When the Shadows Shift

Harmonic Convergence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ken woke up with a thud when a grumpy Leo kicked him out of bed. He sat on the cold floor rubbing his head and checking the time. It was 8am, luckily he didn't have any morning classes. Ken huffed and pouted at Leo and stood up to go to the bathroom. Leo, who was awake yet pretending to be sleep, sat up and watched Ken as he went into the bathroom. Leo threw the covers off of himself and got out of bed to follow him.

"Where are you going so early?" Leo asked with his arms crossed.

"Well since somebody keeps kicking me out of bed, I might as well just go back to my dorm and get my supplies for studying. I'm supposed to be meeting them at 10 anyway," said Ken.

"So you still have two hours," Leo said as he wrapped his arms around Ken from behind. Ken couldn't help but smile when Leo buried his nose into his neck.

"Two hours that will fly by if I don't head back. Finals are next week and I have to pass or else I could fail Calc and be forced to take it again in the fall," said Ken. Leo ignored Ken and planted soft kisses on his neck, causing the younger to giggle. "That tickles!!" Ken squealed.

"Stay here with me," Leo whispered into Ken's ear. Ken nearly gave into Leo's temptation, but he quickly shook off his desires.

"I can't. I really need to get going. Maybe we can meet up for lunch? Also Suho wants to do a small group today. With you, Key and Joon," said Ken. Leo quickly released his hands from around Ken and walked out of the bathroom.

"No. I ing hate both of them. What makes you think I'm gonna sit with them and not rip their ing heads off," he growled.

"Whoa language! I know, I'm still furious with Key. I haven't talked to him since you told me what he did. Honestly, I don't want to see him either but we have to try, okay?" said Ken.

"I'm not guaranteeing anything. Don't be surprised if I rip them from their insides out. I won't hesitate," said Leo.

"Trust me, I know you won't," Ken chuckled as he brushed his teeth. Once he finished, he put on his shoes and tied them up. A few seconds later, his phone started ringing. "Hello?" he answered as he picked up.

"Morning Ken! So Seungho and I decided we should meet a little earlier because we've got class at noon. Is that cool?" said Byung Hee.

"Oh perfect! Not a problem at all! I was actually on my way to get my things. I'll meet you guys there then?"

"Sounds good, see you soon!"

"Kk bye!" Ken said as he hung up his phone. He was about to head to the door when he was turned around by his shadow, manipulated by a certain someone.

"You sure seem cheerful to study with that guy," Leo grumped.

"I guess so," Ken shrugged with a smile. "Well I'd better go! See you later!" Just as Ken was about to leave, he was turned around once again by Leo's mind. Without any words, Leo walked up to Ken and grabbed him by his waist and brought him into a deep kiss which lasted until they both were out of air.

"What was that for?" Ken asked blushing, flustered by the very long, passionate kiss. Leo shrugged.

"I don't know. Now get out," he grumped. Ken smiled and nodded, then headed out the door. 

Leo felt uneasy about Ken spending time with those other guys. He worried that would begin to spend more time with them rather than him. These thoughts were eating him alive, to the point where his own mind flipped over his bookshelf. Leo angrily kicked the books and papers that had fallen. Then a thought occured to him, why not see how close he is to these guys? Leo grabbed a black hoodie, threw it over himself and put on the hood, then headed out the door.

 

 

"I hate your friend," said Joon.

"Waaah??? I thought you liked Onew??" said Key.

"No, I do like Onew. I'm talking about Taemin. That sissy lookin' thing. I hate him. Onew has a crush on him and wants MY help," Joon said rolling his eyes. Key burst out laughing like a hyena.

"Ahhh daebak! Finally someone who doesn't want you!" Key said wiping a tear away from laughing so hard.

"Oh shut up. He wants me, I know he does. He's just playing hard to get. I just need to make him crack," said Joon.

"How so?" Joon gave Key a wide smirk and stare.

"Do you know who I am?" he said. Key rolled his eyes.

"Oh, that. Does that really work on all humans?" asked Key.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter