Ursa Minor

Harmonic Convergence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Joon swan dove into the pool from the diving board. It felt like home to him as he moved his arms and legs gracefully through the crystal blue water. He swam with his eyes open and nose unplugged, breathing perfectly. He stayed under the water, not coming up for a single puff of air, as he moved his arms in front of him and kicked back with his legs. When he finally came up after 45 minutes, he noticed someone was watching him.

"What are you doing here?" Joon said as he saw Mir standing by the side of the pool.

"I figured you'd be here. I just wanted to tell you that I don't want to give up on you. I know you felt something between us that night just as I did. I've always wanted to be with you. I'm never going to stop having feelings for you.." said Mir. Joon sighed and pulled himself out of the water.

"Look, I already told you this before. It was a one night thing and nothing more. If you wanna do it again then I'm not objecting but that's all it will be. . No feelings, no strings attached," he said.

"But...the way you looked at me..I can't stop picturing it. I know that wasn't just in your eyes," said Mir. Joon smirked then slowly approached the boy. His hair dripping wet, his chest perfectly moist. He stopped when he was directly in front of Mir, not leaving much space between them.

"You mean like this?" Joon said a deep, y voice as he stared down at Mir, feeling the urge to . Mir's face turned red and he became flustered. Joon wrapped his arms around Mir's neck and pulled him in for a wet hot kiss, full of tongue. Mir opened his mouth into Joon's as he let him enter his cavern. Joon swirled his hot tongue all around inside Mir's mouth. Joon then pulled away with one more to Mir's bottom lip then smiled at him.

"See? I can do that and it can mean absolutely nothing to me," he said. Mir's eyes watered as he wrapped his arms around Joon and smashed his head against Joon's chest, holding onto him for dear life.

"P-Please...please give me a chance," he mumbled into Joon's chest, not caring that Joon was wet. Joon rolled his eyes and pryed the younger off of him.

"No. I don't want a relationship and even if I did it it definitely wouldn't be with you," said Joon. Mir's face twisted up as tears streamed down his face. He held his head low and sniffled, then turned around and dashed out of the aquatic center. Joon stood watching with his hands on his hips and sighed.

"Little harsh, don't you think?" said a voice coming from the other door. Joon looked behind him to see his best friend standing by the door with his arms crossed in front of him.

"Kids like that annoy me, Seungho. You know that," said Joon. He grabbed a towel to dry himself off as he approached his friend.

"He's really sweet. You should give him a chance. He really loves you," said Seungho.

"There you go using that L word again. I don't do that. I just want fun, come on you know me," said Joon.

"Yes, I've known you for years. Long enough to know that this has been going on far too long. I'm suprised you don't have AIDS considering how many people you've slept with. Why don't you settle down and focus on one person? You've hurt so many people," said Seungho.

"Because doing that comes with emotions. I don't have time to deal with Mir PMS-ing," said Joon.

"I didn't say it had to be Mir, yet you used him as an example," Seungho said smiling directly at Joon. Joon rolled his eyes. Seungho always knew how to twist his words just get under his skin.

"I don't like him. He's a good but that's it. He's cute too actually but THAT'S IT," Joon said as he threw his towel over his shoulder and headed out the door. Seungho threw his hands up in defeat, still with a curious smile, then followed his friend out.

 

 

"This is the best steak in town!!" BamBam said as he poured half a bottle of steak sauce on his steak. Jackson was too busy gobbling down his with a huge side of fries. The both of them were devouring their food like s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter