Jealousy

Jonghyun her Boyfriend (Sequel to Jonghyun the Genie)

"I'm so glad that Krystal and Kyuhyun are officially together!" Ji Eun squealed when the f(x) girls and Kyuhyun had gone. The SHINee boys were sleeping outside, while Ji Eun and Jonghyun were preparing for bed.

Jonghyun grinned. "They're the second pair of genie-master couple, aren't they?" he mused as he wrapped his arms round Ji Eun's waist and bringing her on his lap. "We're the first. How copycat."

Ji Eun laughed at how childish Jonghyun sounded. "Don't be petty Jonghyun."

Jonghyun pouted. "I'm not petty!" he protested as he laid her down on bed and bringing her to his chest. "I'm just pointing facts out."

Ji Eun rolled her eyes and yawned. "Goodnight Jonghyun."

Jonghyun smiled and kissed her temple. "I love you and goodnight baby." he whispered. *Even if there're only two genie-master pairs, we are going to be the sweeter couple!* he thought happily.




The doorbell woke both Jonghyun and Ji Eun in the morning. "Mmmhhhfff?" Ji Eun rubbed her eyes tiredly.

Jonghyun pecked her lips before going to the door. The SHINee boys were also awakened and trying to get what was happening. Jonghyun opened the door to find a delivery man outside.

"Is Park Ji Eun at home?" he asked.

Jonghyun nodded. "She's still getting up. I'm her boyfriend."

The delivery man shocked that she had a boyfriend. "Oh." he looked stunned. "Then..Oh well. Errr delivery of a bouquet of roses for Park Ji Eun." he held out a bouquet of red roses.

Jonghyun frowned. Who in the right mind had the guts to send a bouquet of roses to his girlfriend? She was taken! With a capital T TAKEN!!!"

"Who is it, Jonghyun?" Ji Eun appeared, still looking sleepy but much better. "The delivery man." Jonghyun growled. "With roses for you."

Ji Eun's eyes widened. She signed the receipt and held the flowers like they were foreign to her. She felt Jonghyun's gaze on her as she read the card.

Hi Ji Eun noona!

Good morning! Are you having a good morning?

I'm having a good one though, because we'll be seeing each other later at the Inkigayo backstage! (Hopefully!)

I'll miss you noona! See you later!

Your dongsaeng,
Minwoo

"Oh it's just Minwoo." Ji Eun shrugged. "I'm surprised he even knew my address. I think it'll be Hana."

Jonghyun narrowed his eyes but didn't say anything. He didn't want to be a possessive boyfriend that doesn't give his girl any space. He trusted that if a guy courts Ji Eun, she'll perform necessary measures to show that she already has a boyfriend.

*But still...* Jonghyun thought as he followed her into the kitchen. *Who the hell dares to court MY Ji Eun baby? We kissed on national tv for god's sake!!!




As much as Jonghyun liked to be a generous and trusting boyfriend as he wanted to be, he was getting madder and madder at Minwoo's advances on HIS girl.

The day after she got the bouquet of roses, Minwoo invited her on a dinner.

It's just dinner, Jonghyun had thought, so he let her go while he was struggling with both training and his job at the cafe. But she came home really late, saying that Minwoo even brought her on a (romantic) walk at the park.

There after, Minwoo brought her out every other day.

Bouquets of flowers came everyday despite Ji Eun telling Minwoo not to  give her anymore. In addition to these bouquets of flowers were chocolate, sweets, cute gifts that any girl would have liked.

Jonghyun was getting more and more intolerable of the situation. He hadn't even gone with Ji Eun on those dates, he didn't have the ability to give her those gifts. Minwoo was being more of a boyfriend to her than he was.

And today was when Jonghyun burst.

Ji Eun had invited Minwoo on an event for Boyfriend's fan meeting. It sounded fine and everything, but what Minwoo had written on that ticket ticked Jonghyun off.

Ji Eun noona,

Here are tickets to Boyfriend's first fan meet!

I know you aren't really a fan or anything, but I would really hope you would be there.

You're my emotional support noona, I'll look forward to seeing your shining smile through the sea of girls!

Your maknae boyfriend will be waiting!

Love,
Minwoo.

"Love?" Jonghyun growled. "Maknae boyfriend? Who does he think he is? Does he know that she's taken?"

Ji Eun had gone out when the tickets had arrived and she was going to be home soon. And Jonghyun was determined to get to the bottom of this matter when she does.