Prologue

Harmonic Convergence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Suho loved to study the universe ever since he was a boy. He loved both the logical and mythological stories of the  nine planets that orbit the sun. He was now a college graduate student and was working towards his master's degree. It was then when he found out about harmonic convergence.

Suho had been noticing strange changes to the weather and it was becoming more severe everyday. Something was happening and he was determined to find out what. From years of study, he finally put the pieces together by discovering that the planets were out of sync with one another and that was because their chosen "earthlings" were the main cause of it. No other scientist liked to belief in any mythologic tale that Suho tried to tell in his lab, but he knew that maybe...it was no myth. The Roman Gods sent their sons to earth to live there in harmony. Suho was determined to find the boys with samples of cosmic space dust. The dust would instantly track any object or being that hailed from another planet or another part of the universe.

He needed to solve this himself, because no one else would believe him, except for his best friend, Ken, who was severely into mythology and folk tales. He asked Ken for help in a lab that no one was using at the moment.

"Are you sure we won't get in trouble for this? Don't we need Professor super vision?" asked Ken.

"I practically am a Professor..almost," said Suho. He took out the device he had been working on. When he finishes it, it should be able to use the dust sample to track them.

"So tell me again, exactly what will happen if you don't find these 'special beings' as you call them?" asked Ken.

"Harmonic convergence, which is only a year away, is an astrological alignment, meaning all of the planets will be lined up symmetrically. However, since the planets are out of balance, it could taint their alignment and could possible cause destruction to earth and themselves for that matter. This is why we have to find them and get them to control their powers," said Suho.

"How do we get them to do that?"

"Their powers are triggered by their emotions, the more they feel, the more they unleash. For example, Mount St. Helens, a stratovolcano located in Washington state in the U.S just erupted and destroyedan entire nearby town. Keep in mind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter