What is Love?

Harmonic Convergence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Leo you're pulling too hard!" Ken whined as Leo dragged him through the hallway and out of the building.

"I hate him...I'm gonna kill that bastard.." Leo growled, completely ignoring Ken.

"Who? Joon?"

"Key. And him too." 

"Please don't get mad. You know what happens when you get angry," said Ken.

"I don't care," Leo said as he turned around to face Ken, placing his hands on Ken's shoulders. "I hate it when people put their hands on you. I hate it when they even look at you," he said.

"But why?" asked Ken as he blushed a little.

"Because you're mi---" Leo stopped mid sentence as he realized what he was about to say.

"I'm what?" Ken asked.

"Nothing. Forget it. Just stay near me okay?" said Leo. Ken smiled and nodded as he wrapped his arms around Leo, giving him a tight hug.

"And Leo? I really meant what I said we um did it...I um I do love you," Ken said, nervously. His heart raced as he awaited a reply from Leo. Instead, he was answered with a soft kiss from Leo's lips to his. Leo felt his own heart race at Ken's words. His heart had never raced like that before. Both of them continued to stare at eachother, then plunged into another deep kiss.

"Awwwwwwwww!" said a voice that quickly separated their lips. Suho and Lay stood watching them. Suho had a happy grin on his face, but Ken gave an embarrassed glare. "Why didn't you tell me you two were together??" said Suho. Before Ken could respond to his best friend, Leo had already beat him to it.

"We're not," Leo growled then walked away angrily. Ken's face dropped a little with disappointment. Suho and Lay watched Leo go with confused expressions exchanged between the two of them.

"Well I'm certain that you two were dating since you were making out," said Lay.

"Um, well we haven't exactly established a title..."

"You mean you were kissing but you're not even a couple? That's ridiculous," said Lay.

"Have you guys...you know? Done things? I could've sworn the other day you were limping," said Suho.

"Um..." Ken scratched the back of his head as he avoided eye contact. Suho and Lay both gasped.

"You did didn't you!?" said Suho. Ken slowly nodded.

"Not even Suho and I have done it and we're actually a couple. You should be more careful," said Lay.

"No it's not like that. I trust him and I love him," said Ken.

"But does he really love you? Or is he just using you to make himself feel better? Do you even know anything about him?" said Lay.

"He told me he doesn't trust people that easily but--"

"He doesn't trust you and yet he let you sleep with him. That just doesn't sound right to me. That's not love," said Lay. Ken flashed a hurt expression at Lay. Lay felt a little regretful but he felt the need to speak his mind. "Look, I'm sorry but I just don't see how you can love someone who doesn't even want to labeled as your boyfriend. It defeats the purpose of the relationship," said Lay.

"I-I gotta go.." Ken said then rushed off.

"Ken wait!" Suho shouted but it was too late, Ken was running without looking back.

"I didn't mean to hurt his feelings, I was just being sincere," said Lay.

"It's okay. But who knows, maybe Leo really does love him. I mean he showed up today didn't he? When I first met him he didn't want to have anything to do with this. I think he has a soft spot for Ken but just doesn't know how to put it into words. He was probably overwhelmed because we spotted them kissing and didn't know how to react," said Suho.

"You think so?" Lay asked as he wrapped his arm around his boyfriend's waist.

"Yeah. I want to give Leo a chance to prove me right, and if he does love Ken, then my best friend will be happy," Suho replied with a smile. Lay smiled back at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter