Minwoo gets help

Jonghyun her Boyfriend (Sequel to Jonghyun the Genie)

Minwoo was thrilled to see Ji Eun at the back stage of Inkigayo. He waved to her enthusiastically, ignoring how others were looking at  him weirdly. Othere noona sunbaes were cooing at how cute he looked.

"JI EUN NOONA!! HI!!!" he squealed.

Ji Eun smiled at him and waved. She made her way to him shyly, seeing that he was together with his bandmates. "Hi Minwoo."

"Ji Eun noona," Minwoo beamed. "These are my hyungs from Boyfriend."

"Hi I'm Donghyun, the leader." Donghyun bowed politely. He looked serious compared to Minwoo, who was bubbly and adorable.

"I'm Jeongmin!" one said, "And I'm Sunho!" another piped out.

"I'm Kwangmin!" a cute looking black haired guy smiled. "You look prettier than how Minwoo had described you noona!"

Ji Eun reddened. She glanced at Minwoo. *He told s about me?*

"And I'm Youngmin!" the golden haired one beamed. "And yes Minwoo talked about you! He does that alot!"

"HYUNGGGG!" Minwoo wailed and pushed them away. "I'm sorry, my hyungs are a little mad." Minwoo whispered to Ji Eun, causing her to giggle. Ji Eun pointed to Youngmin and Kwangmin. "They look the same." she whispered.

Minwoo chuckled. "They're twins that's why." Ji Eun's mouth formed an "O" shape.

She bowed to them. "It's nice meeting you guys, I have to get back to Super Junior. Bye guys!" she waved as she hopped off.

"Bye Noona! Minwoo will miss you!" Youngmin screamed. Minwoo elbowed his hyung and shot him a look. "Hyung!"

"It's true." Kwangmin shrugged. "You'll miss her." Minwoo puffed his cheeks. "She's taken hyung."

"That doesn't stop you from liking her." Donghyun pointed out. Minwoo reddened, which was unnoticed by his hyungs as they began preparing for their performance. *Too bad Ji Eun noona is taken.* Minwoo thought sadly. *There's no way I can get her, is there..*

He sighed as he went to the bathroom to clear his thoughts. He frowned when he saw that the restroom was under repair, causing him to have to go to another one that was located quite a distance away.

There was no one around at the restroom and it seemed rather deserted. Minwoo shrugged, did his business, and was prepared to go back to the waiting room, when he saw something glistening in the sink.

He did a double take when he saw a lamp. "What's this?" he asked himself.

He turned the lamp and saw words engraved on it. "Put this to your heart for five seconds and kiss it, to activate your love dreams."

Curiosity got the better of Minwoo as he followed the instructions. His eyes widened when purple smoke began filing the restroom from nowhere and it smelt like lavender.

"What the?" Minwoo blinked in surprise.

A beautiful girl emerged from the lamp, with no legs, smiling brighting at Minwoo. "Hello Minwoo sshi, I've been waiting for you." she winked. "I'm Gyuri-"

----------------------

"Gyuri noona!" Jiyoung frowned as Gyuri accepted another date from a man. "You can't go on a date with Lord Seungho tonight! You already have a date with Lord Lee Joon!"

Gyuri raised her brows. "Oh I do?" she shrugged. "Help me cancel with Lee Joon then."

Hara frowned. "But unnie..."

"Don't you think you shouldn't play around with these men?" Seungyeon asked, not satisfied. "You're breaking their hearts, this is immoral."

"Don't you dare tell me what to do, Seungyeon." Gyuri rolled her eyes. "I'm going to do what I want. Men love me, and I'm just giving them a little more hope than what they actually deserve."

Nicole shook her head at how Gyuri was acting. The Kara girls were not pleased with how their leader was acting, but since she was the daughter of Lord Park, they couldn't say anything.

"I'm so beautiful, you know." Gyuri smirked. "I can make any man fall for me."

The Kara girls rolled their eyes. They walked down the street leisurely, when there came a commotion from the other end of the street. Tons of girls were squealing and screaming.

Gyuri squinted interestedly, when she saw the hottest man she had ever laid her eyes on: KIM JONGHYUN.

"That is one hot guy." Gyuri muttered as she prepared to go after him. Jonghyun was flirting with the girls around him, and walked past Gyuri without even noticing she was there.

Gyuri frowned. She looked back at the Kara girls. "Get his information, and cancel Lee Joon AND Seungho's date tonight. I'm going to get him no matter what."

-------------------

Gyuri smiled at the memory. After that day, Gyuri had gone after Kim Jonghyun, trying to make him love her. Jonghyun had entertained her of course, since she was a pretty lady and he was a player, but Gyuri could feel like he didn't treat her any differently from other girls.

She wanted to be special to Jonghyun, and yes she had fallen for him.

Gyuri smirked at Minwoo's astonished face. "I'm Park Gyuri, and I'm going to grant all your love wishes. Master Minwoo, Genie Gyuri reporting for duty."