Swift

Harmonic Convergence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You mind repeating that? I don't think I heard you correctly?"

"I wanted to know if you want to go on a double date with me, Seungho and Byung Hee," said Ken. Leo gave him a demonic snarl and shifted his head the other way.

"Not happening," he said.

"Come onnnnn they really like you and want to hang out with you too! It'll be fun!" Ken whined.

"I don't do fun," said Leo.

"Well um I kinda already told them yes and that you agreed to it..." Leo jerked his head towards Ken again.

"You did what??? You're such an annoying little !" he shouted. Ken gave a sad pout.

"I just wanted to be with you...I didn't want you to think that I liked them more than you," he said sadly. Leo sighed and stretched one of his arms over to hug Ken.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shout," he said. Ken's pout quickly transitioned to his usual smiling face.

"It's okay! But if you don't go you might end up spying on us like you did at the library," he said.

"Who said I was spying? I was simply checking out books," said Leo.

"Then why did you fling Byung Hee's chair across the room?"

"........"

Ken smiled with satisfaction the kissed Leo's cheek. "Leo? Are you sure you weren't jealous?"

"If you ask me that one more time I'm kicking you out of my room," said Leo.

"Okay fine, so will you come?" Leo let out a long sigh before giving an answer.

"I'll think about it," he said. Ken bounced on the bed with joy and squeezed Leo into a tight hug.

"Yay!!! This makes me so happy!! I love you so much!" Ken blurted out without thinking. After that, Leo slowly removed Ken's arms from himself, then stood up to go to his closet without a word. Ken softly sighed to himself. He may be my boyfriend but we still seem so far away from eachother...

 

 

Jackson swiftly rode his skateboard around campus to kill time before his next class. He could barely pay attention to anything around him because his mind was still stuck on BamBam. Despite the fact that he was oblivious to everything and everyone around him, he still managed to dodge them.

"Yo, watch where you goin' stupid!" shouted Ji Yong. The voice snapped Jackson out of his thoughts as he quickly stopped and turned his skateboard around.

"Oh, sorry man," he muttered.

"It's cool," Ji Yong replied. Jackson's eyes widened with shock and his mouth slightly dropped. "What? You got a problem?"

"Y-You just brushed off the fact that I almost bumped you..." Ji Yong shrugged.

"Don't get used to it. Besides, out of everybody else, you're the only I can actually tolerate," he said. "Anyway, I'm having an off day because I keep seeing CL everywhere and it's hard because she ain't even lookin' at me. It's pissing me off. I just want her back," said Ji Yong.

"Do you love her?"

"Yeah."

"Hmm...maybe if you talk to Suho one on one it could help," said Jackson. Ji Yong rolled his eyes as he smacked his lips.

"He keep telllin' me to do corny . That ain't my style bruh," he said.

"I feel ya. It's not really my style either. But sometimes I wonder...what do I really have to gain by being an ?" Jackson said as his eyes wandered off in a different direction.

"Huh?"

"Nevermind. Forget I said anything."

Ji Yong shrugged and started to walk away, but stopped when Jackson spoke up again. "G Dragon!"

"What?"

"If you know someone who's always nice to you no matter what horrible things you do to them, how would feel towards that person?"

"Pssh I don't know. If they get too annoying then I'd stomp their punk . But if it was someone who was geniune...like CL...then well that's why she became my girlfriend."

"Oh...I see..."

"Well, I'm outta here. I got a text from that punk Suho saying he needed to talk to me about something, so I'm headin to meet him now. See ya."

"Oh..okay bye." Ji Yong began to walk away, then stopped again, turning back around to face Jackson.

"And you can call me Ji Yong,' he said. 

"Huh?" Jackson said in confusion.

"It's my real name, stupid."

"Oh, cool." Ji Yong rolled his eyes and turned around to start walking away again, as Jackson stood there trying to gather his thoughts. BamBam doesn't annoy me...and for some reason I feel...protective over him. I hated the fact that Mark asked him out because I liked it when I was his only friend. When he gave me all his time and attention. I'm ing selfish...

Jackson was broken from his thoughts once more when he just so happen to see Mark and BamBam walking together. BamBam was laughing hysterically at what ever Mark was saying. Jackson balled his fists at that sight and suddenly felt like punching Mark square in the face. He kicked up his skateboard, holding it under his arm and stomped over to the two.

"And then I said---"

"Ahem," Jackson coughed out, interuppting Mark in mid sentence.

"Hi Jackson!" BamBam said and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter