't let yourself get too overwhelmed," said Lay.

"It's just hard when the entire team is counting on you and one bad grade that can pull you away. Then everyone will hate you," said Eunhyuk. Suho thought for a second then smiled to himself. He had thought of a way to help Eunhyuk relieve his stress, but he would wait until a certain someone arrived to tell him.

Soon enough, everyone else had finally came and Suho stood at the front of the classroom, feeling like a professor. He would be soon and the feeling soaked in him delightfully.

"Okay good to see everyone here. Last time it was only three of you. Where was everyone else? Jackson?" said Suho. Jackson leaned back in his chair and rolled his eyes.

"Does it matter? I couldn't make it because some kid kept bothering me," he said.

"Yes it does matter. Your abscense was unexcused and we're steadily losing time. Once the semester is over, everyone will move back home until fall, which will make it harder to meet up and I'm sure some of you have summer plans," said Suho. Jimin timidly raised his hand.

"I don't..." he said.

"Loser," said Jackson. Eunhyuk kicked the back of Jackson's chair hard, causing him to jerk forward a bit. Eunhyuk made sure to sit behind him for this very purpose.

"I'm going to London so I won't be free. Also, I would like to be on good terms with Jonghyun before that happens because we were supposed to go together with our friends," said Key.

"Maybe if you wouldn't lie to him or cheat on him then you wouldn't have to worry about that now would you?" Ken scoffed with his arms folded.

"Excuse me?" Key said with one raised eyebrow.

"Then you wouldn't find it necessary to ruin other people's relationships because you're unhappy," Ken muttered lowly, but loud enough for Suho to hear. Suho turned to look at him.

"Everything okay?" he asked. Ken nodded.

"Yeah, sorry. Just go ahead," he said. Suho nodded then grabbed a solar system model from the supply closet. He placed it on top of the desk in front of the room.

"Okay, this is all of you," he said motioning to all of the model planets. He rearranged it to place all of the planets in different areas of their orbits, far away from one another. "And this is how it looks due to all of your behavior. Now, if all of that tainted e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter