Love

Harmonic Convergence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ken yawned as he woke up laying on Leo's chest, tightly in his embrace. He slightly peered out the curtains to see the blinding sunrise. He knew he had to meet Suho in the lab but he couldn't find  himself to get up. He wanted nothing more then to stay with Leo in his bed all day, but he decided to fight the urge and try to wake up Leo. He cautiously poked Leo's cheeks.

"Leo? It's time to get up," Ken said softly. Leo scrunched his nose and opened his angry eyes, glaring at the boy who awakened him. "I-I'm sorry," Ken whispered in fear. Leo groaned and rolled over to the other side, pushing Ken off of him. Ken sat up and tried poking him again. "Come on Leo, we have to get going," he said.

"No. I want to sleep," Leo grouched.

"But we're suppose to start today, and Suho's gonna kill me if I don't show up," said Ken.

"Then you go," Leo mumbled again. Ken pouted and gave a soft whine.

"But you're suppose to come too. You said you would," he whined. Leo turned over, still half sleep, then kissed Ken's lips while his hand rested on the back of Ken's head. Ken smiled into the kiss, feelng relieved that Leo didn't say he was a mistake again. After Leo broke the kiss, he put his foot on Ken's and kicked him out of the bed. Ken rolled off and landed on the floor with a thud. "Ow! What'd you do that for??"

"Never wake me up," Leo grouched again then plopped his head back down. Ken folded his arms and shivered. He was still completely and the floor was cold. He missed Leo's body heat that warmed him. He cautiously lifted the blanket on the bed up and got back in, snuggling next to Leo. "Aren't you leaving?" said Leo.

"Not without you...and the floor is cold," said Ken. Leo turned around and pulled Ken closer to him, wrapping his arms back around him. "Leo we do have to go soon though."

"It's Saturday. And this is what I do on Saturdays. I sleep in until 2pm and you're disrupting me," said Leo.

"Hmm um wellI guess we could stay for a little while," Ken said with a smile as he snuggled his head against Leo's chest. Leo didn't answer and kept his eyes closed while Ken stared at him. "Um so um you aren't mad at me are you? For coming here last night?"

"I'm mad at you because you keep talking, now shut up and go back to sleep," Leo mumbled.

"Okay, as long as you don't make me leave. I really like being around you," Ken said as he closed his eyes, ready to fall back asleep. Leo slightly opened one eye then kissed the boy's forehead.

Later That Day~

Suho woke up with his head resting on Lay's lap. He looked up to see Lay reading a book while gently Suho's hair. When Lay felt Suho move, he put his book down and smiled at him.

"Hey sleepyhead," he said. Suho blushed as he slowly sat up all the way.

"W-when did I fall asleep?" he asked.

"A few hours ago. It's already 6pm, you must have been really tired. I told you not to work so hard," Lay said as he the side of Suho's face. "Are you hungry? I ordered in, it should be here soon. I figured we could eat and just watch movies. Ya know, just relax before we get back into it tomorrow. You can spend the night here too...if you want to that is. No pressure," said Lay. Suho smiled and nodded as his stomach growled.

"Yeah I am pretty hungry. Come to think of it, I don't think I ate breakfast this morning," he said. Lay frowned and got up to walk to the fridge. He opened it and pulled out a banana, then took it to Suho.

"Here, you need to put something in your stomach. It'll h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter