Working Hard

Jonghyun her Boyfriend (Sequel to Jonghyun the Genie)

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Ji Eun asked worriedly. "You're not used to working for others, or  taking their orders."

Jonghyun smiled at her assuringly and placed a sweet kiss on her nose. "Don't worry about me Ji Eun baby, I want to do this." he smiled. "I want to be the man you can rely on, to help you out when you need help. I will be your manly boyfriend!"

Ji Eun giggled and nodded. "Arraso." she packed her stuff and prepared to go for work. "Don't force yourself too much alright? If you can't do it, don't force yourself or anything-"

"Don't worry Ji Eun baby," Jonghyun winked. "If I feel tired or anything, I'll just think of you and feel energized!"

Ji Eun giggled and waved to the SHINee boys who were at the door to send her to work. "I'll be going! Bye guys!" she waved.

"Bye Noona~~~" Taemin squealed.

Jonghyun waved and sent a flying kiss towards her, making her blush. Minho saw and he gagged. "Ugh couples."

Onew pouted as they preprared to go for training at SM. *It's been ages since we followed Ji Eun to work, because we're being trainees now. I really miss my HANAAAA~~*

The five of them set off to the SM building and saw the f(x) girls there as well. They were practicing their title track for their new album, "Pinocchio."

They were set to debut soon and the girls were working hard. "Omo Jonghyun oppa! You finally came for practice!" Luna waved.

Jonghyun reddened as he scratched the back of his neck. "Yeah. I was rather stupid not to come." he mumbled. "But now I'll work hard!" he made a fighting sign with his fist.

"You better!" Victoria told him in an umma way. "We must all strive hard to achieve our dreams! And don't forget your Ji Eun baby rooting for you!"

Jonghyun smiled softly. *Yeah. She's the reason why I feel my life has meaning now.*

The SHINee boys went to a different practice room, passing by the SNSD sunbaes and some of the Super Junior sunbaes. They bowed politely and the sunbaes were all glad to see Jonghyun finally coming back for training. He was well known amongst the trainees for his awesome voice and they all knew it was a lost if he didn't debut as a singer.

Taemin and Key began showing Jonghyun the dance moves and techniques he missed out on, and Onew passed him the music scores they were practicing before that. They were doing really well, though it was hard. They had few hundred years together as genie and pixies, and the chemistry between these five was evident.

The instructors were really pleased and they whispered amongst themselves. They went out for a few minutes and came back with smiles on their faces.

"Well, firstly, good news for the five of you." the singing instructor said. "We were initially hesitant about letting you guys debut this early, since Jonghyun has been missing out on a lot of training," Jonghyun reddened guiltily. "But now that he was back, he isn't really very far back. A little practice would do."

"So we have decided," the dance instructor grinned. "That you guys will debut as SHINee two months later, with your title track, Lucifer. You guys will have to work harder this month learning the new songs and cheography, and next  month, we'll be filming the music video. So...ready for it?"

"YESSSSS!!!" The SHINee boys jumped up and down excitedly. Jonghyun smiled to himself. *Now I'll be able to be the man Ji Eun baby can rely on.*

After a vicious 10 hour training, the SHINee boys trudged out from the SM building. It was already 5pm and all they wanted to do was sleep and sleep. And sleep.

"Are you sure you can still manage?" Onew asked Jonghyun through his half-lidded eyes. "The training took so much energy from us, we're already dying of exhaustion. Are you sure you can still go to work?"

Jonghyun nodded. "I'm sure." he assured. "I'm okay Hyung, I'm not that tired. You guys go home and rest, and bring Taemin with you. He looks like he's going to pass out soon."

Minho supported Taemin and they went off. Key waved and shouted," Fighting Jonghyun!"

Jonghyun smiled and waved as he trudged towards the nearby cafe where he his second half shift was about to start in no time. He had wanted to go with SHINee when they were returning home, he wanted to rest and sleep as well.

But he wanted to do his part and share the burden of the finances with Ji Eun, and he insisted on going to work, despite the weariness he was feeling. He put on the waiter uniform and greeted the customers with passion and enthusiasm.

The shop was soon filled with girls that had heard of the hot waiter that was workding there. They snapped pictures and squealed at how good-looking Jonghyun was.

"Refill of coffee here!" a customer yelled.

Jonghyun nodded and rushed to him with refill of coffee. He smiled politely and poured the coffee for the customer, bowing before he left.

"I want another serving of tiramisu here!"

"Coming!" Jonghyun yelled as he ran to the counter to get the customer's orders.

"Yah where's that waffle I ordered? You're so slow!"

Jonghyun growled softly as he tended to the customers one by one. He wasn't really used to this bowing down to others business. He had been the prince in the past for god's sakes. Others did things for him, not the other way round.

"Yah you, you look so stupid to be a waiter!" a rough man hurled insults at Jonghyun as he served the man his orders.

*If I was still a prince, you'd be dead!* Jonghyun yelled in his head as he tried to stay calm.

He tolerated and faced everyone positively. *But I'm not a prince now, I'm Ji Eun's man.* Jonghyun thought to himself. *I must endure, for Ji Eun baby, I must.*