Day One

Harmonic Convergence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You have a lot of explaining to do, Ken," Suho said standing in front of Ken with his arms folded.

"Please don't be mad at me! I just, I-I can explain," Ken said with puppy eyes.

"Then explain," said Suho with a raised eyebrow.

"So you know how I was at Leo's the night before last?"

"Yeah?"

"Well um I kinda ended up staying there all day yesterday. I'm sorry it's just...he didn't want to get out of bed and neither did I...I tried to encourage him to come but he said he wasn't going anywhere then kicked me out of bed," said Ken.

"So what are you guys dating now?" asked Suho, causing Ken to blush.

"Well no not really...I have no idea. I don't really understand why he's nice to me then mean the next minute. But I don't care, I really like him Suho," Ken said with dreamy eyes. Suho rolled his eyes.

"Okay fine, I'll give you a pass this time, but today I'm dragging you with me. Yesterday was kind of a train wreck anyway."

"Uh oh, what happened?"

"Long story short, everyone was arguing with eachother then decided to leave. There's so much more disfunction than I thought, this is will not be easy.." Suho said shaking his head.

"Don't worry, I'll be here this time to help out if things get crazy," said Ken. Suho sighed again.

"That is, if anyone even shows up this time.."

 

 

Jimin cautiously stood in front of Eunhyuk's door, hesitating to knock. He had been standing there for nearly 15 minutes trying to muscle up the courage to knock. Finally, he took his fortieth deep breath, and knocked on the door three times. Not too long after, Eunhyuk opened the door wearing nothing but boxers. Jimin blushed at the other's bare chest, abs and muscles.

"Jimin? Everything okay?" he asked, surprised to see the boy.

"Um yes I'm okay. I just came by to see if you were. You were really mad yesterday and I just wanted to make sure you were um okay," Jimin said twittling his fingers. Eunhyuk smiled and chuckled at the cute boy.

"Come on in," Eunhyuk said opening the door wider, letting the younger come inside. "You can sit down on my bed if you want. Sorry my room's kind of messy. I never have time for cleaning," he said.

"That's okay, you have a reason. Besides, it's not that bad," Jimin said offering a warm smile as he sat down on Eunhyuk's bed.

Eunhyuk brewed a pot of coffee in his coffee maker and poured two cups. "Sorry if I scared you at all yesterday. I really hate that Jackson guy so I let my anger get the best of me," he said as he handed Jimin a cup of coffee.

"No it's okay, it's totally fine. I was just surprised that he of all people had to be one of us. It really won't make things easier," said Jimin as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Yeah, I'm really starting to have my doubts about this whole thing. Suho sent another email last night but I'm not so sure about this anymore," Eunhyuk said as he sat on his desk.

"I think we should still try. Even though there's a high chance I'll be bullied by Jackson throughout the whole thing, I still want to do it. If my planet has a chance of surviving, then I want to help it do so, as well as the rest of the solar system," said Jimin.

"Are you sure? If someone bullies you I won't be held accountable for what I'll do to them. When I'm pissed off, my strength triples," said Eunhyuk.

"I'm positive, and don't worry about my bullies. I need to learn to stand up to them, but um..why do you get so angry when people bully me? I mean its not like they're insulting you," said Jimin.

"I know but I just hate bullies in general. And you're a sweet kid, you deserve that ," said Eunhyuk, causing the younger to blush.

"Thank you. I'm glad I have at least one friend," said Jimin. Eunhyuk smiled as he sipped his coffee.

"Alright then, let's go back together. Suho told me I'm suppose to play a huge role and balancing everyone out. It might be hard for me, but if you try hard, then I will too," he said. Jimin smiled as well.

"Okay great, I'd really like that," he said.

 

 

"G Dragon! I'm surprised you're here! And the first one too," Suho said in shock as G Dragon trudged through the lab door.

"Calm your . My girlfriend got mad at me and wants me to do therapy...so I figured this would be waaay better than that," said Jiyong.

"Good to see ya, GD!!" Ken said happily.

"Yo, tell that fish not to piss me off or I'll rip his face off," said Jiyong.

"Fish?" Ken said confused as he turned to Suho.

"Neptune was often identified as a merman and has the ability to swim like a fish," said Suho. Ken made an "o" shape with his mouth as he nodded understandingly.

"So have you and your girlfriend been having problems frequently?" asked Suho.

"Kinda. It's complicated. I love her but she keep sayin' I got problems so it makes me think she's gonna leave me. I dunno," said Jiyong.

"Ahh, I see. Well don't worry, we're gonna help you with your temper and I think the first step would be becoming cordial with Joon," said Suho.

"Who dat?" said Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter