Redemption?

Harmonic Convergence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Jaaaaaaaccccksssssooooonnnnnnn!!" shouted a happy high pitched voice. Jackson turned around to see BamBam running towards him waving.

"Oh god.." Jackson said face palming as Mark burst out into laughter.

"Is he like your pet now? He seems obsessed with you...did you sleep with him??" said Mark.

"What??? Are you stupid?? I'm not into guys so shut your damn mouth!" said Jackson. BamBam finally caught up to them, out of breath. 

"Good morning!! I bought you a muffin!" BamBam said as he reached in his backpack and grabbed a huge blueberry muffin and handed it to Jackson. Jackson's eyes wided as the smell intoxicated him.

"How'd you know blueberry was my favorite..." he said nearly drooling, then took the muffin. BamBam giggled.

"Lucky guess. Blueberry is also my favorite," he said smiling at Jackson. Mark couldn't help but notice the look on BamBam's face as he watched Jackson devour the muffin. 

"So BamBam, you got a boyfriend?" Mark asked, causing Jackson to choke on his muffin. BamBam smiled and shook his head.

"That's so damn rude Mark! He's probably not even gay!!" shouted Jackson.

"It's okay Jackson. I am gay and I don't have a boyfriend right now," BamBam said as he looked directly at Jackson. Mark noticed and smirked as an idea formed in his head.

"Oh that's great. I know someone who thinks you're really cute," said Mark.

"Really? Who??" BamBam asked as his face lit up like a little boy on his birthday. Jackson gave Mark a scowl of curiosity, knowing that his best friend is up to something. Mark looked back at Jackson with a devious smile, then Jackson gave him a death glare and made the "I'm gonna cut your head off" gesture with his thumb. Mark rolled his eyes then looked back at BamBam.

"It's me," he said. BamBam gave a surprised expression.

"Really? You think I'm cute?" he asked twirling his fingers.

"Yeah, and I'd really like to take you out sometime. What do you say?" asked Mark.

"Um sure, I don't see why not. Here's my phone number," BamBam said as he wrote his number down on a piece of paper he fished out from his bag. "Oh I have to get to my class now! I'm gonna be late! Um just text or call me for details and stuff!"

"Alright, I sure will. Thanks cutie," said Mark. BamBam slightly blushed at the comment and went off to his class. Jackson gave Mark an irritated scowl.

"What the hell was that??? You don't even freakin' like him! You wanted me to bully him!!!" he said.

"Hey I never said I didn't like him. I do think he's pretty cute, so what's the big deal if I ask him out?" said Mark.

"Because I don't...you don't even..."

"Jackson, are you jealous?"

"Da fawk would I be jealous for??" Jackson said crossing his arms.

"Exactly. So let me enjoy a nice date with BamBam. It's not like you're gay and like him or anything, right?"

"J-Just...I...Ugggh whatever enjoy your stupid date!!" Jackson shouted as he threw his skateboard down and dashed away. Once he was far away from Mark, he pulled out his phone to send a text.

To: BamBam
From: Jackson

You don't really like Mark do you? He's my best friend and I know for a fact he isn't your type. I wouldn't go out with him if I were you. Just sayin'. But ya know. It's none of my business...

 

To: Jackson<3
From: Bammie

Um well I don't really have many friends here so I figured it would be a good opportunity to make a new one! You're my only friend Jackson.

 

To: BamBam
From: Jackson

Then just spend time with me

Sent

"!! Delete!! Damn it why did I send that???" Jackson yelled, shaking his phone.

 

To: Jackson<3
From: Bammie

Okay :3 <3

Jackson smiled when he read BamBam's reply. He was about to text back when BamBam sent another reply.

To: Jackson<3
From: Bammie

I won't go out with him if you don't want me to :3 <3

Jackson's smile grew even bigger and he didn't even realize it. Why is he so cute? Wait what the hell why did I just think that...oh god dammit.

 

 

Ken stood outside of Leo's door and knocked on it, this time less timidly than before. Leo slowly opened the door and let Ken in. Leo noticed the sad look on Ken's face as he entered the room.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Um I just need to talk to you about something," said Ken. "Can we sit down?" Leo nodded and gestered towards his bed and pulled Ken to sit down. "Um what exactly are we?" Ken asked softly. Leo sighed and placed his face in his palm.

"This about yesterday isn't it?" he said.

"Kind of. You practically threw me away from you and made it seem like you and I are nothing.." said Ken, his voice cracked a bit. "It really bothered me and honestly I went back to my dorm and cried. I love you so much and I feel like it's one sided.."

"It isn't easy okay? I can't just say those words to you after only a few weeks. Especially after everything I've been through. It's not that simple. I don't like being put on the spot. It freaked me out so I panicked and just reacted the only way I knew how. If I hurt you then I'm sorry. You said baby steps remember? An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter