Misunderstood

Jonghyun her Boyfriend (Sequel to Jonghyun the Genie)

Jonghyun cursed as he gritted his teeth.

Ji Eun wasn't supposed to know of his pulling out of SM yet. She would be sure to ask for the reason behind it, and Jonghyun didn't want to let her know that it was because be wanted to help her.

*She must be so disappointed in me now.* he closed his eyes dejectedly.

He sighed to himself. This was the choice he had made and he was going to stick with it no matter what.

He made his way to the Midnight club, preparing for his duties that night.

He knew Ji Eun was a little suspicious of why he seemed so tired at night when he came home, and why the cafe always seemed to have him work overtime.

He had been a little irritated thar he couldn't see his girlfriend as much as before because of the job, but now, he thanked the Heavens and Earth for it.

He wasn't ready to see her.




"Yeoboseyo?" Ji Eun answered listlessly. She sounded as broken as she felt, not knowing why her Jonghyun suddenly became like he was.

"Ji Eun Noona?"

Ji Eun smiled slightly. "Hi Minwoo."

"Ji Eun Noona, you sound sad." Minwoo noted. "Are you alright?"

Ji Eun sighed. "It's nothing."

"If you say it out, you'll feel better Noona." Minwoo urged. "Tell me if you need a shoulder to cry on."

Ji Eun bit her lips hesitating. "Noona, where are you now?" he asked.

"Near the SM building."

"I'll go get you." Minwoo told her. "You sound like you need some company. I'll be there in ten."

Ji Eun stared at her phone. She didn't want to give Minwoo any hope more than he has, but having someone to hear her troubles does seem tempting at the moment.

She soon found herself being driven by Minwoo in his car, towards some place he has in mind. (A/N: let's assume Minwoo is of legal age right now)

Her eyes widened when she saw the place he brought her. "A club?" her brows raised. "What are we doing here Minwoo?"

Minwoo gave her a cute smile. "Drinking your troubles away is one of the most effective methods to date." he stated. "I figured it'd be more comfortable for you to tell me about your troubles over some alcohol."

Ji Eun rolled her eyes but she immediately went in and ordered some drinks for herself. Minwoo chuckled as he sat beside her. He abstained from alcohol since he figured he had to drive them there after.

"So, what's bothering my favorite Noona?" Minwoo asked.

Ji Eun sighed as she downed a cup. "Jonghyun." she stated. "He pulled out of SM just when I thought he was really serious about being a singer. I was wrong apparently, he still wants to waste his life away."

Minwoo cocked an eyebrow. "Maybe Jonghyun sshi has other reasons?"

"Maybe." Ji Eun nodded. "He could be doing this for other reasons. It doesn't mean that he quit because he wanted to have fun. He can't be fooling around in a club or somethin-" she faltered.

"Noona?" Minwoo probed.

Ji Eun's gaze was fixed at the centre of the crowd and cheering. There were a lot of squeals and cheers, excitement at it's highest.

Ji Eun felt her heart stop.

She saw a man dancing ily, obviously being in the middle of the attention. He was smirking and flirtatiously winking at the girls.

And that man was Jonghyun.

None other than her Kim Jonghyun. Her Boyfriend.

He didn't look fazed when girls grinded themselves on him, touching his abs while he danced ily. It was like with clothes on, except it was a thousand times harder to watch because it was her boyfriend there.

The music turned upbeat, and Jonghyun smirked. He ed his loosely fitted shirt one by one. The girls got more excited as the guys praised the male for his iness.

He got the entire shirt off and swung it in the air like it was some prize. He threw it carelessly, and some girl caught it, squealing like she won toto or something.

Ji Eun tore her eyes away, hurt.

So this was why Jonghyun didn't want to be a singer anymore? So that he could be a stripper?

She stood up abruptly and ran out of the club, with Minwoo following close behind. "Noona are you alright?" he asked, concern flashing in his eyes.

Ji Eun looked at him, ready to break down. "No. I'm not."