Date for real

Jonghyun her Boyfriend (Sequel to Jonghyun the Genie)

"Baby," Jonghyun peeked over Ji Eun's shoulder to give her a peck on her lips.

"Hmmm?" she mumbled.

Jonghyun chuckled softly. "Are you free today?" he asked. Ji Eun rubbed her eyes tiredly as she tired to remember her schedule for the day.

"I have to be there when Eunhyuk and Shindong go for the Strong Heart recording in the morning. But after 5pm, I think I'll be free." she stated.

Jonghyun smiled and flipped her over to lay on her back. His face hovered above hers, taking in her sleepy yet cute morning expression. "Do you want to go on a date with your boyfriend today?" he asked, intertwining their fingers together.

Ji Eun blinked at him. "Don't you need to work today?"

Jonghyun shook his head. "The boss gave me a day off." It wasn't technically a lie, but the boss Ji Eun had in mind was a different one from the real one he worked for now.

Ji Eun smiled at him happily. "I'd love to."

Jonghyun chuckled and pecked her nose. "I'll pick you up after my practice ends." he mumbled. "Dress casual okay?"

"Hmmm." Ji Eun smiled into the morning kiss Jonghyun gave her.




After Eunhyuk's and Shindong's schedule at Strong Heart, Ji Eun found herself waiting at the lobby of the building, fidgeting excitedly. It was as if she was on a blind date, meeting her husband for the first time. Hell yeah was she excited.

Elated, Exhilarated, infact.

She waiting for Jonghyun to come pick her up, when she felt a vibration from her phone, meaning that she got a message.

To: Ji Eun noona

Annyeong my loveliest noona! How are you today?

I learnt from Super Junior sunbaes that your schedule with them ends around now. Want to grant your dongsaeng your presence by going with him for dinner on the ferris wheel?

From: Dongsaeng Minwoo

Ji Eun bit her lip. Now that she looked at it this way, it did look a whole lot suspicious. It seemed like a date, instead of an outing which she had always thought it was.

She shrugged and typed a reply.

To: Dongsaeng Minwoo

Sorry Minwoo. Today, your noona's going on a date with her darling boyfriend. He's the most important, I hope you understand right?

From: Ji Eun noona

She jumped when someone tapped her shoulder. She saw Jonghyun smiling at her and accepted his short kiss. "Ready?" he asked charmingly.

Ji Eun nodded as she kept her phone. Minwoo was the last thing in her thoughts now. They intertwined their hands and walked off to where Jonghyun was bringing them.

They kept walking till they reached a business building. Ji Eun was surprised when Jonghyun led her up to the lift, pressing the top level. "Are we here for business, Jonghyun?" she asked, confused.

Jonghyun chuckled and shook his head. "No. We're here on a date remember?" he held up their hands.

Ji Eun looked so puzzled that Jonghyun had to give her a kiss on her cheek. "Just follow me okay? Trust me." Jonghyun assured. They came out at the top level, where the CEO of the company's office was located.

Jonghyun made a sign to tell her to stay quiet, as he pulled her to the emergency stairway. They walked up one more floor cautiously, till they reached the roof of the business building. "What are we doing here Jonghy-" Ji Eun faltered when she saw the view.

It was evening, the sky had patches of pink, orange and blue. The lights of the city were already , adding on to the overall effect, and the people looked tiny from up there. "We can watch the sunset." Jonghyun gave her a sweet smile, happy with the awed expression on her face. "Like it?"

Ji Eun could only nod. It was gorgeous, and way more than just romantic.

Jonghyun chuckled and set down his large backpack, where he took out a mat and laid it on the floor. Soon, two lunchboxes appeared, complete with a vase of flowers and even desert. Ji Eun blinked at them. "Did you make all these Jonghyun?" she gasped.

Jonghyun rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "As much as I like to say yes," he flushed. "I bought them. I'm not perfect you know."

Ji Eun grinned. "Perfect to me." she admitted. Jonghyun smiled happily as they began feeding each other, watching as the sun set.

It was a simple date really, not involving any fancy restaurants or elaborate gifts. But it was one that made them both most happy, because they were spending it with someone they really loved.

Jonghyun took out a box and smiled slyly at Ji Eun who was watching the view of the city, which was already considered the night view since it was already dark. "Ready for more lights?" he asked cutely.

Ji Eun's eyes widened when he held out mini fireworks. The pretty orange lights made their own fireworks, however mini, though beautiful. They giggled and played around with the fireworks like a bunch of kids, shrieking and forming patterns.

Jonghyun smiled when he saw how Ji Eun was enjoying herself. It made him feel extremely satisfied. Ji Eun saw him looking and threw him a grin. "Guess what shape this is?"

She began waving her stick of firework in the air. Jonghyun shook his head in amusement. "Hmmm.. is that a square?" he asked.

Ji Eun stomped her feet. "Yah!" she cried out. "Can't you tell that's a heart?"

Jonghyun chuckled. "Oh. So that's what I feel for you!" he exclaimed innocently. Ji Eun reddened and rolled her eyes. She let out a sigh of content, only to realise that it was already late.

She suddenly realised that they were on top of a roof top of a business building, having their date. "Jonghyun, are we even allowed to be here?" she asked, suspiciously.

Jonghyun grinned. "No."

Ji Eun's eyes widened. "What?" she yelped. She began packing their stuff immediately and getting ready to run. "Why did you even bring us here when we aren't allo-"

A breath-taking kiss cut her off as Jonghyun pressed his lips against hers. She wanted to continue nagging, but her senses took over logic, and she melted into the kiss.

Jonghyun pulled away some time later and tapped her nose. "You talk too much Ji Eun baby." he mused. "Just let us enjoy our date. Don't you think that doing something forbidden makes it more romantic?"

Ji Eun rolled her eyes and let out a giggle. "You're impossible Jonghyun."

Jonghyun shrugged as he hugged her. "Impossible you love."