Drowned in Neptune's Follies

Harmonic Convergence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Key! Wait up!" 

Key looked behind him to see Jonghyun running to catch up with him. He tried to walk faster but it didn't go unnoticed by his boyfriend. Jonghyun caught up and grabbed Key's shoulder, forcing him to turn around and face him.

"Key what's up with you? Are you trying to avoid me or something?" said Jonghyun.

"No I---AGH!!!" Key yelped as his bracelet shocked him. Jonghyun gave a concerned expression. "Damn it are freaking kidding me??? This hurts!! I'm gonna kill that son of a Suho..."

"Key, please talk to me. I'm getting fed up with this, just please tell me what's going on," said Jonghyun.

"I've just been busy today that's all," said Key.

"Busy doing what?"

"Why do you need to know?" Key snapped.

"...Key are you cheating on me again?"

Damn. There's no escaping this question. The bracelet kept lighting up, so Key put his arm behind his back so Jonghyun wouldn't notice it.

"Answer me." Jonghyun demanded.

"Jonghyun, would I ever cheat on you after I promised you that I wouldn't?" SHOCK. Key gritted his teeth and shut his eyes tightly, trying to ignore the pain, but it only got worse and kept shocking.

"I don't know Key...would you?" The shocking was beginning to become unbearable, he had no choice now.

"Okay fine, Jonghyun...I'm still slee----"

"Hey Key! Jonghyun!" shouted Taemin as he was running towards them. "I'm glad I caught you guys. I've got an extra tickets to tonight's basketball game. Me and Onew are going so I was hoping you guys could join us!" he said. His timing couldn't be any more perfect.

"Taemin we're kind of in the middle of something right now.."

"Of course Taemin! We'd love to go! Right baby?" Key said wrapping his arms around Jonghyun's waist. Taemin smiled and pulled out the tickets from his pocket and handed them to Key.

"It starts at 7:30! We'll meet you guys at the stadium! See ya!" he said then ran off waving them goodbye. Key's bracelet had stopped shocking due to the interuption from Taemin, so he took this opportunity to regroup and take charge. He removed his arms from Jonghyun's waist and wrapped them around his neck, pulling him into a kiss, diving his tongue straight into Jonghyun's mouth with no warning.

"Baby you're so hot," Key whispered between the kiss. He trailed his wet tongue across Jonghyun's lips, leaving a trail from his tongue to Jonghyun's lips as he pulled away.

"Key..." Jonghyun breathed out, slightly as Key started rubbing his hands around Jonghyun's body. "W-we're in public.."

"Then let's go back to our room and I'll show you how much I love you," Key whispered seductively.

 

 

"Please tell me you didn't make one of those things for me also?" said Joon.

"No, I didn't. Not yet at least, but I prepared an analyzation quiz for you. I'm going to ask you some questions and you just answer them. Simple," Suho said as he pulled out a clipboard.

"Oh. This should be easy then," Joon said as he leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms behind his head.

"Ken, you and Leo can leave if you want. I'm glad that Leo made two new friends so that's already progress! I'll just focus on Joon for right now," said Suho. Ken smiled and nodded and Leo eagerly jumped up and headed for the door, the latter following behind him.

"If you want you can leave too lover boy," Joon said to Lay as he smirked.

"I'm staying right here," Lay stated firmly as he crossed his arms and glared Joon down.

"Okay let's begin shall we?" Suho said as he pushed up his glasses. "Okay, what age did you lose your ity?"

"Six," said Joon.

"Sicko,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter