A little too tough

Jonghyun her Boyfriend (Sequel to Jonghyun the Genie)

"Victoria, Amber, Luna, Sulli and Krystal." the staff called. "You girls are up first."

SHINee smiled encouragingly at them and wished them luck. Kyuhyun gave Krystal an assuring smile and a small squeeze to her arm. The five girls walked nervously into the auditioning room and smiled hesitantly at the judges.

The judges nodded at how pretty these three looked and took down notes. "Can you three sing a verse each from the song sheet we distributed to you?" the centre judge requested.

The girls gulped and began singing. Victoria started first and her voice was sweet and soothing to the ear, and she even threw a split when she ended. The judges nodded, pleased.

Amber's part was a long verse with lots of words, and she felt rather bored by it. So she changed it into a rap impromptu, and began rapping like she had already learnt it for a long time.

The judges were very impressed and began scribbling on their notebooks furiously.

Luna sang the chorus in her power voice, belting high notes like they were  nothing. Sulli sang her part with aegyo and made pretty faces like she was filming a CF.

Krystal began dancing as she sang, showing off how talented she was in that area.

The judges had satisfied expressions on their faces when the five of them were done. They whispered amongst themselves and sent for SHINee.

After a gruelling afternoon of singing and dancing, the staff came out with the results of the day. "Today, we have chosen 10 trainees to add to the SM family." he announced.

The participants began whispering amongst themselves. "10? That's a lot! I hope I'm one of them!" one girl squealed.

"Yeah 10's a lot!" Another boy nodded. "The last time I came, they only chose 2 out of 300 candidates."

The SHINee boys and f(x) girls waited anxiously as the staff began reading the names. "Five girls and five guys were selected today." the staff declared. "Victoria song, Amber Liu, Luna Park, Sulli choi, and Krystal Jung. You girls will be together in a group."

The f(x) girls cheered excitedly and hopped around. The SHINee boys gave them encouraging looks and bit their lips, waiting for the boys list. The other girl participants pouted sadly but they knew they didn't have anything to fight against the f(X) girls.

"Now for the boys team that will also form a group." the Staff announced. "Onew lee, Key Kim, Lee Minho, Lee Taemin and..." he squinted his eyes.

Ji eun gulped and held onto Jonghyun's hands. His face was panick-strickened and he gulped nervously, awaiting the final predicament.

"Kim Jonghyun." The staff announced.

"KYAAAH JONGHYUN! YOU GOT IN!" Ji Eun squealed in delight as Jonghyun picked her up and twirled her around. He chuckled heartily and pecked her lips. "Your boyfriend's gonna be a superstar!"

Ji Eun squealed again and the rest of the SHINee and f(x) girls began screaming as well.

This was the first step these genies and pixies to integrate into the human society once more.




Ji Eun waited anxiously by the door for the SHINee boys to return home. Today was their first practice session with SM after they had signed the contract.

They had immediately signed a contract after the audition and were named "SHINee" for real. They were going to be practicing and improving on their singing and dancing skills before their first album tracklist and dance cheography came out.

Ji Eun was anxious to know how the boys did in their practice. Especially Jonghyun, was he really made out for the super star route?

The five shining boys returned late in the night, completely exhausted. They had trained for more than 12 hours, which was rather common amongst trainees and such. Singing till their throats were sore, and dancing till their knees felt soft.

Key and Onew took turns carrying Taemin back, since the maknae had already fallen asleep during the journey back home.

Ji Eun rushed out to meet them with a smile on her face. "How was the first practice guys?" she asked.

Minho gave her a small smile before collapsing on the couch. "I'm dead beat." he sighed as he massaged his own shoulders. "It's so tiring!"

Key set Taemin down gently and plopped down on the floor tiredly. "Yeah." he yawned. "I feel like my bones are breaking already."

"But it's fun." Onew muttered after a while. "I like thinking of being on stage with thousands or possibly millions watching me. I think I'd like that."

Minho grinned. "I think I'd like that too."

Key shrugged. "Kim Ki Bum is born to shine, so why not shine on stage."

Ji Eun heaved a sigh of relief that the SHINee boys were positive about the whole trainee idea. She was afraid that they weren't used to the system yet, or modern day life.

Guess she was wrong.

She turned to Jonghyun who was silent from the moment they came in. "How was it, Jonghyun?" she asked. "Good?"

Jonghyun frowned and looked at her.

He had been a prince for all his living life, having servants tending to his every need. He wasn't commanded to dance his off. He wasn't scolded when he didn't sing well. He wasn't put up to such physically demanding activities.

"I'm not going to do this anymore." He declared.

Ji Eun blinked. *Did he say what I thought he said?*

"I finally became human to enjoy life!" Jonghyun frowned. "Why should I slave my off so that a few girls can admire my ?"

 

---------------------------

ANNYEONG MY LOVELY READERS!

I'm here with a new fic again!

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

See you there!